Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP (17526 Views)

There Is Corruption In Buhari’s Govt Not Like The Looting Under Jonathan-amaechi / FG Saves N250bn From Detection Of Ghost Workers On Payroll / Shocking! Rivers APC Candidate Storms INEC Office, Shouts ‘where Is My Money?’ ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by naija2dabone(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
phemmyutd:

E pain am. Stop crying .lol

Watin pain me?

Your misery? or your stupi,d,t?

Bros park well.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
Wike is a disgrace
he is a disgrace to who? Becuz us Rivers people he is a blessing

Bigmillz
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
ogmask:

Back your allegation with facts and figures. This is the age of information. If assumptions were to be taking forfacts even you won't be spared .

Simple question, OK you recharged your phone before subscribing for a particular data bundle, oga where did you get the money to subscribe your phone?
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by southpole: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
naija2dabone:

Its because China brains like this that we are now buying a bag of rice @ N18,000

We all know our Amaechi doesn't like money!!! Chai who curse some people self.

But since you want figures: Amaechi stole N53.9B.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/rivers-probe-commission-amaechi-embezzled-n53-930bn-from-reserve-fund/

Thats like what all the PDP stalwarts are being accused of.

#Anofiaoloruburukushege
If truly Amaechi stole N53billion tell Wike and PDP to take him to court and let them stop ranting like castrated bull dogs.

1 Like

Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by jude90(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2016
it's a lie Amaechi is a saint
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by locosis007(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2016
aside the topic:

I blame Wike (govn of river state) for having yet produced any substantial evidence against rotimi amaechi ... Upon all these continuous allegations against him..

For God sake is he scared of being probed too, or is he taking his time to garner enough evidence

If you call some one corrupt. Provide evidence to back it up..

wike we are counting on u provide evidence and let's see the 'VERITY' of the mighty anti corruption war!!!
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by naija2dabone(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2016
southpole:

If truly Amaechi stole N53billion tell Wike and PDP to take him to court and let them stop ranting like castrated bull dogs.

No need bros. why? That only is a constant reminder of the sham called APC.

More so that in criminal case, time is not a factor. so save your breath
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by DrHighchief(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Amechi's govt did well in terms of schs.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by southpole: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
naija2dabone:

So time is not a factor when rivers people are crying for infrastructural development? Where will Wike get the money to develop the state? If there is no money in the treasury and he believes Amaechi stole the money he should run after him.

If you say APC is a sham well I don't know what you mean but I can still remember that during PDP here in Abuja the seat of power I used to queeue for many hours to get fuel and if I want to queeue for few hours I will go to filling station around 10 pm or 12pm but now it takes me less than 3 minutes to buy fuel.

I also remember that here in Abuja banks were closing at 1pm because there was no energy to
power their systems but today is not like that.

If APC is a sham then I think PDP is the devil itself.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by naija2dabone(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
southpole:

So time is not a factor when rivers people are crying for infrastructural development? Where will Wike get the money to develop the state? If there is no money in the treasury and he believes Amaechi stole the money he should run after him.

If you say APC is a sham well I don't know what you mean but I can still remember that during PDP here in Abuja the seat of power I used to queeue for many hours to get fuel and if I want to queeue for few hours I will go to filling station around 10 pm or 12pm but now it takes me less than 3 minutes to buy fuel.

I also remember that here in Abuja banks were closing at 1pm because there was no energy to
power their systems but today is not like that.

If APC is a sham then I think PDP is the devil itself.

I must have over rated you. Either you've got a dead brain, or you have no shame or both combined.

You got fuel in 3 minutes at what price? Chai who curse you?

So now electricity has improved abi? What happened to the one "body language" met?

Its is on record that under this APC power generation shamefully drop to Zero mw. And you open you smelling mouth to type rubbish

Inflation is at 15.6%. 4m people have lost their jobs, companies are fleeing the country, gov are owing 5, 6 months salaries, insecurity has spread everywhere from herdsmen, to Avengers, to kidnapping in kaduna.

Dont ever compare this sham govt to PDP again. Ever in your wrenched life.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by emmykk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
phemmyutd:

Stop giving Us ghost reports.

Mention the name of people Amaechi gave the money to, their bank accounts.

Can't you see how Efcc are giving their own reports nowadays with exact figures, Beneficiaries, Account numbers, BVN, Date and time.

We want the same report against Amaechi and not beating around the bush for the past one year.

so rivers state dont have 11 billion?
so rivers state governor dont have right to withdraw rivers money and use it for whatever purpose again on behalf of the state

efcc should be there counting number of times rivers state withdraw her money
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
PDP exposing APC since it inception cheesy
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by olajide8(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
naija2dabone:

Its because China brains like this that we are now buying a bag of rice @ N18,000

We all know our Amaechi doesn't like money!!! Chai who curse some people self.

But since you want figures: Amaechi stole N53.9B.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/rivers-probe-commission-amaechi-embezzled-n53-930bn-from-reserve-fund/

Thats like what all the PDP stalwarts are being accused of.

#Anofiaoloruburukushege

Mis-management of N53b* if true, other then that - I guess it's your turn to write a petition to the EFCC with your facts, and stop quoting a document, which is already floored, which -you would refuse to accept, because it's what you believe - just saying thou, the petition is already with EFCC and they cannot find any merit, in what you guys are holding onto.
Hypothetically speaking, go to a bank and go and withdraw N150m, they would call their head office, regional head office and then give you, an appointment on when to come and collect the money, talk-less of withdrawing N53b, "na sand" paper trails can never hide, and it can be traced, so if theirs any truth, whatsoever, the dead man's leg is appearing from where they buried him*

My observation is, you guys are clawing on so much straw, that when you finally fall, it would be a big shame.

