Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? (1039 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by amsoslim(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Got this on an instagram handle and decided to share with the public.
What's your view on the photo?

Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by klassykute(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
and dey ave not arrested her for child ponography? dats why i like us child service nd protection
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by okdannyel(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Not cool biko
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
this is the only excuse that allows saraki to go nude and stick it in ciara. "A freaking shoe model shoot!"
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by Bespiel: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Errmm. That boy is big enough o
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by Bobbybabs(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2016
sad
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by princefunmmy(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Nawa o. If its a painting, that's different but a photo! Haba
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by SolexxBarry(m): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2016
In WizKids voice,I was 11 years old wen I was seeing things grin
Re: Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? by sholatem(f): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2016
What is dis? As a mother it's inappropriate to dress in d presence of ur child,starting from age 2, let alone be unclad cos of fotoshoot,dis is a serious child abuse I don't buy d idea @ all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gerarahere Men And Wifey Gets Cossy / Uche Jumbo Shares Epic Throwback With Patience Ozokwor From Her 1st Movie / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.