Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Fayose And Efcc Palava - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Efcc Palava (523 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Efcc Palava by Olamilite: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Olami: Hello my good friend.
Friend: O boy how are you?
Olami: I am fine and how about you? I wish to tell you the latest gist in town.
Friend: Go ahead, I’m all ears.
Olami: EFCC frozen Oga Fayose’s Zenith bank accounts but he attacked the first family in return, and even linked Aisha Buhari to the popular Halliburton bribery scandal.
Friend: I think he enjoys immunity as a sitting Governor?
Olami: That is true, immunity protects him against prosecution but he can still be investigated.
Friend: Is freezing of his accounts part of investigation by EFCC?
Olami: Yes, information obtained from his accounts can be used as evidence when it is time for prosecution, and it is a way of preserving evidence to be used in the court later.
Friend: But why did EFCC freezes Fayose's accounts in the first place?
Olami: EFCC said #4.7billion part of Dasukigate was traced to Fayose along side Obanikoro and sons.
Friend: What did he used such huge amount of money for?
Olami: It was alleged he used it to finance his 2014 governorship election.
Friend: You mean Fayose is now one of ‘Yam eaters'? O.Y.O. How then does this affect Buhari and family?
Olami: Fayose said that EFCC's action is an act of tyranny and witch hunting, orchestrated by Buhari led government to shout him up, being one of the most vocal opposition figures.
Friend: Didn't he taught of the consequence of eating forbidden ‘Yam’ before now?
Olami: I don't know that one. But Fayose challenged the wife of the President to visit US, after the Presidency and Aisha Buhari strongly stated that Aisha Buhari mentioned in Halliburton scandal is not President’s wife and doesn't have any thing to do with the wife of the President.
Friend: Did Aisha Buhari agreed to visit US?
Olami: She only demanded an official apology from Fayose or else she will seek legal redress in the court of law. She even call Oga Fayose ‘Unchained Mad Dog'.
Friend: You mean it
Olami: Trust me friend
Friend: What was Fayose's response to EFCC allegation(s)?
Olami: As expected, he denied it and rather alleged that Zenith bank was his major sponsor and other sources are donations and money from sales of campaign souvenirs.
Friend: How can a bank of Zenith bank's status sponsors election of a Governor?
Olami: Zenith bank equally denied sponsoring his election, the bank even went ahead to indirectly linked him to suspicious source of finance.
Friend: Did Zenith bank make any attempt to report any suspicious transfer of money?
Olami: I don’t know for them. Zenith bank is not innocent any way.
Friend: Are you part of bank regulatory agencies to pronounced the bank guilty?
Olami: Must I be one to know that something is wrong somewhere? There was another twist to the case now.
Friend: How do you mean?
Olami: Zenith bank management visited Fayose and it was alleged that they came to beg him, not only that, a picture of a man alleged to be Zenith bank official in Ekiti was circulated in social media kneeling before Fayose.
Friend: For what?
Olami: Fayose and the management of Zenith bank are in the best position to answer that question.
Friend: Both of them are hiding something from us.
Olami: Yes. In another twist, Fayose asked EFCC, APC and Zenith bank to read John 8 vs 6-7, that talks about the account of Jesus and a woman caught in then very act of adultery.
Friend: The man has pronounced himself guilty already, because the said woman was guilty. Jesus only have mercy on her.
Olami: May be his advisers do not advice him well.
Friend: The man and his advisers are confused, I guess.
Olami: Also, he challenged the bank to debunk his claim and threatened to embark on second stage of revelation of his sponsors.
Friend: Nigeria which way?
Olami: Lest I forget, did you know Mr Commonsense?
Friend: You mean Ben Bruce
Olami: Yes. They say he was owning Union bank #11billion since 2005, until 2011, when AMCON acquire the bad debt from Union bank to avert collapse of Union bank. AMCON has taken over his properties for his failure to pay back.
Friend: You mean Mr Commonsense didn't make use of common sense to run his business?
Olami: I don't say that please. Some people believed he came into politics for coverup.
Friend: May be
Olami: But the good news is that some of his properties had been re-open for business.
Friend: May be he has settled AMCON. Or can AMCON be running the business for awhile?
Olami: OK friend have a nice weekend.
Friend: And you too.

Source: http://olalekanlawalblog..nl/2016/06/fayose-and-efcc-palava.html?m=1
Re: Fayose And Efcc Palava by biggielawajo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
see

Re: Fayose And Efcc Palava by biggielawajo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
how com those zenith guys were on red tie when sitting and on blue tie while kneeling down? plz help.

Re: Fayose And Efcc Palava by mysteriousman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice observations blue tie Vs red tie I know Zenith bank usually uses the red tie
Re: Fayose And Efcc Palava by callmelanner(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fair reporting but bad use of English shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

#halt All Persecution Of Dist. Senate PRESIDENT Dr Abubarkar Bukola Saraki CON # / Nigerian Politics "The Movie" Titled. " The Hunted Hunters" Part 1,2,3,and 4. / Eid El-fitr: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.