Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! (73565 Views)

Small Scale Rabbit Farm / The Making Of My Small Garden.(pics) / Photos From My Small Watermelon Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by iduzebaba(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2019
Pls add me to the watsapp group.. 08111356898. Thanks
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by kashtanyi(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2019
Am a youth corper,serving in one of the school on the mainland.... I was asked to plan a school trip to any fish or rabbits farm around isolo or not far from isolo....can you recommend any for me...
This is my WhatsApp number 08035708702
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by bukoju(f): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2019
You have done a good work at sharing this information here
I am interested in starting a rabbit farm for commercial purpose in Lokoja, though on a small scale and then enlarging it later.
I would love to be coached by you, if you will be willing to do that.
Pls add me to your WhatsApp on 08036411421.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by SirWhiteFish: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
oblo:
Hi folks grin

I grew up way back rearing rabbits as pets for a while wink well..we also had them as meat.

School, work and other things took me away from that but I am ready to start again to be self sufficient and this time for all the personal and commercial reasons.

I will be documenting my progress and of course comments ,suggestions and critiques are very welcome.

Will be starting with 4 males and 6 to 8 females.

Was with a friend and mentor to see his small scale rabbit farm@ Abeokuta and would be using his ideas for mine. He has a very unique cage system I have never seen ( at least from what i have read and seen physically undecided) . I intend utilising all products from the rabbits from skin to urine and faeces.

Would be including my progress pics as well.

In the meantime enjoy some pics from his farm.
fine that's a good idea
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by PoWConsulting: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
FAST SELLING 500 Naira only

GET AGRIBUSINESS MANUALS INSTANTLY!!!PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!BUY FIVE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase five of the following Business Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid mSoap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

2. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

3. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

4. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

5. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

6. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

7. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

8. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

9. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

10. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

12. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

13. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

14. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

Promo valid till July 31, 2019
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by tunmch: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Hyla Rabbits and hybrid Hyla available contact me for affordable price... And for your Feeds to control bloats

Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
What's the cost of a grown rabbit?
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by popoopeyemi: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Youngzedd:
What's the cost of a grown rabbit?
3500+
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by nnaetobi(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2019
those leaves are called( nwata aka ike) in igbo
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by opeyemix: 4:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Let's wake this thread
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by opeyemix: 4:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Rabbit farmers where una o
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by opeyemix: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
OP plz update us on your progress, experience, lessons and challenges if at all there is any
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by Rabbitcartel: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Follow rabbitcartel on instagram @rabbitcartel
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by jjbest123(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Uncle Oblo Good morning Sir

How is your rabbit farm,what is the update with it?

2 Likes

Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by aycom598(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2020
add me to the WhatsApp group please 08068822598
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by BlackJack09(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
����
4 QUALITY AMERICAN CHINCHILLA HYLA MIX FOR SALE @ BLACK JACK FARM

SEX: 2MALE 2FEMALE
PRICE: 4K EACH
INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD DM ME
RHD FREE

����
4 QUALITY AMERICAN CHINCHILLA HYLA DUCTH FOR SALE @ BLACK JACK FARM

SEX: 3MALE 1FEMALE
PRICE: 3K EACH
INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD DM ME
RHD FREE
WhatsApp +2347016241743
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by Pompeo12: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wetin happen to your Rabbit farm
oblo:
Hi folks grin

I grew up way back rearing rabbits as pets for a while wink well..we also had them as meat.

School, work and other things took me away from that but I am ready to start again to be self sufficient and this time for all the personal and commercial reasons.

I will be documenting my progress and of course comments ,suggestions and critiques are very welcome.

Will be starting with 4 males and 6 to 8 females.

Was with a friend and mentor to see his small scale rabbit farm@ Abeokuta and would be using his ideas for mine. He has a very unique cage system I have never seen ( at least from what i have read and seen physically undecided) . I intend utilising all products from the rabbits from skin to urine and faeces.

Would be including my progress pics as well.

In the meantime enjoy some pics from his farm.
Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by Medallion500: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please add me 08090903326...
ayamprecious:
A whatsapp group for rabbits farmers has been created if you are interested in joining drop your number

Re: Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! by Eagba(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
jjbest123:
Uncle Oblo Good morning Sir

How is your rabbit farm,what is the update with it?
Finally I think no real market for rabbit meat killed that venture. But packaging, branding and if possible, corn beefing it would have helped it marketability.

With current prolifications of shawarma joints in Nigeria would help any rabbit farmers. Just talk to practioners and with the current high cost of chicken n beef, your rabbit definitely have a market place.

Don't give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.