Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her (6674 Views)

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by Halleydavid: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yet another cheating scandal has hit our entertainment industry and this time, Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie is taking center stage. Angela Okorie who is a married woman and mother of one was today caught up in cheating rumors after her alleged boyfriend Thurston Scott showered encomium on her on Instagram. For sometime now, he has been posting intimate pictures of both of them with some funny implicating captions, Angela Okorie on her part is a huge frequent commenter on his Instagram page. Read what he posted this morning below

"Falling in love with you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I've never been happier in my life. I know this feeling ain't lying. Bae I love u"

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/married-actress-angela-okorie-caught-in.html

Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by petz(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
;

1 Like

Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by Halleydavid: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2016

Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by driveiwe(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by Godyke(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Small minds discuss people
Average minds discuss event
Great minds discuss ideas.

All We need now are ideas on how to get ourselves out of this economic woes we found ourselves and not one beer palour and palmwine joint gossips

2 Likes

Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by emeogbo: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have come to understand that age and marriage does make a lady wiser, the more they grow older they mix their foolishness with deceit and wickedness
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by ayguru: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
For Pete's sake that is her long time baby daddy na!!!
Y'll bloggers won't ever take a chill pill....tufiawka
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by onyekachee(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
who knows of they had earlier worked together in a movie and the niggaaaa just happened to fall in love in Angela making it look like they are actually dating

judging from the picture,I don't see any form of romance between them
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by halfricanadian(f): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Do not cheat if u not happy leave
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by goldbim(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
You go fear casting nah grin..if it's true then it seems married women find it easier to cheat more than single ladies these days..her husband has entered *one chance*!!
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by LesbianBoy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
I pity her husband undecided
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by veave(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
rumor has it that she's divorced already...
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by Nutase: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Married Actress, Angela Okorie Caught In Cheating Scandal, Boyfriend Exposes Her by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Maybe na her brother.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant / Pictures Of Harmful End Result Of Skin Bleaching / Nigerian Actress, Sandra Achums Celebrates Sons Birthday In Germany ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.