Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba (1129 Views)

Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) / IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. / Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seen Today At Aba, Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by franchizy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
During my visit to Aba in Abia state today, i eas shocked to see this IPOB youth seeking the hand of this igbo lady for marriage.

After the proposal, the lady rejected his offer claiming the IPOB youth was not handsome.

I have now come to understand why the igbos usually run to the SW to marry pretty yoruba girls.

I pray God to grant this young man his heart desire.

Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by HungerBAD: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2016

Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by franchizy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

My brother, see as laugh wan tear my belle. igbo girls ugly no be small.
Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by Allen97(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol bro hwva u nau
Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Another escapee with an aim of starting a tribal war undecided

Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
The girl sef be like maggots
Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by jcross19: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
franchizy:
During my visit to Aba in Abia state today, i eas shocked to see this IPOB youth seeking the hand of this igbo lady for marriage.

After the proposal, the lady rejected his offer claiming the IPOB youth was not handsome.

I have now come to understand why the igbos usually run to the SW to marry pretty yoruba girls.

I pray God to grant this young man his heart desire.
where is your sense? Well I blame buhari for all these because you are jobless, wasting your life to post dunce on the forum.

Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
The OP that started this tread is a USELE$$ YORUBAA PERVERT

Re: Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seeking The Hand Of An Igbo Lady For Marriage At Aba by mightyhazel: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Alamajiri sef wan join yab igbos

Wetin pesin no go see 4 nairaland. sad

JUST IN: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron, NNPC Pipelines Again / The Damage That We Will Wreak In SS Shall Take FG Over Decades To Correct / Budget Paddling: President Buhari Reaction To Dogara

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9