Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (225099 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by PlayerOne: 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Na wa .so smellymouth memes n gif for nl upandan Na for nothing

Chai

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Enahi(f): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Puresolutions:

@Enahi u no dey sleep

No I have cellotaped my eyes not to sleep angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by rafeelly(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
i only have one request to make, i have discovered that this is more a paddy paddy contest so i would like to ask the Awon Werey Crew and the knight crew to atleast adopt a pretty/handsome person especially the awon crew.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by sbabimbola(f): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
fulanimafia:

I've zoomed 12X and still cannot see what everyone is seeing.
Think I'll just flip my screen over, it'll probably help undecided
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, not the beheld!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Adaeze003(f): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Just here for the after partydrama! Ya'll never disappoint... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
which beholder?

Would you take a second look at your Miss NL if you saw her walking down the road?

I certainly wouldn't and neither would most of her voters. This is just a big popularity contest and most of her voters are those she talks to as well as friends of friends, I bet they didn't even look at pictures.

From a neutral point of view, there were farrrrr better looking contestants.

At least, the winners of Mr NL tend to look better than those who win Miss NL, lemme wait for that one
pfft...

yibidy! yabidy! Yab! grin
Easy tiger...it's just A contest. tongue

No need to throw Shoes, pots and Bra straps on me abeg. grin
Agbani derego wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world..buh she won..didn't she?

there's more to winning than A pretty face adorned with make-ups and Make-downs...

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ehizzybaba(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Gongrat......

*I hope it was not *RIG*
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Ekugbeh(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
which beholder?

Would you take a second look at your Miss NL if you saw her walking down the road?

I certainly wouldn't and neither would most of her voters. This is just a big popularity contest and most of her voters are those she talks to as well as friends of friends, I bet they didn't even look at pictures.

From a neutral point of view, there were farrrrr better looking contestants.

At least, the winners of Mr NL tend to look better than those who win Miss NL, lemme wait for that one
since na u fyn pass.
I crown u d queen.

Shey probz again?
Attention seeking syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
so who won... grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Deztro(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
abeg how much them they give d winner
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safarigirl(f): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
waxdude:

Lol....u wan see nairaland guys abi
of course. Leg me see something to wash my eye off this one.

NL guys please don't disappoint me. I have lost all hope on Miss NL, the fact that people are even defending this travesty is baffling.

Like, seriously. Waxdude, would you toast that babe? Abi na only me dey see with clear eye for here?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Puresolutions: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Enahi:

No I have cellotaped my eyes not to sleep angry

2mrw na Church o...hope u won't be chewin gum to keep u awake during service 2mrw
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by giftybae: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
that was like 7years ago....A century, perhaps?

Exams do end, remember?
it's NOT Forever! wink
The way u went all 'accentish' on us all, one would think u were d type that reads all the time regardless of when the exam timetable is out.

Anyway congrats Lanicky and stay away from fake people.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by XwhY(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
I've not checked other contestants, but all I know is lanicky is very beautiful. muahhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ChappyChase: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what!!! looking at you, i can only see an urhobo lizard. you cannot just compare your ugly cambodia, lizard looking, immature kiddult face with my own. my glory starts where yours ended. vizkiz i am your master.
Oga cut it nau.... All man dey vex but we all go try hold temper..... If na you do watin SmellyMouth do for Mimzy, you for kill person Nea? Make we just chill abeg watin don happen don happen....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•How you escape? undecided the time before my last ban for derailing
The mods sent me on a week long get away.
lmfao...gringrin

I've been banned by A mod just once tho...Was kinda E-fighting At that time. buh nah! they don't happen often.

lol. you wanna know my escape recipe huh?/tongue hell NO!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ronald4lif(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
XwhY:
I've not checked other contestants, but all I know is lanicky is very beautiful. muahhhhhhhh
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by hucienda: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
hucienda:
*signs in*

First 'post' in the romance section!

... and boy, oh girl, do we have a thread here. Never knew folks do take this Miss Nairaland thingy that serious.

In my opinion as a neutral observer, I think we all know the eventual winner will come from one of the obvious three. My advice to the three musketeers? Continue campaigning haaard and smaaart! grin

I wish the remaining five contestants success-
errr but obviously, one of those three will win it.

*signs out*

Well, whatdoya know... the epic duel was finally settled- by 47 votes!

hucienda:
Looks like Seun has finally endorsed the competition. Something for the ladies to vie for now.

The eventual winner is on this list.
Good luck!
In no particular order,

- lanicky
- mimzy
- refiner
- krystalklear
- ivyy
- diasyluv
- optional1
- chubbyT

cc NLJega

... and I was right from the beginning of the list.

