Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Arrogant Posture Of The Nigerian Politician. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrogant Posture Of The Nigerian Politician. (670 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Posture Of The Nigerian Politician. by yemmzzyy85: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's instinctive for one to be inclined to drawing parallels between Cameron 's resignation and the sit - tight, uncompromising, and arrogant posture of the Nigerian politician. But are there really similar basis for such comparism? I will rather reckon that it is more commendable to applaud the British system that makes every opinion count in the quest to achieving participatory governance. This much had been well expressed in the Scottish Secession and EU exit referenda. Let's do the prior needful, which is by expanding the frontiers of our democracy and doing away with the totalitarian approach that allows for repression and intolerance of non aligning voices,however minor and seemingly insignificant, the type that had greeted the quests for restructuring and power devolution. And even Biafra. The leadership arrogance and winner takes it all mentality that alienates rather than integrates the citizenry, as well as render personal sentiments to be inconsequential will only be effective in the creation of provincial heroes and sit tight hegemons , whose followers and sympathizers will be so willing to incurably defend. The wiring of our system is too warped along ethnic and rabid partisan lines to allow for such altruistic actions like Cameron's. #Itelmobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Posture Of The Nigerian Politician. by pharmagba: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
I got confused by your grammer
Re: Arrogant Posture Of The Nigerian Politician. by Alphasunday(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Great info,why #itelmobile? OK I get ,you get the informations on your itel device which your proud of,hmmmm that's a good tin enjoy your device
Re: Arrogant Posture Of The Nigerian Politician. by tonynwasokwu: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
The quest for freedom has been an issue from time immemorial, the bible recorded the liberation of children of Israelite from Egypt, is in man but its advice we do it the right way, what is your the model of your itel phone?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes Borno Village, Sacks Villagers / N60m From Missing Bullion Van Found In Port Harcourt Supermarket Premises / Economy: We ‘re Just Managing, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.