Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana (48343 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by muckross(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Someone should please caption this photo of Singer "Falz" and his Father "Femi Falana".

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/caption-this-photo-of-falz-and-his.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by whitebeard(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Falz was about to say it falz the badt guy..

then his daddy is like........

He humble himself fast fast

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Gistformant: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Zanas: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
See as him papa dey look am like " this boy, u better not talk any nonsense here"

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Now I know...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lo!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dad: This boy no like school at all
Falz: NA who hussle know the way oh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by kings09(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
If dem born u well talk am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by emperor94(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
FALZ: C'est le moment le moment de faire...
FEMI: Will u shut up, after sending u to school to be a lawyer, u end up singing 'say lo moimoi'. Are you not ashamed of yourself.
FALZ: No daddy it's French sir.
FEMI: French fries kini? Come junior, so it was Food and Nutrition they were teaching you in that school as law. I think I have to Sue that school.

27 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by alasene(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
if u say nonsense eeh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
K
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by GooseBump: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lie and make I tear u slap

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by koxi: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
No title...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by joeaz58(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
falz: my daddy loves___

falana: if them born your mama well talk..

falz:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by omoadeleye(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
falz : i will have been in chamber, but actually z nor paying

Falana : you say?

17 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Dhavido(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Falz: Acztually my name is Faalz aka Falz tha badt guy
Femi Falana: See the lazy Nigerian youth I wasted my millions on

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by dfrost: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Falz the lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by DrToche: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
o boy I go tear u slap o if u no shut up ;Do boy I go tear u slap o if u no shut up
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by rattlesnake(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
silver spoon
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by nabegibeg: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
muckross:
Someone should please caption this photo of Singer "Falz" and his Father "Femi Falana".

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/caption-this-photo-of-falz-and-his.html

Dont say anything stupid on that mic angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by pmc01(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Reporter: Are you a virgin

Falz: (with a side glance at his pops) erm... agzually... the thing is just that... erm...

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by xxolisexx(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Presenter: what can you say about the president's comment on youths being lazy
FALZ: i cant categorically said anytin now, but when the oga came back from london we can den justificate it
FATHER FALZ: this pikin just murdered the lazy inside the hashtag #lazynigerianyouth

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by AnonymousIP: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018

Many Naija Artistes And Celebrities Don React ooo ... Read More from the link below ..

Click here to Read more : https://aprokogirl.com/2589/falz-dad-pictured-together-check-omotala-orezi-spiffs-caption/

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by tayo4ng(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
next
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Vicintonsh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Falz: I could have been in chambers buh I chose a better life

Father: .....

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by okomile(f): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
U sure say I know you? grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Chepos1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Falz be lyk 'He forced me to law school to b popular but i com blow with music
The father be lyk 'if we reach hauz erhnnn, u got dos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
If them born you well say it's the street that made you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by messenger4891: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't say anything less expected of my son...father!

...son , I got you covered dad!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by dynicks(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
lol....all I see is new meme! quick quick I don screenshot'am!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana by olaboy33(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.