Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again (9560 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by dawhizkid1(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2009
Cudn't fetch a link cs I'm on mobile. Eminem End their 3 for this joint. Wayne wey dey make mouf say Em dey fear to do a song wiv am no just try at all. Em Doubters, Show urselves!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by ofokasibe: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
whizkid what the eff do u mean?men
, do u mean eminem outshone them on the same track or what? , lemme search 4 the download link sef .
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by dawhizkid1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ofoka. Yes, Em Bullied them on the track. Drake try Small Sha, I'ma post a Download Link ASAP.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
I've heard the track. Em didnt outshine nothing. Every single verse on the track wasnt up to expectation.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by lawrence83: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
em' killed this joint men, drake and kanye fighting for second spot will lili weezy surely is the last, he bleeped up big time.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ibime:

I've heard the track. Em didnt outshine nothing. Every single verse on the track wasnt up to expectation.

Seems you have an ear defect.

Eminem murdered Weezy, Kanye West and Drake within 45 seconds.
I don't even understand what Shady was doing on this track. He made the others sound like amateurs.
Eminem incinerated this track with his intricate rhyme pattern and this was like Renegade MK II.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Genuflect(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
I will rate them in this order: Eminem, Kanye, Drake, Weezy
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
This is like racism.
Eminem lynched everyone on this track
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
Genuflect:

I will actually say Eminem, Drake, Kanye, Weezy.

Weezy was trying so hard to impress but i love the way Eminem just murked everyone on the track.
It was a total mis-match. His verse was the shortest but the most potent.
I don't know any cat in the rap world capable of beasting Eminem on any track(maybe Canibus tho)

Eminem slaughtered all of em like LAMBS.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Genuflect(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Genuflect(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by PTechnIQ(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
eminem has shanked jay-z,kanye west and mr.codeine(weezy) so what do they have to brag about now?
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by mystikal(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
I;ll rate like this; Eminem came tops, the rest followed.

Eminem killed it,  but then again, did anyone really thing anybody would top Em's verse here?
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
mystikal:

I;ll rate like this; Eminem came tops, the rest followed.

Eminem killed it,  but then again, did anyone really thing anybody would top Em's verse here?

Lil Wayne and Kanye have been telling newbs how they are the best and Eminem is scared to do a duet with them.
Apart from Canibus, i dunno any mortal who can beast Eminem on a rap record.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by mystikal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
looks like they were the ones scared of doing anything with him, they wouldnt even give the white boy enough space on the track to finish his thing.

I like how Jay Z puts it on "A star is born" from his Blueprint 3 Album

"Wayne did a millie, 50 did a millie,
Ye too, but what EM did was silly,
the white boy blossomed after Dre endorsed him,
his flow on Renegade, f-cking awesome,
Applaud him,"

if anyone ever thinks of outshining EM on a collabo, you are on a long thing
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
P.TechnIQ:

eminem has shanked[b] jay-z[/b],kanye west and mr.codeine(weezy) so what do they have to brag about now?
Leave jigga out jare. Eminem is a sick rapper though. All of em' newbies rappers are totally wack. Can't get enough of my old skool rap. CLASSICS man
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by mystikal(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Leave jigga out jare. Eminem is a sick rapper though. All of em' newbies rappers are totally wack. Can't get enough of my old skool rap.
I have a love hate thing with Jigga, but at the moment I'm feeling his leaked Blueprint 3 Album, some tight songs in there. At least what he lacks in some areas, he more than makes up 4 it in his style and cockiness, which is cool.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
mystikal:

I have a love hate thing with Jigga, but at the moment I'm feeling his leaked Blueprint 3 Album, some tight songs in there. At least what he lacks in some areas, he more than makes up 4 it in his style and cockiness, which is cool.
Wot area? Jigga is still slick and swav. Yep jay's new album is tight. Unlike fiddy who makes shitty albums nowadays. Get rich or die trying was gud but since then his albums have been wack. There are only a select few new artist I actually appreciate. I've had it with all of em' copycats.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
mystikal:

if anyone ever thinks of outshining EM on a collabo, you are on a long thing

Eminem's freestyles are better than most rappers' albums.
I still drool over his verbiage in the Westwood Freestyle. . . . .His delivery was on point, he was witty and the power of lyricism is peerless.
Eminem is SICK!!!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eminem's freestyles are better than most rappers' albums.
I still drool over his verbiage in the Westwood Freestyle. . . . .His delivery was on point, he was witty and the power of lyricism is peerless.
Eminem is SICK!!!

