Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians (9491 Views)

Sex Dolls Are Not Meant For Nigerians (photo) / The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians by alobright17(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2016
ilovelikes:

Thank you so much for lighting up this thread. I like your sense of humour. With this your kind of attitude, i see why you got many women
I was enjoying the complement till I read the......got many women.I faintgrin
Re: The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2016
DankemzI:

How valuable is their currency?
And 1million naira, how long will it take a tourist to finish? Lodging and other expenses?

From experience, you do not need anything close to 1 million naira.
Re: The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians by DankemzI(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2016
ilovelikes:

From experience, you do not need anything close to 1 million naira.

O really?
Make me understand how much?
Re: The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
DankemzI:

O really?
Make me understand how much?
When you get there, you might stay the first 2 or 3 days in an expensive hotel. Then you ask around and go to cheaper once. The girls will still meet you up there. So you need N300k to N500k in all.

Ensure the ticket you bought is a return ticket. So that even if you run out of cash, you can trek to the airport and come back to Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have Leg Shaking Sex / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.