Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison (6261 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by missNGLatest: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
These pictures allegedly show the jail walls where MEND leader and alleged October 1 2010 Eagles Square, Abuja bombing suspect Charles Okah escaped from in Kuje Prison, Abuja yesterday.

The same prison houses Femi Fani-Kayode, Sambo Dasuki and detained Biafran agitator Nnamdi Kanu.

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/pictures-of-fence-where-charles-okah.html

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by missNGLatest: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
I thought NPS said he didn't escape.
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Thats prison fence? shocked sad shocked
My school fence back in the days is double of that grin

Naija i hail grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sahara Reporter don turn witch.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by doyinisaac(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Looking at the building at that compound,it does not look like a prison...my opinion ooo before dem go start dey quote me to say nonsense.....but those wey don go kuje prison should come and tell us if it is the prison or not...grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by AK6464(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
joke of the year
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Candyrain(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Liars from the bottomless pit, dats what FG are.
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Movic1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Prison fence Lie. they will av this kind of fences and inmates will still be left in that kuje Dnt believe everything SR report jare. This place doesn't look like a prison jor. With this kind of fence, Nnmadi kanu sef go dn escape
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
That fence resemble the ministry of Labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
even some residential houses have fences higher than this slender demarcation.
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Breadmaker: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin
Thats prison fence? shocked sad shocked
My school fence back in the days is double of that grin

Naija i hail grin
Thought I was the only one that noticed. Scaling those walls nah beans talk.
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by SeverusSnape(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Incompetence at it's peak.
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oo
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by mamabomboy: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some really phoolish people on the other thread were insinuating and rejoicing that he was released by the FG to go and cause mayhem for the Avengers and Jonathan. This phools Know nothing at all. Charles and Henry both work for Jonathan. And his escape will be double trouble for Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by doyinisaac(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
mamabomboy:
Some really phoolish people on the other thread were insinuating and rejoicing that he was released by the FG to go and cause mayhem for the Avengers and Jonathan. This phools Know nothing at all. Charles and Henry both work for Jonathan. And his escape will be double trouble for Buhari.
it seems you are new on nairaland,you of all people should know that some people on nairaland are myopic in nature..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Young03(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
RAIN DON BEAT MY CLOTH AGAIN oo

Benin city una weather don spoil finish
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by doyinisaac(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Young03:

Then use your cloth to beat the rain back too...
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by phemmie06(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
doyinisaac:
Looking at the building at that compound,it does not look like a prison...my opinion ooo before dem go start dey quote me to say nonsense.....but those wey don go kuje prison should come and tell us if it is the prison or not...grin
Dokpesi, Olisah Methu should answer this question .
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Pabloosas(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Young03:

Welcome to the hood bruv...that's how we roll. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
LastMumu:

Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

what is the economic importance of those voting ish

""* pack well jor

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
grin

why ar u lafin
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Young03(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pabloosas:
Welcome to the hood bruv...that's how we roll. grin

bro this one tire person

for how many days now its raining
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by bedspread: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
WHO FENCE HELP!!
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Pabloosas(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Young03:

bro this one tire person

Wetin man go do...that was included in the agreement (you've gotta rain everyday)
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by slimmybaarbie(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Prison fence indeed grin

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGGY
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by spacescientist(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Irritating guy, have some common sense. Dont spam everywhere.
As if this is of national importance , grow up.

LastMumu:

Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
It can't be, i still Don't believe Sahara Reporters jare
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by mytime24(f): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Idntblivit undecided

Even our compound fence is higher than dat prison fence angry
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by JohnieWalker(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Young03:

bro this one tire person
lolz yu Neva see somechin
Re: Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison by knightsTempler: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Did the refute the claim that he escaped, this government and misinformation are like 5 and 6.

I 'd better believe SR than this APC government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) / Gov. El-rufai Pardons 11 Prisoners / Joint Security Operation Rescues 24 Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.