Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ogunyemi Olufemi Johnson (femco) The Love Me Gently Master - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ogunyemi Olufemi Johnson (femco) The Love Me Gently Master (1091 Views)

Chidinma – "Love Me" (Video) / Demmie Vee Featuring 9ice - "Love Me Tender" Rmx (Video) / Meet Fast-rising Nigeria Female Musician, Rachel Ogunyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogunyemi Olufemi Johnson (femco) The Love Me Gently Master by ofemco: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ogunyemi Olufemi johnson also known as Ofemco and femco as stage name was born to the family of Pastor Ogunyemi from Oke-Sopin, Ijebu-North Local Government Area in Ogun State and Mrs. Ogunyemi from Ojowo, Ijebu-North Local Government Area in Ogun State on the 10th of March, 1984. Femco was born in Bariga area of Shomolu Local Government Area in Lagos state, Nigeria. Has a child, Femco has a humble beginning because he came from a low-profile family. Around 1987 he left his family to stay with Aderibigbe Family in Shomolu when Pastor Ogunyemi had a fatal Accident. He later joined his Family in Owode-Olobi, Ogun State. In 1989, he moved with his family to Ikotun area of Alimosho Local Government Area in Lagos State. He was the first child of the family.

Femco attended Local Government Primary School and Ijegun Comprehensive High School, Ijegun, Ikotun, Lagos. He studied Business Administration in Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo. He also studied and obtained various Professional Certificates from various National and Foreign Institutions. He was trained in the vocational skill of Computer Engineering, Networking and Photography. It should be noted that Femco is an Educationist, the Propreitor of Northern California Schools in Lagos and the CEO of Ofemco International Services Ltd.

He started his Musical career in 2003, when Dark-Child of Norrie-Tunes produce his first single track titled “Desire” which did not see the light of the day. Since 2003, he takes the back stage when it comes to music but followed his passion by co-organising shows for upcoming artists and encouraging them. During this period he has met many up-rising stars like 9ice, Twisty, Jelly-Jay, Samsexy, Jay Cords, T- Blimgks to mention a few.

Femco is presently working on his first album to be release by Ofemco International Services Ltd which contained among other songs; “It is my Birthday” ft. Jelly-Jay, “Wedding Day” ft. Twisty, “Love me gently”, “Owo owo” ft. T-Blimgks and “Adura Mi” ft. Young-Fetty. His other singles are “Ife re” and “Universal Queen” to mention a few. He is also working on two videos “Love me gently” and “Adura Mi”.

His role models are 2face, 9ice and Eminem. As an Educationist, he likes teaching and reading books. As a politician he believes that his people in Isheri-Oshun/Ayanwale have been marginalized and they deserve a better life. As a Musician he believes that it is only good music that can last the test of time even when the artist is no more. He love listen to music by other artists. He looks forward to become the greatest musician because he believes music is life.

Re: Ogunyemi Olufemi Johnson (femco) The Love Me Gently Master by ofemco: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
You can download my track Wedding Day on http://tindeck.com/listen/showu

Re: Ogunyemi Olufemi Johnson (femco) The Love Me Gently Master by ofemco: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Naija Best Songs Throwback / Olamide – Science Student Download(mp3) / Download Mp3 :- Rain Boy Nwizzi Ft. Dairkez - Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.