Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) (9611 Views)

Flavour N'abania Releases Video Of His Song Dedication To Mc Loph / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
The official tribute is here. It is fair to say that a tribute from Flavour N'abania was highly anticipated as he and MC Loph were not only colleagues, but close friends. Well the tribute has dropped, and it doesn't disappoint. It's melancholic, but a fitting tribute to the late indigenous rapper. I'm sure he would have been proud.

From NJO:

-----

"On the 14th of September, 2011, Nigeria lost one of its well-known indigenous rappers, Obiajulu Nwaozor aka MC Loph, who died in a fatal car crash. To this effect, his close friend and colleague Flavour N’Abania, who has been struggling to come to terms with the loss of his dear friend, has decided to put out a tribute song titled “IWE“. Listen to it below.

MC Loph, you may be gone but you’re not forgotten. Your family, friends and the whole Nigerian music industry miss you dearly. Rest in peace, Nwanne.

*O.O*"

-----

http://www.notjustok.com/2011/10/27/world-premiere-flavour-nabania-iwe-tribute-to-mc-loph/

I've had it on repeat. Have a listen.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by amblors(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
ur husband don release another one
he did very well on it.
very touching song.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
smiley

I heard he's had a busy schedule touring Africa. For him to have time and strength to churn out something as beautiful and touching as this is commendable.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Relax101(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
amblors:

your husband don release another one
he did very well on it.
very touching song.
Shhhhh!!!!

Ogugua, I wanna enjoy this sad song die.
It's really cool. Chai.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Relax101(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr and mrs moderator make una put this song for front page.
RIP MC LOPH.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ I agree.

I still have it on repeat.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by alex406(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2011
Nice move.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by justokey(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2011
Nice one Flavour, RIP Mc Loph
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by executinal(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
Death why are you so wicked Nwafor RIP it is well. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Flavour GOD bless you for this tribute, may GOD give the family strong heart to bear the lost cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Onyeasi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
Chai!!. Nwanne m Keduzi ifo. Chai. Onwu Kedu ife uwa mere gi. Nwanne m, idi anyi n' obi. ka obi gi zuo ike na ndukwa. Amen
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by IbroSaunks(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2011
can he do a tribute to Steve jobs too?
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by micy212: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
Brilliant song!

Flavour is songster of the moment.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by tjadeba(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
touching song, even though i dont understand most wordings of the song.good work by Flavour and do RIP MC LOPH
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Sico: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
- http://www.mytruspot.com/flavour/song_focus_8984.php

[flash=317,295]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TSPlayer.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26format%3Dts_M%26band_id%3D3386%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot+Song+Player[/flash]
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by cold(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
OMG!I feel the same way I feel the same way I felt when my dad passed on.MC Loph,we'll miss you terribly
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2011
He was laid to rest today. His sister was buried on Wednesday. I can't imagine a mother burying her two children like that. Life can be cruel. RIP to them both.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by asha80(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2011
i wish flavour can reduce some of those his 'dirty lyrics' and add more uplifting lyrics but i guess the former sells more.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by cold(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2011
ogugua88:

He was laid to rest today. His sister was buried on Wednesday. I can't imagine a mother burying her two children like that. Life can be cruel. RIP to them both.
That is so so sad
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by IbroSaunks(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2011
ogugua88:

that breaks me up, there is so much sadness and bitterness in the world, where's the beauty in life, all i see is its ugliness,
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by maxygirl(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2011
so sad,
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by otondo55: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
Brilliant one there by flavour. more of it.