Congratulations lanicky.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by abbeyology88(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin

I see d picture of the winner. I laugh grin grin grin

But I will never condemn human being like me, Never!

Buh for dis contest... The real queen was not chosen.

If this contest had been a live one, bet it, the current winner can't reach half stage.

*watching deadpool*

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by 9jaBloke: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

I

Yes, ivyy is beautiful, she is intelligent, she has everything it takes to win this competition but you need to know she isn't all that "active" on nairaland. The fact that she even made it this far is because of the level of intelligence and vibrancy she posseses.

Yea u just summed it up. If all things were equal and everyone voted absent sentiments, Ivyy would have won easily.

I knew she won't be in the first two spots but I voted for her anyway cos she's beautiful and appears very decent and I loved the way she answered the power question.

I was hoping she'll come third and she did. At least she gave a good account of herself on Nigeria's biggest forum and she won't go home empty handed.

You and Saintsamuraii shud sheath ur swords. The last thing Ivyy needs right now is 2 people on her team exchanging words.

This pageant has always been a popularity contest.

Congrats Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Olibboy: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
I Rep Team Lanicky

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
This is the biggest scam, we shall not allow this.. angry angry angry

Mimzy is the real winner!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
I swear...as if you know what pains me the most.

The entire idea of this being a beauty contest has totally been lost because of all these "she's such a nice person....", I mean, who the phuck cares? I have never met a Mr or Miss NL, so why should I care if he or she is a nice person in reality?

If you're going to vote some people in as Mr and Miss NL, imagine if that person is the face of the site. Imagine if that's the first face you see when you open the site, no sentiments. Would you register?

Seun, why don't you put up pictures of the winners of this contest on the background of the frontpage, the way you put up ads?

I don't care what kind of heart these people have, if I don't go "wow" when I see your picture, then you're bang average.

Wailing wailers grin

Since it's all about beauty, what stopped you from contesting? undecided

You're one of my favorite writers but sometimes you act like a nutcase, no offense. undecided

I just don't get how ladies, I mean real ladies could talk about someone else's look like this. undecided

Anyway, I would really like you to contest next year, since you're so beautiful enough to call other people ugly...see you next year undecided

Congratulations team Lanicky!!!

You all did a great job!!!

I'm proud of you babe kiss

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2016
giftybae:

The way u went all 'accentish' on us all, one would think u were d type that reads all the time regardless of when the exam timetable is out.

Anyway congrats Lanicky and stay away from fake people.
you didn't have to download that....buh okay?

lol. no....I'm everything but A bookwarm. I only try...Uh! bye ma'am? wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Mjshexy(f): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats to Lanicky & our own queen Mimzy. All the best in ur reign Lanicky & don't be d run away type oh like d last madam. To my dearest Mimzy no regrets supporting u at all because u deserved the crown, much love & respect to everyone who contested... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Lsofdk(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:

This is the part where I ignore you for the rest of the days I spend on nairaland...but

Compare between these pictures and tell me who really needs to go to 3rd mainland bridge and end their suffer of a life

why evulzgrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations to lanicky for winning the contest. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by scentmarlc(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Give it a go grin anyway.
let's see if you all you claimed to that guy.

Lol its been seen..

Search for last years campaign thread.

this year, i will select my team carefully.... no space for hate and bickering
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by taheer88(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrat 2 her
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by lovean: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2016
FTbomb:
[s][/s]dygeasy, Optional1 voted for Ivvy and still came back with optional2 to vote for lanicky.. pls note

naim make she no qualify for finals undecided
wat ever is yah biz....just lyk the difference in name....they are different pips n gat different choices....so go sleep.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by sade1994(f): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2016
adeh39:

Read what you typed again ma'am, you have no right to say that she doesn't deserve the crown. undecided

Who are you by the way? undecided
Who you epp? undecided

Why didn't you join the contestants in the first place? undecided

Do you even know what it takes to be in this contest? undecidedAre you a lady? undecided

Abeg shift jare, no be your type we dey find here, mtcheew! undecided

Queen Lanicky!!!

Congratulations once again!!!

Hide yourself idiot... Fair weather fans. ..mumu

And goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga cut it nau.... All man dey vex but we all go try hold temper..... If na you do watin SmellyMouth do for Mimzy, you for kill person Nea? Make we just chill abeg watin don happen don happen....
Abeg bro dnt mind me jor. just trying to say my mind, and d guy just enter my mention and started spewing trash. anyways bro. its ok, i have let go already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.