Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Power Of A Dream - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power Of A Dream (484 Views)

Btw My Bank Job And A Dream Job. / Getting Or Creating A Dream Job / Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of A Dream by BISolutionsng: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
I read a book titled the “Nigeria of my dream” written by Sam Adeyemi (Who actually is one of my mentors) While reading, I came across some inspiring and powerful quotes on ‘The power of dreaming” I thought to share with our BIE Readers. This could change a readers mindset forever.

“There is nothing that man has created that did not exist first as a mental picture in picture in somebody’s mind”

“A leader sees farther and further than anybody else. He or she has the capacity to see things, not just the way they are but the way they could be”

“This world would never move forward without those who can see glory in the midst of shame”

“The moment a dream or a vision takes shape in your heart, the resources needed to make that vision a reality begins to flow towards you”

“A dream inspires you to be persistent and to try again when you experience temporary setbacks”

“What you believe is what you become”

“What stops us from succeeding most of the time is not what we think we are but what we think we are not”

Someone start dreaming! It actually all starts with a dream.

Tokunbo Fasoro
BI Empowerment

http://biempowerment.com/2016/06/25/the-power-of-a-dream/

(1) (Reply)

Three Lessons To Learn From The Sell Of Yahoo To Verizon / Etap Electrical Design Training -call 08037916993 / How To Over Come Anxiety Of Facing D Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.