Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Would You Do With a Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do With a Million Naira? (2119 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira. / Make 1 Million Naira Starting From 1k This November: Project 1k To 1m In 1 Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by Odeku(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2005
if you have a million naira, what will you do?
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by elphem(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2005
Many things especially on shares
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by elphem(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2005
This depends on factors like ur age.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by Seun(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2005
I'll use it to rent my own flat and install adequate security to continue running my online business. I'll use some of it to open an account and go into the website hosting business.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by whiteshark(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2005
put it all right back into the farm project...
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by razor(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2005
Buy shares and stocks.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by elphem(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2005
Yeah, farm business someone mentioned that to me earlier but I dismissed it. can you enlighten me further.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by goldenoc(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2005
l will use it to buld at least 3 rooms and parlor take the rest an open up a bussiness
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by elbaron(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2005
Build a three bedroom house plus open up a new business. hmmm, what will you be selling, Akara and plantain?

The El-Baron
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by elphem(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2005
Better still what about getting distributorship from any reputable company particularly beer and get nice place.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by whiteshark(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2005
I will give it all back to you grin grin grin ( U WISH)
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by Seun(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2005
While 1 million naira is a nice amount of money, it is not an enormous amount of money. So if I get it, I will only use it to do what I was already planning to do with my life. The money will only help me to get there much earlier. 1 million naira will save me about 1 year of my life.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by icingbaby(f): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2005
i will use half of it to go shopping. grin

and the rest give it to my mom. cool kiss
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by damygurl(f): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2005
if i get a million naira there is a lot of stuff i want to do. first i gotta pay my tithe then i'm gon save a quarter of what is left in a fixed account. use another quarter to sponsor kids in the  orphange and homeless children. i will buy myself a new car, go shopping, and get da latest stuff i need like new cellphone, tv and stuff like that!! i'm gon divide what is left into 2 and send half to some peeps in nigeria that i know need the money. and i'm gon use the remaning to throw a party 4 myself and the kids in the orphange!!d party is gon be the BOMB!!!!
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by seeni4ever(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2005
with a million naira i will pay all my credit cards bills, that is like $5000 and i will the rest for downpayment on a new car
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by seeni4ever(m): 2:26am On Dec 23, 2005
damygurl:

if i get a million naira there is a lot of stuff i want to do. first i gotta pay my tithe then i'm gon save a quarter of what is left in a fixed account. use another quarter to sponsor kids in the orphange and homeless children. i will buy myself a new car, go shopping, and get da latest stuff i need like new cellphone, tv and stuff like that!! i'm gon divide what is left into 2 and send half to some peeps in nigeria that i know need the money. and i'm gon use the remaning to throw a party 4 myself and the kids in the orphange!!d party is gon be the BOMB!!!!
dammy girl with a million naira in america do you think you can do all you mentioned above?
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by elphem(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2005
Probably go into movie industry. Get some more money and Invest in movie industry.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by 9jaangel(f): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2005
seeni4ever, u said with a million naira u will pay all your creidt bills,
Are u debt accumulator?
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by seeni4ever(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2005
9jaangel:

seeni4ever, u said with a million naira u will pay all your creidt bills,
Are u debt accumulator?
how much is 1 million naira on dollars? less than $10,000, so what are u talking about. with this money if you pay all ur bills and stuff like that the remaining will be nothing.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by glodave(f): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2006
grin grin a million Naira, get a  kool car and give the rest of the money 2 my dad.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by Seun(m): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2006
You can only get a cool second-hand car with 1 million naira!
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by Hunter(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2006
Change it into a more stable currency then spend cheesy
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by glodave(f): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2006
second-hand car, is nt bad 4 Niger, level!
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by damygurl(f): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2006
seeni4ever:

dammy girl with a million naira in america do you think you can do all you mentioned above?
lol!!! i was thinking 1million dollars. but it's still aight. all i gotta do is drop some stuff and i will move to nigeria 4 some time 2 do d thing i wanna do.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by papermoon(f): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2006
cry
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by vichel(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2006
Go clubbing with it because its not worth much sad
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by tEsLim(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2007
Go clubbing with it because its not worth much Sad

Apa!!! Ako ti ile ta. Oni shiina. Alai rori. Suponu.

Thats plain squandering. Dont be actin' like ur richer than Bill Gate. Cos he would'nt do that with almost $10k
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by McKren(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2007
Take my girl friend to the moon.
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by tenor(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2007
Pay my tithe-N100000
To my existing shares by another N300000 worth
Use N500000 for my TV production which is not much, sadly!
The remaining N100000 would be kept as running cash. N1 million small o, kai!
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by phoenixman: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2007
For a fact, i know that i spent in three months, the equivalent of a Million Naira Partying.Not lying. absolute truth. and i am not into anything illegitimate or illegal. smiley
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by tenor(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2007
Infact i'll spend that in a week. You can tell how small the miney is by the contributions made on the thread. Peeps aint feelin' it at all tongue
100 million and we are talkin'
Re: What Would You Do With a Million Naira? by kodewrita(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
I'll buy shares in a depressed bank with it .

Actually to tell the truth, I buy a sensible stock with it not one of them robber banks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Pro Needed Urgently / SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? / Ambode Forces Lagos State Civil Servants To Access Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.