Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Humorous And Creative Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Humorous And Creative Partner Needed (1060 Views)

Humorous Quotes About Writing / Business Partner Needed / Learn The Basic Of Multimedia And Creative Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by boraddo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2006
hi all, im an advanced web applications developer and i need someone to partner with me in developing a comedy site for the nigerian audience. its gonna be web 2.0 (like youtube i.e user generated content and all) . i'll do all the technical stuffs, but i need someone with a good sense of humor, highly creative and very available to partner wit me in running the site (content generation and management) . the concept is initially non-profit, but i trust it will get profitable as soon as we clock 100,000 hits :
mail me at solaakinlade at yahoo dot com so that we can discuss the concept if you're interested,
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by edygirl(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2006
Good idea.
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by tellmemore(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
Does it mean its content will be basically humor shots? How about if other videos or shots are done within Nigeria that's not comedy?
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by boraddo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2006
@tellmemore

i feel u! thats why i said humorous and creative, its gonna be as wide and wild as we want it to be. mail me if you're intersted

@ everyone ,

there could be more than one partner if its necessary
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by tellmemore(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2006
boraddo:

@tellmemore

i feel u! thats why i said humorous and creative, its going to be as wide and wild as we want it to be. mail me if you're intersted

Your email address will be needed to do that.
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by boraddo(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2006
@tellmemore
my address is solaakinlade @ yahoo . com .(solaakinlade [at] yahoo[ dot] com i put it in my first post
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by tellmemore(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2006
Check your email
Re: Humorous And Creative Partner Needed by joshO: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2006
Good sense, and you're being very open with your ideas which is a commendable quality. However, beware that theft of ideas is a real risk, so don't let out more than is absolutely necessary until the deed is done.

My opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling / Do You Need The Best Furniture / Lesson 1: The Fastest Way To Find New Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.