Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise (44677 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Chisos angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Which Rochas reconstructed Wetheral road
And Bank road that's after Okigwe road or control/Onitsha Rd side
Haba naaa, oga take it easy, Rochas has definitely tried in terms of road construction no DOUBT or Argument, but stop spearding falsehood blatant lies and propaganda...
Rochas constructed all those old Nekede roads, first inland road, that Umezeruike Hospital side, dualization of IMSU road/samek, ungoing dualization of Chukwma Nwoha, Mcc Rd, Amakohia Rd, Mbari rd....
He has tried in terms of road construction compared to previous Imo State Governors except Sam Mbakwe....

I don't hate Owelle, I have Nothing against him, He is a Great man....

But I hate propaganda, sycophancy and lies....
All liars go to hell tongue tongue repent

I can never lie or engage in propaganda or self denial. From birth I've always been stuck on reality which many may not want to accept. Wetheral road was completely reconsyructed by Okorocha with walkways covering the drainages, replaced median and repaved. We can only agree that it was not really a bad road when it got remodeled.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

What about Douglas Rd, what about Nekede-Ihiagwa Rd...
What about other Local governments areas apart from Orlu nd mbaise
I'm yet to confirm the IMSU strike issue...
U are a payed apologist, nd at that u can never see reality or have any logical reasoning.....

Emancipate urself from political slavery...
I don't play sycophancy for any damn politican

Every city and State have their own Douglas and Nekede roads but it doesn't mean the Governor is not working. Mine is that we should accept the indisputable fact that Okorocha has done well but more needs to be done instead of lying that he did nothing. I cannot show pictures for all LGAs but mention one LGA he did not construct at least 5 schools or that is not enjoying free education. Mbakwe tried but he never reached deep into the rural areas like Okorocha and he never gave free education to University level for 5 years.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Mcowubaba: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

I can never lie or engage in propaganda or self denial. From birth I've always been stuck on reality which many may not want to accept. Wetheral road was completely reconsyructed by Okorocha with walkways covering the drainages, replaced median and repaved. We can only agree that it was not really a bad road when it got remodeled.
It's no more reconstructed, it's now remodeled cheesy
Wetheral road is not even nearly a bad road, Infact Wetheral road is among the best roads in Owerri metropolis before ur Owelle came in, Rochas added no value to the road.....
Oga stop lying to yourself......

This is a faceless forum yes... But the faceless people here are real human beings living in this communities nd location, don't just think you can come here nd type whatever u want nd expect everybody to nod head nd sheepishly believe you.....
See how the Op sheepishly took pictures of only few roads in Owerri, without showing the full picture of Owerri, including school Road dustbins, Douglas Rd, world Bank side, Nekede-Ihiagwa rd...

What do you lots take people for undecided undecided

As if it's only u people that stay in Owerri, Imo State or that knows about Owerri.. Lwkmd
U can only keep deceiving urself nd maybe gullible fellows, definitely not ME nd millions of other critical logical thinkers...
#peace

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Mcowubaba: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Every city and State have their own Douglas and Nekede roads but it doesn't mean the Governor is not working. Mine is that we should accept the indisputable fact that Okorocha has done well but more needs to be done instead of lying that he did nothing. I cannot show pictures for all LGAs but mention one LGA he did not construct at least 5 schools or that is not enjoying free education. Mbakwe tried but he never reached deep into the rural areas like Okorocha and he never gave free education to University level for 5 years.
I never said Rochas did nothing undecided undecided undecided undecided
Pls bring out where I ever said that, me that even praised him for some roads he constructed....

Has he been able to sustain the free Education to Tertiary level, where non indigenes literally pay for indigenes, IMSU goes on strike more than I go to barbers shop nowadays, shebi u said that are out of strike (though I haven't confirmed) I can bet £2000 that the will go on another strike before September
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Your submissions on issues related to igbos and the way you defend and lie for Rochas irritates me like hell..sometimes I wonder where you came from?..Spit on you!

