Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning (1605 Views)

18 Things That Happen To Your Body When Your Heart Is Broken. / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster / 10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by winkmart: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please doctors in the house. I woke up this morning to a higher heart beat rate.

Sometimes It feels like am getting scared constantly.

Just did my BP at the office health spot, the attendants said its normal. But she doesn't have an idea of what is wrong.

Please, any help.

Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by health2wealth: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
Please doctors in the house. I woke up this morning to a higher heart beat rate.

Just did my BP at the office health spot, the attendants said its normal. But she doesn't have an idea of what is wrong.
Please, any help.

Thanks
It's normal to wonder if your heart is ticking just right. Sometimes you may think it beats too slowly. Or you might worry it's racing too fast. The truth is, there's a lot you've heard about your pulse that's flat out wrong. It's time to set the record straight. Learn more here http://health2wealth.com.ng/tachycardia-higher-heart-rate/
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by Baroba(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:

Please, any help.

Thanks

What number did you get? how was it measured ( Manual pulse check / or pulseoximeter), Target resting heart rate for most healthy individuals should be between 60 and 100 bpm, but you don't want it anywhere near 90 or 100 especially if you are not active or diagnosed with a cardiac condition ( it varies, depending on how active you are, a fit professional athlete might even have HR as low as 45 due to the fact that years of endurance training has made his / her body oxygen efficent) were you a bit overactive than normal that morning, what symptoms did you get, did you experience any pain, tightness or palpitations. You said sometimes it seems you are getting scared, is that something that has become regular of late ( Panic attacks, anxiety) be aware any of this can raise your pulse rate... The lady in your health spot has done the basics but you need more brother..

Please see a doctor for at least an ECG tracing, then take it from there, it could be nothing or there might be something underlying, don't ignore it.. stay away from caffeinated drinks for now, and try and keep calm.. God bless
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by waleyp(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hey any doctor in the house? I just wanna share this, I have been having slight headache and slight temperature for like weeks now, I feel the temperature at night tho, am just concerned, I have taking anti malaria which includes antibiotics, still nothing, last week I went to see a pharmacist, he Gave me drugs and said have been treated with malaria typhoid, I completed the drugs this week, the drugs worked but I have started feeling the headache and slight temperature again. My urine is not that yellowish in colour unless dehydrated. Am tired of using drugs o. State hospitals are on strike.
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by waleyp(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Any doctor in the house please? Please drop your email I'd or WhatsApp number I need consultation. Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by absoluteSuccess: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
op, I had similar experience 2014, I shared it here. it was like I want to pass out.

My heartbeat suddenly starts to pound like its about to jump off my chest one Sunday midnight.

Then the same thing kept repeating itself every Sunday. That was August. There was a day I thought I will collapse thank God I have a friend who gave me a supplement that very moment I complained.

By December of that year I had such an headache that keep the same pace as my heartbeat. it wasn't funny at all, my right hand was also feeble and going numb.

Today, I have a product I used then as part of my diet. It's called Marada herbal remedy. I used it and some other products from the company I promotes and that's all.

It's prepared from about 14 herbs and spices. It's okay and I'm okay now. You can see a post I made at the time with my alternative monicker.

Go to the hospital, it's better that way, change your lifestyle, slow down from stressors and eat plenty of life foods.
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by waleyp(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yes exactly what am going through, serious headache and my heart beats goes faster, I could even hear the sound of my headache, and my left hand feel numb,and shakes sometimes. So how did u go about it. Am worried oo. I wanna get well soonest
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by absoluteSuccess: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
www.nairaland.com/1954705/angina-pectoris-story-experience#1954705.9

I thought I've got it under control when I made this post. But the crisis rear up its ugly head afresh with terrible headaches.

Like I said earlier, I used to hear my heart thumbs at night, a part of me go numb and freezes just before I wake up in the middle of the night.

I consistently used the marada herbal remedy and Fohow products and all the anomaly went under control. A set of marada goes for just 5k.

You can pick other products, dregulator and tea, it adds up to 15k.
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by Abayor7: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
winkmart:

Please, any help.

Thanks

Hi bro how is it now?
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by winkmart: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abayor7:

Hi bro how is it now?
relieved to some extent, are u a Doctor?
Re: Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning by Abayor7: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:

relieved to some extent, are u a Doctor?

Not a Doctor, I just PM you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Firm And Lift Up Your Breasts After Weight Loss / Men See How To Know If A Lady Have Hiv (must Read) / HELP- How Do I Get Rid Of Snakes In My Compund?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.