Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! (926 Views)

Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by Ayus34(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have read several news forecasting a negative economy future for Nigeria, but my goodnews is that the nation will survive with or without Britain if we can begin to do the right things and act the right way ....but most importantly the mindset of Nigerians must be positive.
The steps forward
Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and also the most populous nation in the black world,so diversification of the nations economy is now a must for us as a nation,where agriculture will play a pivotal role,and our ways of practicing agriculture must be improved on,especially in the areas of adding value and packaging,this will definitely create room for small scale industries that will be agro based,producing the foods to feed our huge population,also for foreign exchange and the fact is that,if we produced a top quality products to tge market,even with or without UK,other countries will definitely buy.

Good relationship can easily be a strong point to give us an international market edge
So i will suggest that our ministry of foreign affairs should be reshuffle,build more good relationship with any countries of the world that is ready to be part of Nigeria success and forget the phobia of what the west may say,we need development, we need to build both human capacity and also industrial base capacity, good relationship can give us a good market leverage,so Nigeria interest should be a top priority,with this we are good to go.

Solidify Nigeria unity and let there be love among us all: I sometimes clamour about the division of nigeria as a nation due to some annoying behaviours from people of different tribe,but the truth is that we are all guilty of nigeria problem,everytribe contributed to the today's problem.... So blaming others for our woes is pure hypocrisy,infact most people that fall into this sorry category dont have solution to their personal problem,so why listening to their public lamentation about d country at first,the world changers are not problem analyzers but solution provider.....so i strongly believe there is unity in our diversity,so my suggestion is that our leaders should give a listening hear to every public outcry from all tribes with love,and provide realistic solutions to most of the agitations,because we can easily achieve alot and be heard internationally with our over 200million population intact,this will give us more pride and market leverage ahead of crude oil......so protecting our population is securing the nations fortune.

Patriotism
Patriosm is the key,every country needs its people ,the way the people needs the country,let us believe in our nation,the greatness of our coutry is our pride!!!

Develop other sectors
I have traveled far and wide in this country,especially on a agric business mission and this has opened my eyes to other opportunities like solid minerals,if our leaders can open opportunities in different regions,i strongly believe our economy will be at is peak!

PEACE
For any society to witness development,there must be peace,so enough of terrorism and vandalism... We must jealously guide our peace.

THIS ARE MY HUMBLE SOLUTIONS FOR A GREATER NIGERIA!!!
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by mommaade(f): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Let's all go back to farm. But we go all need money now. Make FG provide money oooo grin
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by Ayus34(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2016
mommaade:
Let's all go back to farm. But we go all need money now. Make FG provide money oooo grin
Yes you might be right, but you can start several farming activities or agribusinesses with low capital,even far lower than what our youth use to purchase Okada,maruwa that they will not be proud handling the business over to their graduate wards seeking for job.....because it makes our youths less productive and highly deamining ,except giving them a quick moiney mentality that doesnt last
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by GworoChewinMaga: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Is Nigeria in the EU?

How does Britain existing a club of Nations you are not part of and will never be your concern?

If I must remind you the only thing the rest of the world requires from you is to keep pumping that oil and opening your useless economy as a dumping ground for finish goods
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by Ayus34(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Is Nigeria in the EU?

How does Britain existing a club of Nations you are not part of and will never be your concern?

If I must remind you the only thing the rest of the world requires from you is to keep pumping that oil and opening your useless economy as a dumping ground for finish goods

What is this one saying??
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by kettykin: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Wonders how a real country will depend on the destiny of another country to survive
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by attackgat: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Ayus34:
I have read several news forecasting a negative economy future for Nigeria, but my goodnews is that the nation will survive with or without Britain if we can begin to do the right things and act the right way ....but most importantly the mindset of Nigerians must be positive.
The steps forward
Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and also the most populous nation in the black world,so diversification of the nations economy is now a must for us as a nation,where agriculture will play a pivotal role,and our ways of practicing agriculture must be improved on,especially in the areas of adding value and packaging,this will definitely create room for small scale industries that will be agro based,producing the foods to feed our huge population,also for foreign exchange and the fact is that,if we produced a top quality products to tge market,even with or without UK,other countries will definitely buy.