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Wetheral road is not even nearly a bad road, Infact Wetheral road is among the best roads in Owerri metropolis before ur Owelle came in, Rochas added no value to the road.....

This is a faceless forum yes... But the faceless people here are real human beings living in this communities nd location, don't just think you can come here nd type whatever u want nd expect everybody to nod head nd sheepishly believe you.....
See how the Op sheepishly took pictures of only few roads in Owerri, without showing the full picture of Owerri, including school Road dustbins, Douglas Rd, world Bank side, Nekede-Ihiagwa rd...

As if it's only u people that stay in Owerri, Imo State or that knows about Owerri.. Lwkmd
U can only keep deceiving urself nd maybe gullible fellows, definitely not ME nd millions of other critical logical thinkers...
#peace

Mcowubaba:

What about Douglas Rd, what about Nekede-Ihiagwa Rd...
What about other Local governments areas apart from Orlu nd mbaise
I'm yet to confirm the IMSU strike issue...
U are a payed apologist, nd at that u can never see reality or have any logical reasoning.....

Emancipate urself from political slavery...
I don't play sycophancy for any damn politican

Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

#peace

In your world there is nothing wrong with scattered median, open drainage and zero pedestrian walkways. Nothing you wrote here disproves my facts. There is no city in Nigeria completely free from bad roads. As far as the East is concerned Owerri probably has the least of bad roads and that is why despite all the fight against Okorocha they have not produced up to 10 bad roads. If any other Governor is put under Okorocha level of scrutiny I swear his enemies can produce 1000 bad roads in 1 week. Mention that State and I will produce 20 bad roads today alone.

As for Wetheral and Orlu Roads they were as faulty as the Okorocha roads I criticise today. My issue remains why he is building same types of roads for his successor to reconstruct like he did for Wetheral and Orlu roads and that is what anyone that truly loves Imo State should lay emphasis on instead of lies and blackmail.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:

Your submissions on issues related to igbos and the way you defend and lie for Rochas irritates me like hell..sometimes I wonder where you came from?..Spit on you!

For example? Hating Rochas for not being in PDP doesn't make you a lover of Igbo interest. I remain truthful in all issues and will always suggest the best way foward for Igboland. Those who hate us want to plunge us into war with Nigeria where we will die in millions and lose what we laboured for 50 years. They are the real enemies of Ndigbo and there reason is because they lost political power and swore to destroy Igboland and Nigeria. Okorocha is one of the Igbos that gained political power and the fight against him by these wicked Igbo haters is aimed at destroying him from his base. That is the war my brother and I will never support it.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Has he been able to sustain the free Education to Tertiary level, where non indigenes literally pay for indigenes, IMSU goes on strike more than I go to barbers shop nowadays, shebi u said that are out of strike (though I haven't confirmed) I can bet £2000 that the will go on another strike before September

IMSU has never been on strike since Okorocha emerged Governor in 2011. Show us any evidence that points to that. This strike in March was their 1st since 2011 and it has been called off. You are a pathetic liar.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

For example? Hating Rochas for not being in PDP doesn't make you a lover of Igbo interest. I remain truthful in all issues and will always suggest the best way foward for Igboland. Those who hate us want to plunge us into war with Nigeria where we will die in millions and lose what we laboured for 50 years. They are the real enemies of Ndigbo and there reason is because they lost political power and swore to destroy Igboland and Nigeria. Okorocha is one of the Igbos that gained political power and the fight against him by these wicked Igbo haters is aimed at destroying him from his base. That is the war my brother and I will never support it.

You deserve no reply!

