Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site (26063 Views)

Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?. / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site by UJIC(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
On what grounds did you make draw this baseless conclusion? I was expecting to see papers with a A LETTER OF APPLICATION SCATTERED addressed to Nlng at the NLNG entrance but alas! I only saw a neatly packed envelopes at one end of a wall. Now let me tell you, NLNG is not the ONLY company in that site, there are about two or three other companies also developing their site right there at Eastern bypass. Secondly, NLNG's jetty is also located along that eastern bypass and lastly, there is no concrete evidence showing that it is at the entrance of NLNG's site so there are chances that the NEATLY kept envelopes was kept at that spot to attract the attention of pedestrians so that the owner who misplaced it while either going to Bonny island or to any other company located there can pick it up or worse still, you took those files next to your door step, snapped it and posted it here just to taint NLNG because if you can make such a mountain from a mole hill without concrete evidence, doing it yourself won't be much of a difficult exercise for you because I can't see any evidence showing that, that place is an entrance to NLNG.

Now, for your information, NLNG is a world-class company and as such, can never be careless with any confidential document neither will they litter their environment. If you've been their Bonny gas plant, Intels estate or truly been to eastern bypass as you claimed, you'll understand through the serenity of the environment, that integrity is a lifestyle.

My advice: Dear, stop creating baseless gossips On what grounds did you make draw this baseless conclusion? I was expecting to see papers with a A LETTER OF APPLICATION SCATTERED addressed to Nlng at the NLNG entrance but alas! I only saw a neatly packed envelopes at one end of a wall. Now let me tell you, NLNG is not the ONLY company in that site, there are about two or three other companies also developing their site right there at Eastern bypass. Secondly, NLNG's jetty is also located along that eastern bypass and lastly, there is no concrete evidence showing that it is at the entrance of NLNG's site so there are chances that the NEATLY kept envelopes was kept at that spot to attract the attention of pedestrians so that the owner who misplaced it while either going to Bonny island or to any other company located there can pick it up or worse still, you took those files next to your door step, snapped it and posted it here just to taint NLNG because if you can make such a mountain from a mole hill without concrete evidence, doing it yourself won't be much of a difficult exercise for you because I can't see any evidence showing that, that place is an entrance to NLNG.

Now, for your information, NLNG is a world-class company and as such, can never be careless with any confidential document neither will they litter their environment. If you've been their Bonny gas plant, Intels estate or to Easter bypass as you claimed, you will understand through the serenity of the environment, that integrity is a lifestyle.

My advice: Dear, stop creating baseless gossips just to keep rumor mongers busy, there are other meaningful things that can be done with excess time. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.