Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

We Are In The End Of The World. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are In The End Of The World. (1677 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by KunleOshob(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Poster
A certain group of christians keep claiming we are in the "endtimes" even though the bible makes it clear that "no one knows the day or the hour." I really don't kow what the rational is for thsi but all the allusions they point out to in the bible to justify the delusion just doesn't add up tome, could someone well informed on the topic explain to us further why we are in the endtimes?
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by mazaje(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

Everything that has a begining MUS have an End

it is not Islam or Christianity or Free-thinking or Christian Science or any other bleeped up religion that nairalanders are always quick to mouth off.

it is a simple fact or reality. this world will end one day, maybe not today or the next century, but surely a biological organism such as earth will one day grow old and die or face some other catastrophe

The sun( our star) is bound to expoled and die off some day in the future just like other stars in the universe have exploded and died off(scientist extimate this will happen in about 3 billion years to come). . . That will lead to the end of the solar system and all life as we know it. . . So many solar systems like ours have exploded, died and sized to exist. . . ours is no different. . .New stars are constantly been given birth to in the universe. . .
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Maykelly(f): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Topic: Re: We Are In The End Of The World.

now you know, Get Jesus in your Life and be Saved!
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Blessed are the bold, for they shall be masters of the world - Cursed are the righteously humble, for they shall be trodden under cloven hoofs kiss![/size]
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by dwonder(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2009
What Is “the End of the World”?

THE Bible has much to say about the fact that “the world is passing away.” In many places it contains specific information about the time that it also calls “the conclusion of the system of things.” But when the Bible speaks about this “end of the world,” what does it mean? Does it mean that our home, planet Earth, is to be destroyed?—1 John 2:17; Matthew 24:3, King James Version.

God does not have to destroy the earth in order to eliminate the frightful conditions that are so prevalent on it. The earth is not causing the problems in human society today. People are responsible, especially people who have little or no regard for the Creator, Jehovah God, and his laws. They are the ones who are turning life on this earth into a nightmare for so many. But God does not have to destroy the earth to rid it of such ones.

Confusing Religious Teachings
Confusion has been caused by religious spokesmen who interpret “the end of the world” to mean the destruction of the earth itself and all living things on it

Which World to Be Destroyed?
It was Jesus’ disciples who asked him a direct question about the end of the world. This is recorded at Matthew 24:3, according to the King James, or Authorized, Version of the Bible: “Tell us, . . . what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”

the Bible teaches us that it is the wicked system of things on earth that will be brought to a sudden end. This includes all forms of corruption, falsehood, and hypocrisy now existing, whether it is political, commercial, or religious. All degradation and immorality, all wickedness, and all godless humans existing on earth at that time will be forcibly removed.

Two clear statements found in the Bible, which need no interpreting, should remove any fear that the earth may be destroyed when the “world” comes to its end. The first is found at Ecclesiastes 1:4 (KJ): “One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.”
The second appears at Isaiah 45:18 (KJ): “For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.”

Thus the world that the Bible so definitely says will be destroyed is the world of mankind that is not doing the will of God. “As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.” (Proverbs 2:22) “There is a controversy that Jehovah has with the nations. He must personally put himself in judgment with all flesh. As regards the wicked ones, he must give them to the sword . . . And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.”—Jeremiah 25:31, 33.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 15, 2009
as long as someone's finger is on that button.

just pray he's sober rational most of the time.
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by grace5: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2009
A 6 year old talks of China bombing USA 2011

"And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" Joel 2:28

One day last spring, Joan and I were having lunch with our friends Chester and Jean Sharpe. Chester told us of a family he knew that had an unusual thing happen. When he begin to relate the event, I asked him to send the testimony to me, which he did about a week later. It was so thrilling that I wanted to share it with everyone possible! With permission, I do so now.

Jordan is a six-year-old boy who lives here in Phoenix, Arizona. I am told that he is shy and retiring-not outgoing (that is the thing that makes this so astounding). To protect him from those who would not have his best interest at heart, I will not use his last name. You may know that this is the true testimony just as his mother heard and wrote it. - April 20, 2008

Jordan and God
We went to visit my grandparents (Jordan’s great grandparents) for lunch with the family. On the way home in the car with my husband, my mother, my son Jordan (6yrs old), and My youngest son (3yrs old). Jordan started talking about God…

*Testimony*

First he said which got all of our attention. This planet will be destroyed. In 2011 some things will start happening, like what I asked. There will be bombs. The armies are going to throw bombs at us, but we have things that can block bombs in the air and throw them back. Who is going to throw bombs at us I asked, China he replied. How does he even know anything about China, he is only 6 we thought? (Is he predicting a war with China in 2011?). There will be lots of volcanoes with fire coming out, floods and those twisting things…what are they called mommy? “ I replied” tornados? Yes tornados… he said.

