Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (35726 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by crazymommy(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
DesChyko:

There's always bound to be differing opinions for any issue on this forum. What's this talk about evidence? If I remember correctly, you shared the facebook post about someone on fb saying Fashola said all Power belongs to God. Did you request evidence from him before sharing the post here with us? This is a faceless forum. Keep it that way.
What Are u saying??so you cannot differentiate a joke or what??even a 3yrs old kid can recognize a joke when they see one.........and am not telling him not to have an opinion,am telling him to be careful what we say on a public forum in such very sensitive issues....I know my uncle is a DSS and he is a nairalander,they might be seeing this and that could put him into trouble if he cannot show security officers an evidence or at least a proof.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
The lion is out of the cage. This is dangerous to all lesser animals in the jungle. Hope they find him soon
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Dezolo(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Africanpride: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dezolo:
cry hey.. Goodafternoon.. I'm sorry for disturbing.. But can you kindly check my signature.. Please sir..

I don check am, what next?
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by greatwhite(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fugitive militant scofield mode activated. grin
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Silverlight2014: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
so prison break was actually a real life movie? naija re-acting
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Imhandsome: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dis news has just made my day
NDA ti take over
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by thaoriginator: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
kissval1388:
At this juncture, I have agree that Nigeria is a zoo. Mods even in your mind now, you have agree that Nigeria is a big zoo with baboons and monkeys as the executives but you won't like to admit it cus of your position in the group.
pls mods dont ban me, allow me to pour my feelings today.

How can a prisoner scale kuje fence?? I swear this people think we Nigerians are dullard like them.
Buhari whatever plan you have, am telling u personally that you have failed woefully.
you want to quench a burning house with fuel and kerosene..
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just watch as Nigeria will break like a pot very soon.
weeping for my dear country. I blame zombies for dis. they dont know there left from there right.
[size=15pt]Who be this one again.. Ranting lakka mad dog of ekiti[/size]
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Rose2014: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
dunkem21:

Why Kanu no follow jump Fence

Not only Kanu my brother. Other prison inmates were just watching him escape and didn't move

Either they didn't feel like jumping fence or they don't like freedom grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin WE DEY WAIT YOU FOR BENIN................. ALL THE YOLOBAS IN EDO STATE PACK AND GO OOO........ ESPECIALLY THE ONES BEGGING FOR ARMS AT EKEWAN JUNCTION
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Qmerit(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
But in all i have not heard any one saying SR is lying........
blablablablabla
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Adminisher: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
fkpboss:
That means another dead militants group is coming to resurrection

This is the man that will kill Jonathan. They better be careful in that ND
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Dezolo(f): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Rose2014: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sasuwa:
After they release am to to apis the NDA bombers then who are they deceiving Why waste ur mb to check this shit . Quote me to learn how to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Quote me to get access now!

They also said there's a massive manhunt for him cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by id911(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:
You almost got it right but... Never mind. grin

But?
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
id911:
It’s a Political move. MEND is against the present onslaught in the Niger Delta.

I don‘t think he escaped but if he did, it‘s a plan work with the Federal Govt for Okah to go and infiltrate the Avengers and other Niger Delta Millitants to get info for the Fed govt for his freedom later. That’s the plan but i dont blieve he escaped

Hehehe. Your services are required in Nollywood.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Viktor1983(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
id911:
It’s a Political move. MEND is against the present onslaught in the Niger Delta.

I don‘t think he escaped but if he did, it‘s a plan work with the Federal Govt for Okah to go and infiltrate the Avengers and other Niger Delta Millitants to get info for the Fed govt for his freedom later. That’s the plan but i dont blieve he escaped

Your head is there jare...
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by White007(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:
Scale fence? Barb wired maximum security facility? Really?

These people must think we are fools.. cheesy Naija we hail thee.. . We dey siddon look..

You 're head dey there.

You are smarter than i thought, and seem to call a spade a spade, unlike your other minions. cheesy tongue
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Egabs(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lo prison break naija version I can't stop laughing me I don't believe this sahara reporters.sahara reporters n liar mohammed re 5 n 6 so I don't take them seriously
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by rusher14: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by id911(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
LucifersTongue:

Hehehe. Your services are required in Nollywood.

Na u sabi my oga...
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Sasuwa(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rose2014:

They also said there's a massive manhunt for him cheesy cheesy
hmm, i no biliv
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by tempest01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Obviously one of the conditions to end militancy in the Niger Delta.

The FG is a failure.

The best way to end the problems of the Niger delta is sustainable development. Not appeasing criminals.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by White007(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
crazymommy:
What Are u saying??so you cannot differentiate a joke or what??even a 3yrs old kid can recognize a joke when they see one.........and am not telling him not to have an opinion,am telling him to be careful what we say on a public forum in such very sensitive issues.... I know my uncle is a DSS and he is a nairalander, they might be seeing this and that could put him into trouble if he cannot show security officers an evidence or at least a proof.....

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by slap1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
If it's that easy to scale the fence and escape, why do they still have inmates in that prison? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.