Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? (1077 Views)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by ericuzor(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is the owner of a lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja.

Investigations revealed that Aisha and her husband own a hidden property sited at an high end location in Asokoro astride an beside a lake few blocks away from Aso Rock Presidential Villa fence.

Since Buhari’s inauguration, fierce looking security personnel presently man the property where it is believed Aisha holds private meetings with families and friends.

Professional estate surveyors valued just the land on which the property sits. The estimated cost, according to current land prizes in Abuja is over N1.2 billion naira.

Each of the three duplexes built in the premesis is valued at N800 million and this, when added to the cost of the land is approximately N3.6 billion.

Aisha Buhari rents one of the duplexes. It was home to a former High Commissioner of an African country to Nigeria.

The discovery of the Aisha and Buhari Asokoro mansion may have cast another huge credibility question on the modest and anti-corruption credentials that got him elected on March 28, 2015.

Recall that Aisha Buhari was exposed for wearing a Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch that cost £34,500 (N10, 453, 000) to the presidential inauguration on May 29, 2015.

Aisha and her husband played the card of modesty and paupers while campaigning for presidency. He claimed he was a pastoral farmer with 150 cows.

In January 2015, reporters uncovered another expensive lifestyle of Zahra, the fifth daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, an undergraduate of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

The exposure of Buhari’s hidden assets is coming at a time Nigerians have intensified calls for the new President and Vice-President to publicly declare their assets as they promised to do during the presidential campaign.

As at the time of filing this report, the EFCC is yet to commence probing of the said property. Will they ever probe it?

Source: http://vanguardnigeria.org/efcc-probes-aisha-buharis-%E2%82%A63-8-billion-secret-house/

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Aisha has joined the list of looters too.
Nobody wan carry last for Naija o

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2016
LooterManias.
Kleptomania
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by Ronpet777(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Verify authenticity of d report and I will bliv it.
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by DropShot: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
What I don't get is why it was impossible for PDP to unearth Buhari's alleged hidden wealth for the sixteen years he opposed them. I doubt this story on that premise.

Too many inconsistencies in the report.
1. Headline - EFCC probes

2. Body of report - says she rented one of the duplexes

3. Last paragraph - "as at the time of filing this report, EFCC is yet to commence probing…

Vanguard cooking lies to catch attention and losing its integrity for not able to support the lies with undeniable facts.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by iamDiabolic(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Haha,so mr.integrity wife is a loter nd he is claiming he is a poor man.nd zombies would dtill comr here to ass lick aisha bubuara ass.
WeLl if my integrity wants me to take him serious he should probe nd seize all the proerty,nt jail though cause dat seem impossible

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by knightsTempler: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
undecided
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by banki(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2016
I's aisha a public office holder?
Was she ever a public office holder
This game you guys are playing shows the world that you people are thieves and are sabotaging the government because you lost out in the power game

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by datopaper(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by ruggedboy01: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Let the probing continue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Fake Vanguard site.

Real Vanguard is www.vanguardngr.com

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by Luckylife(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Can a dog bite the hand that feed him ? Hardly in Africa but nothing is impossible if God hand they inside. But can't APC allow God hands ?
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? by DaBullIT(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fake [size=16pt]Faker[/size] [size=24pt] Fakest
[/size]

Saraki saga, we saw his name on icij , we saw his name on panama leaks , SR showed us his account statement

Dasuki , we saw the money trail

FFK he confessed he got money after several denials

Metuah's family keeps begging with 400M

Denziani's allies are selling properties to cover loot

Anyone who has anything aganst anyone should show us irrefutable proof or go and try the lagoon

(1) (Reply)

Ex World Footballer, George Weah, Visits Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okoro / Fresh Out Of Prison, Fani - Kayode Talks Tough. / Nobody Can Remove Me - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.