Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Flexible Investment Plan 2 Owning Plot Of Land In Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flexible Investment Plan 2 Owning Plot Of Land In Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun (564 Views)

How a 2.5m investment plan can buy the latest Range Rover sport / NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE / What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flexible Investment Plan 2 Owning Plot Of Land In Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun by Akpo1daye: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Katawa Properties Limited is a foremost real estate company in Nigeria. Our goal is to make everyone in Nigeria a land lord because we believe when you are able to buy land, one day you will build on it.
And so in order to make this a reality we introduce the flexible investment plan strategy and with this we have been able to help hundreds of clients to become land owners and thousands of other to own houses.

In Lagos, we have Star Garden City Estate in Ikorodu and Global Mega City Estate in Ibeju Lekki.

In Abeokuta, we have Diamond Estate in Ita Oshin and Omega Garden City Estate in Rander

In Ibadan, we have Delight Estate, Moniya area

If your thoughts are "I really want to be a land owner" in either Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. kindly call or email me (07055976919/consultkelly@yahoo.com)so that I can show you in details how you can be a land owner in just a few month through my company!

(1) (Reply)

Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed / 4 Bedroom Duplex Town House With A Room Bq @shangisha / To Let: 3-bedroom Flat At Magodo Gra Shangisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.