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Mcowubaba: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

IMSU has never been on strike since Okorocha emerged Governor in 2011. Show us any evidence that points to that. This strike in March was their 1st since 2011 and it has been called off. You are a pathetic liar.
SO this strike is IMSU first strike since 2011 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, You need evidence, what other evidence do you need than somebody being directly affected by the strikes, I should go nd start bringing newspaper links cheesy.....
I give up on ur lies.....
Bye

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:

You deserve no reply!
The truth is bitter.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

SO this strike is IMSU first strike since 2011 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, You need evidence, what other evidence do you need than somebody being directly affected by the strikes, I should go nd start bringing newspaper links cheesy.....
I give up on ur lies.....
Bye

You now know you've been peddling falsehood and as expected you've bowed out ashamed.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Clean and green Owerri city.

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
This model of tunnel when completed will still add to the aesthetics as well as end the frequent accidents at major junctions.

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by amakenny: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
When we see any project outside Owerri area which Okorocha govt started or completed or commissioned in the last four years in Imo state, we shall begin to see how Imo is getting better. No be only this everyday song of Owerri is getting better we go chop.

google Okorocha, Imo state, in the last four years, you can hardly see the name Okorocha or Imo state govt connected with any other new or completed development project in Imo state outside Owerri.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by amakenny: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abagworo:

What then is development Amakenny? Roads, hospitals, schools, free education are all development and basically what we expect from government. Private sector comes in to compliment. Accusing Okorocha of building only Owerri is wicked lie from pit of hell. No Government in history of Imo has gone deep into rural areas like the present one. It's unarguable. For example look at this road and market in your LGA or will you deny it?

In truth there is no LGA that has no gotten school, hospital, road or market. Almost the entire communities have at least one of these.

The roads and scenes around it in another lga which you showed, don't they resemble abandoned places? Talk true. Govt is like soja go soja come. Okorocha shall one day leave govt House.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
amakenny:
When we see any project outside Owerri area which Okorocha govt started or completed or commissioned in the last four years in Imo state, we shall begin to see how Imo is getting better. No be only this everyday song of Owerri is getting better we go chop.

google Okorocha, Imo state, in the last four years, you can hardly see the name Okorocha or Imo state govt connected with any other new or completed development project in Imo state outside Owerri.

If you want 50 pictures of that I can show. Let's start with building material market Umuowa.

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
amakenny:

The roads and scenes around it in another lga which you showed, don't they resemble abandoned places? Talk true. Govt is like soja go soja come. Okorocha shall one day leave govt House.

Ihioma road Orlu started and completed with streetlights. No jamboree of flag off and commissioning.

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
amakenny:

Owums Avenue in Orlu done without jamboree. Will you agree that you are a wicked liar if I produce 50 photos from other areas outside Owerri?

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amaigbo Road Orlu done without noise of flag off and commissioning. I am showing Amakenny's LGA alone. That will tell you how wicked these people are lying against Okorocha.

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by Abagworo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Central school Umuna Orlu. Amakenny's community. Done without jamboree of flag off and commissioning. Even common cutting of grasses the villagers cannot. They will soon accuse Okorocha of refusal to cut the grasses.

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by amakenny: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
abagworo, de tell you say since the last four years gov Okorocha is not connected to any new or completed project outside Oweriri, while you de show those same roads of 2012.

oya make you dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoHnffhBwqs

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by lexiyandra(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Yoruba hater. Lago was built by the ibos my friend. Alaba Market and Trade fair completely run by ibos. Why dont you boast of osun and Ekiti let us know you are serious. Hatred and Jealously will slowly kill all of you.

Pyno30:
Lagos is far beautiful than Imo even without Sanitation
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by B2mario(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
arresa:
Anambra and ABIA bad bele losers no go like this o... In fact den don show up with their usual hate, anger and jealosy...

Imo o ni baje o... grin

Dear count Abia out it's only Anambra. Abia guys don't have time for such actions, we love progress and development, we are not envious.

IMO is beautiful and there is progress going on in Imo now as I'm talking to you. leave the sillies who want to discredit Rochas good work based on just one, Douglas.
Re: See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
I did not see a SINGLE trash can in the whole pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.