At this point we all had goose bumps and were in awe! Then Jordan said those bugs that look like ants, there will be lots of them everywhere but they will grow big and have faces. (Is he talking about the plague of the locust in the bible, but he doesn’t know what locusts are called? If you think about it locust enlarged kind of do look like ants) We will be scared he said, but God says it’s ok and not to be scared. He continued there will be a lion with lots of horns and fire coming out of his mouth. People will disappear and people left will be like huh? (Dismayed). There will be clones too. Clones? I said “ do you even know what clones are Jordan?” Yes he said when there is more than one of the same people. Who will be the people that are clones, I asked? Everyone, he said, after we die and go to heaven, there will be clones of all of us there and you will see and it will walk inside of your body and then there will be only one of you. (I wonder if he is talking about the Holy Spirit?)

Jordan continued saying, after the world is destroyed, the clouds will come down to the earth and God will re-grow everything on earth. God will say “ trees grow” and they will grow. He will just tell just tell everything to grow back again And they listen. Everything will be new again. And God will live with us on earth. What happens to all the bad people asked his grandma? They will go with the monsters, he said. And the other good people that are already dead will open their eyes and they will Wake up, there skin will re-grow and they will get up and go to Jesus.

What will heaven look like we asked? In heaven the streets are made of gold and they are slippery (probably meaning shiny we thought). There are lots of flowers of all colors, lots of yellow flowers. There are lots of butterflies and ladybugs. Grandma asked, are we all going to live in our own houses in Heaven? Yes Jordan answered but all the houses will be connected together. There are no bad people there. Everybody is happy. The animals go to heaven too and they talk. The lions are nice. The goats are nice. The goats will sleep with the lions. Do we eat there, asked grandma…yes there is lot of food, and you can have anything you want. The trees talk too, if you want an apple all you have to do is close your eyes and ask for a apple and an apple will appear on the tree. Anything you want in heaven, you just close your eyes and think of it and you will have it.

We’re going to be invisible but not to each other. The other people who are not in heaven can’t see us. It’s like magic. Who tells you these things Jordan I asked, I just know he replied. Does God talk to you and show you these things his grandma asked, yes he said. He tells me I can make wishes but not for myself…only for other people. Your not suppose to wish for yourself. We all asked one by one are we going to heaven and he replied, if you’re good.

Was God talking through him to testify to us, did he have the Holy Spirit upon him? We do recall one thing later that night. Before eating lunch at my grandparent’s house we all formed a circle and held hands to say a prayer and my husband and me noticed Jordan went limp and fell in front of me on the ground. He then jumped up confused and got back into the circle. Maybe the Holy Ghost touched him then, or maybe that was just Coincidence. But we do believe that God was using my son to let us know that he is real and he is coming back for his people.

Well, Saint of God, what do you think about that? Did God speak to and thru this six-year-old boy?

Lets review some of what he said: China Will Bomb Us In 2011

I gave copies of this to our congregation. A member sent a copy to John Hagee Ministries in San Antonia, Texas. A staff member read it and replied in writing that this will happen at that time during World War III.

The bible teaches us that the Earth will be destroyed by Fire. The book of Revelation says that God will cleanse the Earth by Fire and create a beautiful new Earth.

Exciting days are here! Jesus is Coming SOON!

If you feel that God Spoke to Jordan, feel free to make copies of this testimony and circulate them, especially to sinners, lost friends and loved ones.

God Speaks--- Will We Listen

Rev. Charles R. Sustar
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=13pt]Blessed are the bold, for they shall be masters of the world - Cursed are the righteously humble, for they shall be trodden under cloven hoofs kiss![/size]
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Maykelly(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=16pt]For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:10[/size]
Re: We Are In The End Of The World. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / [VIDEO] Open Confessions Of Shameless Nigerian Gay Pastor Rowland Jide Macaulay / Ten Commandments Merely Stolen From The Divine Laws Of Ma'at

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.