Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells (767 Views)

Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by TheLegal(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers
(NDA), the newest militant
group in the Niger Delta
region, issued another
statement Saturday aimed at
President Muhammadu
Buhari. The brief statement,
signed by Brigadier General
Moduch Agbinibo, told Mr.
Buhari to visit the Niger
Delta region and see the
impact of oil wells on
communities for himself.
This statement follows an increase
in agitation from many elements in
southern Nigeria, including the
Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB),
calling for UK-style referendum on
whether southern States should
secede from the Nigerian
Federation. The NDA in a separate
Tweet on Saturday said “President
Buhari borrow a leaf from PM David
Cameron, call for a referendum and
let Nigerians decides like they did to
vote you into power.” They also
posted a map of Nigeria split into
five distinct republics.
NDA’s latest statement told Mr.
Buhari that he should “come and see
for yourself what the host
communities are going through in
the hands of Nigeria government
and the multinationals.”
The full text of their statement is
below:
BUHARI VISIT THE NIGER DELTA AND
SEE FOR YOURSELF.
The Nigeria President Buhari should
visit Ugborodo host to Chevron
crude oil Export terminal/EGTL gas
plant, Ogulagha host to Shell
Forcados Crude Oil Export terminal/
tank farm, Bonny Island host to
Shell Bonny Crude Oil Export
terminal/NLNG gas terminal, Brass
host to Agip/ENI export terminal,
Ibeno host to ExxonMobil Qua Iboe
crude export terminal. These are
just the export terminals not
talking about the numerous oil and
gas flowstations and the oil Wells
that criss cross the length and
breadth of the Niger delta.
Mr. President come and see for
yourself what the host communities
are going through in the hands of
Nigeria government and the
multinationals.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/25/niger-delta-avengers-taunt-president-buhari-tell-him-go-visit-oil-wells.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by henriettanenye(f): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by lytech1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
All these news are fallen into BUBU deaf hearing side... We are still fighting kwaraction

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by kendrick9(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
all this will fall on deaf ears cos buhari is an incompetent buffoon..Well,what do u expect from someone who cant produce his waec cert... Buhari has shown us all what a useless leader he is so far..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by TheLegal(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 you guys should come and see threat to our Bubu
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by TheLegal(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
lytech1:
All these news are fallen into BUBU deaf hearing side...
We are still fighting kwaraction
I thought they have repaired his ear.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheLegal:
lalasticlala and mydn44 you guys should come and see threat to our Bubu

we should stop seeing this as threat to Buhari but threat to our national unity, threat to development, threat to our mother land

Buhari have nothing to loose. i can bet since the creation of Aso rock there have never been a power outage. but the stupidity of these sponsored touts have left 170 millions in darkness and economic woe

I laff at my eastern brothers who are celebrating these. your businesses are packing up. bubu's account keep souring.

in the end the militants will get amnesty and stack billions abroad.who loose?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by lytech1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheLegal:
Yeah!!! The right hand side alone... Currently using it to hear corruption news...

So,NDA be patient...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Taunt President Buhari, Tell Him To Go Visit Oil Wells by Breadmaker: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheLegal:

The mechanic forgot a bearing, one bolt and two nuts.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gov Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State / Coward Militants Failed To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge 2nd July, / BREAKING: Court Affirms Removal Of ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.