Rest in Peace, surely miss you.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
IbroSaunks:
that breaks me up, there is so much sadness and bitterness in the world, where's the beauty in life, all i see is its ugliness,

Right. With some of things people suffer during life, one would think hell is here on Earth.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by ijawgirl: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2011
B-E-A-Utiful song
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Niseamaka(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
life on earth is like a revolving door. everyday, people are moving in through it and
people are coming out through it. the door never stands still, it is always on the move,
accepting new people into it's embrace and disgorging majority from it's bowel sooner
than later. rest in peace, nwannem nwoke. may god almighty comfort your mother.
Kudos to Flavour, very emotional tribute. ( Thanks Ogugua ).
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by Ameshiful2: 1:49am On Nov 04, 2011
Iwe na ewe mu oo (2ice)
Anger dey worry me/I am angry (2ice)

MC Loph nwa mama ooo, Mc Loph nwa mama ooo!
Ariri erigbuona mu oooo, Mc Loph nwa mama oooo chai! (2ice)
MC Loph child of his mother, Mc Loph child of his mother ooo!
Regret done kill me ooo! MC Loph child of his mother oooo Chai! (2ice)

Ebere emegbuona mu onye muru Loph
Ebere emegubona mu mama Loph
Mama biko ebezinanu biko diwe
Mama biko ebezinanu biko ndo
Mama biko ebezinanu na Chukwu no nso
Okwa Chukwu wetalu na Chukwu ewelugo
Owelugo, owelugo, owelugo!
Na n’udo
Pity wan kill me for the person wey born Loph
Pity don kill me for Loph mama
Mama biko no cry again now, please endure
Mama biko no cry again now, please sorry
Mama biko no cry again for God is near
Na God wey bring and God done take
He has taken, he has taken, he has taken!
Go in peace

I ma na iwe na we mu o
Iwe iwe na ewe mu o
Iwe na ewe mu, Iwe na ewe mu ka Loph si nwuo.
I masikwana Loph bu ofu nwa nwoke. Loph na nwanne ya soro nawa village
Ka kponara mama ya nwunye ya
Ka bunara mama ya motor ofuru
Accident e me. Loph a nwuo, nwanne ya nwuo Iyo okoko!

Do you know that I am angry
Anger, anger de worry me
Anger de worry me, anger de worry me the way Loph take die
Do you know that Loph was the only son. Loph and his sister were going home to the village
To take his wife/fiancée to meet his mother
To take a new car to his mother
Accident happened, Loph died, his sister died Iyo okoko!
CHORUS
Loph a na
Iwe na ewe mu o
MC Lopha a na.
Imana iwe na ewe mu (repeat 6 times)
Loph is gone
Anger de worry me
MC Loph is gone
Do you know that I am angry (repeat 6 times)
END CHORUS
Iwe na ewe mu. I I remember the first time I enter Lagos
Aguda, Surulere ka mu si bido
Okwa si ibe Loph ka mu na laru
OP East side ezi oyi mu oo!
Ezi oyi mu ooo!!
Ezi oyi mu ooo!!
Ezi oyi mu olololo!!

Anger de worry me. I remember the first time I enter Lagos
Aguda, Surulere is where I started
No be for Loph house I de sleep
OP East side, my good friend
My good friend oo!!
My good friend oo!!
My good friend olololo!!

Iwe na ewe mu, I remember the time Loph enter Enugu
Okwa si ibe Flavour ka ona laru
Oruwe na abani anyi kpo oringo le
Onye masi Loph a si’m biko ndo
Okwa Chukwu wetalu na Chukwu ewelugo
Owelugo, owelugo, owelugo iyo okoko!!!

Anger de worry me, I remember the time Loph enter Enugu
No be for Flavour house him dey sleep
Once night go reach, we go throw party
Any person wey know Loph, I say please sorry
Na God wey bring, God don take
He has taken, he has taken. Iyo okoko!!

REPEAT CHORUS (two times)

Nwokachi I nokwa ebe a. MC Loph a na
MJ I nokwa ebe a. Loph a na
Simisimi I nokwa ebe a. MC Loph a na

Nwokachi you dey here? - MC Loph is gone
MJ you dey here? Loph is gone
Simisimi you dey here? MC Loph is gone

Repeat Chorus.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by amblors(m): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

nice job.
Re: Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) by mikuz(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2011
Great song!
Good beats!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Has Joined Illumnati ? / Korede Bello – My People Ft. Lil Kesh (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.