Rivers money to sponsor an election cheesy grin grin cheesy how much was the budget of river state, that, would not cripple the state if N53b was taken from the state- you people think with your feet, and act with your dungs!!! were, where you guys when people like my humble self, bought buhari scratch cards and paid N2k, I wasn't the only person, all my friends that have a mind of their own also paid, some way more. - you guys joined them and we're sharing arms money, stealing ecological funds, spending dollars, and encouraging militancy, the chicken is about to come home to roost.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by naija2dabone(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
olajide8:

Mis-management of N53b* if true, other then that - I guess it's your turn to write a petition to the EFCC with your facts, and stop quoting a document, which is already floored, which -you would refuse to accept, because it's what you believe - just saying thou, the petition is already with EFCC and they cannot find any merit, in what you guys are holding onto.
Hypothetically speaking, go to a bank and go and withdraw N150m, they would call their head office, regional head office and then give you, an appointment on when to come and collect the money, talk-less of withdrawing N53b, "na sand" paper trails can never hide, and it can be traced, so if theirs any truth, whatsoever, the dead man's leg is appearing from where they buried him*

My observation is, you guys are clawing on so much straw, that when you finally fall, it would be a big shame.

Rivers money to sponsor an election cheesy grin grin cheesy how much was the budget of river state, that, would not cripple the state if N53b was taken from the state- you people think with your feet, and act with your dungs!!! were, where you guys when people like my humble self, bought buhari scratch cards and paid N2k, I wasn't the only person, all my friends that have a mind of their own also paid, some way more. - you guys joined them and we're sharing arms money, stealing ecological funds, spending dollars, and encouraging militancy, the chicken is about to come home to roost.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

This discussion is not for apes
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by olajide8(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
naija2dabone:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

This discussion is not for apes

I guess you must be referring to your lineage - baboon, at least you think like one
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by phemmyutd(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
emmykk:

so rivers state dont have 11 billion?
so rivers state governor dont have right to withdraw rivers money and use it for whatever purpose again on behalf of the state

efcc should be there counting number of times rivers state withdraw her money

We knew Rivers State has N11b, but why are they denying the withdrawing?
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by emmykk(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
phemmyutd:

We knew Rivers State has N11b, but why are they denying the withdrawing?

they didnt deny it......what concern FG with how a state use their money(

they are forming superman yet tsa and bvn are gej ideas they are using to shine
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by southpole: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
naija2dabone:

I must have over rated you. Either you've got a dead brain, or you have no shame or both combined.

You got fuel in 3 minutes at what price? Chai who curse you?

So now electricity has improved abi? What happened to the one "body language" met?

Its is on record that under this APC power generation shamefully drop to Zero mw. And you open you smelling mouth to type rubbish

Inflation is at 15.6%. 4m people have lost their jobs, companies are fleeing the country, gov are owing 5, 6 months salaries, insecurity has spread everywhere from herdsmen, to Avengers, to kidnapping in kaduna.

Dont ever compare this sham govt to PDP again. Ever in your wrenched life.

A man who will prefer to spend 5 hours on queue to buy fuel at a very cheap price like you must be thinking through the anus since he doesn't know the importance of time. Let me educate you because you seem to be a rachet human being and the problem with you is because you think using the anus unlike humans who use the brain.

I will rather prefer to use 3 minutes to buy fuel at N145 then use the remaining 5 or 6 hours to do business that will fetch about N100000 for me which is very possible.

If you really want to make it in life boy you have to reverse your thinking process. I have never thought in my life a human will prefer to waste such a number of hours to get a cheap commodity where as he can use those hours to make a lot of good for his life.

Cheap mentality kills please avoid it.

Companies started fleeing this country enmass about 6 years ago Courtesy of an ineffectual Buffon, Govt started owing salaries during PDp clueless regime, power generation drop because of sabotage being sponsored by PDP in the SS bombing of gas pipe lines.

The economy is yet to pick up because GEJ who inherited $42 billion in the reserve squandered and left only $2 billion and during his regime the country experienced the highest crude oil price regime in history yet he didn't add even a single dollar to the reserve which qualified him as really an ineffectual Buffon.

Actually you are right for saying there is no basis for comparism between the PDP and APC. because pdp is another name for corruption.

Less you forget that it was during GEJ that governors forum divided against itself, it was during GEJ regime that PDP began to have factions till this day signifying that he has no capacity to head a local govt.

My last advice, please time is more previous than money, and cheap mentality kills, start thinking like human don't follow PDP to the grave because I just passed Sheriff and Makarfi digging a grave to burry it.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
I taught this people don leave Amaechi na. Despite the modern structures. Let wait and see weting u na go do na. Amaechi don pass you, nothing wey you fit do for am. If you na like cry, chant and shout
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by Tokt: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
naija2dabone:

Shattapppp. Wike himself promised to prosecute more than a year ago. The question is why the delay. It's obvious to sane minds that wikes allegations are nothing but shameless lies and gullible fools continue to propagate it.
Re: Rate Of Ghost Contracts, Looting Under Amaechi Shocking – Rivers PDP by kalus02: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
adediranta:
PDP please just give us some very undisputable evidence to back up all this your claims, you know, like the way SaharaReporters do.
Make una too no do like Fayose

Is it PDP that is supposed to do investigation 4 EFCC? What then is d job of EFCC? Abi its APC that is investigating those PDP members that are being prosecuted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Resigns As Minister To Focus On Defeating Fayose’s Deputy / APC, PDP Pick Governorship Candidates Tomorrow / National Assembly Proposes ₦10Bn As Presidential Candidate’s Election Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.