Absolutely. Eminem is one of my All time fav rappers.Still love ma old skool ones though
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

[b]Absolutely. Eminem is one of my All time fav rappers.[/b]Still love ma old skool ones though

He has to be. . . . . . . .He is the only one that can rap about an apple on a table and make it interesting. . . .
His art of story-telling and his verbiage is top drawer.
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 3:04am On Sep 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

He has to be. . . . . . . .He is the only one that can rap about an apple on a table and make it interesting. . . .
His art of story-telling and his verbiage is top drawer.
Biggie had that skill as well
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by obinna5000(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2009
My favorite verses are those from Eminem and Drake. Kanye West was also good but Lil-Wayne was  cry

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCcgfCxD--Q[/flash]
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Biggie had that skill as well

U reckon?
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Uchedude(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
Wtf eminem buried them other fellas and id say kanye came second(well cos i love him) hehe, but wheezy embarrassingly disappointed me, i mean what was that?[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Uchedude(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
Btw does anyone have any link for that song cos the one i downloaded initially took way too much memory, 15mb for one song is annoying.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by ritchboy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Eminem is the only rapper who can stay on the same subject with a 4 or 5 syllable rhyme over 8 or more bars. . .

still listening to The Warning(Mariah Carey diss), the lyrics r effing amazing! this track refuses to get old. some of my best parts-

sit back homie relax
infact, grab a six-pack,
kick back while i kick facts,
yeah dre, sick track,
perfect way to get back,
wanna hear sumtin wick wack?
i got the same exact tat thats on nicks back

sick!

second base, What the Bleep you tell nick pumpkin
in the second week we was dry humping. its gotta count for something
listen girly. surely you don’t want me to talk about how I nutted early cos I ejaculated prematurely
and bust all over your belly and you almost started hurling
and said I was gross, go get a towel you’re stomachs curling.
or maybe you do, but if I’m embarrassing me i’m embarrassing you
and don’t you dare say it isn’t true
as long as the song’s getting airplay I’m dissing you. i’m a hair away from getting carried away and getting sued.

Sick!!

i just think this shit is funny when I pounce you on a rhyme
but Bleep it now I’m bout to draw the line
and for you to cross it that’s a mountain that I doubt you wanna climb
i can describe areas in your house you wouldn’t find on an episode of cribs
a blow below the ribs, if I hear another word so don’t go opening your jibs
cos every time you do it’s like an over load of fibs
i ain’t saying this shit again ho, u know what it is.

SICK!!!

Eminem on his day is the sickest lyricist EVER!
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by Sauron1: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2009
ritchboy:

Eminem is the only rapper who can stay on the same subject with a 4 or 5 syllable rhyme over 8 or more bars. .

Eminem on his day is the sickest lyricist EVER!

Please go and listen to Eminem's "Stay Wide Awake". . . .

He did full bars with the same rhymes and same number of syllables.
I respect hip-hop heads like Nas(when he told a story backwards with "Rewind"wink and Papoose using the same letter to start every word in a verse.
But dang it. . . . . .Who can rhyme a full verse with the same number of syllables with full rhymes while making sense with it?
Eminem's lyricism is peerless.

But they can't see what I can see there's a vacancy in my tummy
It's makin' me play hide n' seek like Jason I'm so hungry
She's naked see no privacy but I can see she wants me
So patient see I try to be but gee why does she taunt me
Pulls the drapes and she goes right to sleep then creep right through the front seat
So blatantly but silently cause I know that she's sound asleep
Who's wakin' me so violently and why is he on top of me
He's rapin' me she try's to scream somebody please get him off me
He's tapin' me he's biting me he's laughing likes it's funny
She's scrapin' me she's fightin' me she's scratching like some dumb freak
Escapin' me no dice ya see I might just be Ted Bundy
Or Satan gee what a sight to see I'm dancing in my red panties
I'm crazy but it's alright with me man life can be so empty
Stay away from me cause I'm dancing to quite a different drum beat
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by eldee(m): 3:19am On Sep 24, 2009
Could someone please tell Eminem and Kanye to stop deviating from the topic??
Seriously . . . this is Forever and Em decides he has to start talking about his imaginary demons.
Aiite . . . we know how onpoint his delivery is but he should at least respect the listeners and talk about lsting long in the game, not taking advantage to go to his strongest area.

Kanye just had to put his 808's thingy here again. . . if he's so tired of getting money, he should quit jare cheesy
Re: Drake - Forever Ft. Wayne,kanye & Eminem. Eminem Has Done It Again by chic2pimp(m): 3:34am On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

U reckon?
Yep. Biggie's story telling skills was and is still unparalleled.

Ibime:

I know what you mean.

Although an arguement can be made of Em's verse being the best(disputable),he surely did not murder no one.

Guys just love to OVERHYPE things. That's my 2cents on the subject.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. / Drake Vs Kendrick Lamar Who Is Better In All Aspects? / New Video: Terry G – So High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.