Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

CBN Policy And It Ineffectiveness On The Masses! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CBN Policy And It Ineffectiveness On The Masses! (398 Views)

CBN Police Blocked Owerri-mbaise Road For 3hours To Fix Spoilt Vehicle / Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN Policy And It Ineffectiveness On The Masses! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
The new CBN policy is no more news.

And to my understanding, the old policy which was suppose to combat corruption and money laundering failed.

However, i have come to realize that it is true in a capitalist society, the laws and policies are only made to favour the bourgeois and the masses are rarely ever considered.

Painfully the last policy was formulated without considering the students and other people living in diaspora but we accept because we all wanted to help fight corruption.

But to my surprise a new policy was made, only the rich would have access to forex. While The burden of the previous policy is still been carried by the Nigerian in diaspora.
All the channels to recieve money from home is still unavailable to the masses.

Rapid transfer still on suspension
Uba Africash still can't be acessed
Daily we wake up to face limitations on bank cards,
And various other means you can think of.

In conclusion we can see how the government do not care about the masses but the haves in the society.

I however, call on the the CBN to consider the mass and allow us access to receive money like we used to, since the policy that brought about this in the first place was an epic failure, why then do we have to keep suffer from the aftermath of a failure?

CC. Justwise

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FAAN Averts Fire At Lagos Airport / Private Transporters Unite To Grow Industry / Driver Causes Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.