Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) (1605 Views)

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Gifty Parties With Falz The Bahd Guy (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) by Goldenzeneth: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
It looks like Angela Okorie might in a relationship with a cute young boy…She’s married, yes..and The cute lad’s been gushing over her on Instagram…they seem to have known each other for a while now.

The most confusing part…..is,
To
Continue and see more pictures
Click here http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/seems-married-actress-angela-okorie-is.html?m=1

Re: Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
#Player #Heartbreaker #PossibleGoldDigger.

If this is the man she has settled for, I don't feel sorry for her, as she makes her bed, na so she go lie on top am.
Re: Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
#Player #Heartbreaker #PossibleGoldDigger.

If this is the man she has settled for, I don't feel sorry for her, as she makes her bed, na so she go lie on top am.
haba babe... Why e pain u this much
Re: Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
HERSLEY:
haba babe... Why e pain u this much

I don't know her, I'm not related to her, I just aired my opinion.

In your heart of hearts, do you see anything positive coming out of this relationship if this is true? Anything positive that will favour the Angela woman, asides sex.
Re: Seems Married Actress, Angela Okorie Is Dating A Cute Younger Guy (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

I don't know her, I'm not related to her, I just aired my opinion.

In your heart of hearts, do you see anything positive coming out of this relationship if this is true? Anything positive that will favour the Angela woman, asides sex.
u r ryt tho

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Shares Stunning Photo As He Invites Models For His Video Shoot / Diamond Platnumz Features P-square In "Kidogo" [PICS] / Femi Adebayo Pictured Showing His Dabbing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.