Good relationship can easily be a strong point to give us an international market edge
So i will suggest that our ministry of foreign affairs should be reshuffle,build more good relationship with any countries of the world that is ready to be part of Nigeria success and forget the phobia of what the west may say,we need development, we need to build both human capacity and also industrial base capacity, good relationship can give us a good market leverage,so Nigeria interest should be a top priority,with this we are good to go.

Solidify Nigeria unity and let there be love among us all: I sometimes clamour about the division of nigeria as a nation due to some annoying behaviours from people of different tribe,but the truth is that we are all guilty of nigeria problem,everytribe contributed to the today's problem.... So blaming others for our woes is pure hypocrisy,infact most people that fall into this sorry category dont have solution to their personal problem,so why listening to their public lamentation about d country at first,the world changers are not problem analyzers but solution provider.....so i strongly believe there is unity in our diversity,so my suggestion is that our leaders should give a listening hear to every public outcry from all tribes with love,and provide realistic solutions to most of the agitations,because we can easily achieve alot and be heard internationally with our over 200million population intact,this will give us more pride and market leverage ahead of crude oil......so protecting our population is securing the nations fortune.

Patriotism
Patriosm is the key,every country needs its people ,the way the people needs the country,let us believe in our nation,the greatness of our coutry is our pride!!!

Develop other sectors
I have traveled far and wide in this country,especially on a agric business mission and this has opened my eyes to other opportunities like solid minerals,if our leaders can open opportunities in different regions,i strongly believe our economy will be at is peak!

PEACE
For any society to witness development,there must be peace,so enough of terrorism and vandalism... We must jealously guide our peace.

THIS ARE MY HUMBLE SOLUTIONS FOR A GREATER NIGERIA!!!

This long rant of yours and you don't even know you don't have a country. Nigeria is just a creation of the whiteman. If you want a country, you must seek the consent of the various ethnic nationalities. You can't have a marriage without a wedding, You can't have a house with no land.

A referendum is a must! Everyone should decide their destiny and not the destiny Lord LUGARD decided for us!

1 Like

Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by Ayus34(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2016
attackgat:

This long rant of yours and you don't even know you don't have a country. Nigeria is just a creation of the whiteman. If you want a country, you must seek the consent of the various ethnic nationalities. You can't have a marriage without a wedding, You can't have a house with no land.

A referendum is a must! Everyone should decide their destiny and not the destiny Lord LUGARD decided for us!
Please this thread is only meant for reasonable human being,not one with cassava brain!
thanks for ur understanding.
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by malele(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Ayus34:

Please this thread is only meant for reasonable human being,not one with cassava brain!

And I think I are reasonable, pls go and get a life.
You are cursed
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by Ayus34(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
malele:

And I think I are reasonable, pls go and get a life.
You are cursed
Please I'm not the reason for ur sorrow...... If u need my prayer of intervention let me know.
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by attackgat: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Ayus34:

This thread should be about the truth. The truth is that if there is ethnic group who are not interested in "one Nigeria", then Nigeria has no business being with that ethnic group.
Re: BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!! by Ayus34(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
attackgat:

This thread should be about the truth. The truth is that if there is ethnic group who are not interested in "one Nigeria", then Nigeria has no business being with that ethnic group.
Definitely you are right and i also believe relationship should not be forced,even the bible said can two work togetger except they agree? And the truth is no,but this thread is just centered on how Nig. Can achieve greatness if we choose to be together,I believe the departure of uk from EU should not be a burden to us as a nation.....I have been able to do successful business and other things with people of diverse tribe,so I will not also want to believe completely that all people from other tribes hate each other....so reason i always appreciate constructive arguments where we can learn from that the frustrated ones that just come and rant online without a tangible contribution not to talk of solution.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Second Largest Market For Generator Driven Economy In Africa / Anger Over Buhari's Northern Police Force (NPF) / Any Government That Rises Against Me Shall Fall – Fayose Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.