Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds (50789 Views)

Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) / PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
me wey go chop indomie for sarri.. I will neva try it again
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmm, additional junk food, additional obesity

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by crackhouse(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
their children dey eat am so?
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by hpk(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Alki:

U for get Family Size way nor last
Oshee omo iya mi.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by bedspread: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2016
iamVirus:
I just dey observe!
I JUST DE FOLLOW YOU OBSERVE

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by pamdaniel(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2016
if to say no be bussines them dey do i for no imagine what oId men wouId be possing with indomie for a snap shot
iamVirus:

Nigeria’s number one noodle brand, Indomie, recently made history as it unveiled a new brand extension, Bellefull Pack. Considered as Nigerian’s first consumer named chicken flavour noodle brand, Bellefull is the result of a painstaking research embarked upon by Indomie; which had the brand asking consumers what more it could do for them. Consumers echoed that they wanted largest single consumption pack. Indomie ‘listened’ and then responded with Bellefull.

Bellefull is a noodles brand that satisfies like no other with great tasting, lip smacking, delicious INDOMIE. It comes at an attractive price of N150 and a sure answer to a quick convenient meal that can be garnished to give all the nutrition that is needed. The innovative brand was formally unveiled recently to the public at the function hall of Sheraton Hotels, Lagos. 

The highlight of the launch was the witness of the selection of the Indomie Bellefull Online Comedy Competition winners from hundreds of entries which produced MISS ATUEYI ADA AND MASTER ABIOLA OLORUNYOMI OF UNCLE I DON BELLEFULL VIDEO as the latest millionaire in town.

On why Indomie launched Bellefull, Mr.OnomeAsagbra, Product Manager, Dufil Prima Foods Plc., emphasized that it defined how both consumers and marketers can together give creative solutions to everyday needs. He said:
“We are a consumer inspired and brand led business and at every particular point in time, we go the extra mile to ensure that we provide superior satisfaction to our consumers. And one way we try to do that is to always check with them to know what they want. First we study via various research which showed that while Nigerians like their favourite Indomie, consumption was greatly tilted towards breakfast or snack time occasions because of the perception that noodle is a light meal. Our quest was therefore to understand what the real bowl size was for other consumption occasions such as lunch or dinner given the economic realities to come up with a full meal that had an attractive price point and would be considered a total hunger buster. When we probed deeper, we got more insights into what we needed to do. And that gave birth to Bellefull. “Bellefull” the name in popular lingua can be associated with as it implies the feeling you want to get after eating the noodles.”

Shedding more light on the uniqueness and extra benefits of the new Indomie Bellefull noodle, Mr. Onome stated that,
“it satisfies and fills you up no matter how hungry you are with little cost. It comes at an affordable price point of a hundred and fifty naira with all the great taste you love in your Indomie.”

Speaking on the rationale behind the unique launch of Bellefull, Marketing Director, Dufil Prima Foods Plc, Girish Sharma stated:
“Having produced such a fantastic product, we also wanted to introduce it to our consumers in an extra exciting ambience with an extra first-of-its-kind experience. You can’t have a fantastic product like this, the first of its kind in Nigeria and perhaps in the world and just launch it quietly.”
He added that Bellefull would soon be available to consumers nationwide.

More Pictures:

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/nigerians-ask-for-bellefull-indomie-responds/
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Brightgem(f): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2016
shizzy7:
They've given children another job again..

Little kids will start having potbellies...... too much starch everywhere.

Something that's not even nutritious.
Ur so on point, hungry man size wasnt enough. I mean these noodles have more harms than benefits... I talk about this www.yourhealthattitude.com in this article https://yourhealthattitude.com/2016/02/22/do-we-really-know-what-junk-food-is especially for parents to really know what they feed their kids... and we wonder why kids are suffering illneses they did not use to in times past. No spoiling Indomie markit o, but its sad that some people live on stuff like this day in day out.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Common make una go church now angry
Wetin u dey for here?
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by freezyrain: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Who ds tin Don help? grin cool shocked
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Ezinwa120: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Tummy tummy for me anytime any day
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by khalhokage(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
shizzy7:
They've given children another job again..

Little kids will start having potbellies...... too much starch everywhere.

Something that's not even nutritious.

It's just as nutritious as rice, spaghetti or even garri, it's what you cook or eat it with that matters.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by missKiffy(f): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Mr Seun, I want to believe this is in form of an advert, if it's just here for free, then ur loss cos am certain it was an advert when Linda Ikeji put it up, but all dis bloggers with copy and paste copied it and it ended up here in nairaland.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by BoboFashion(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2016
Unto hungry Nigerians abi?
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Dekmankind(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
These guys are too tricky. They keep reducing quantity by the day so as to give room for new names to come on board with higher prices. Has anyone noticed that the Hungary Man size of today was the Super Pack of yesterday, while super pack is no longer super?
Very soon, the Bellefull of today would be reduced to Hungryman size so as to give room for 'Superfull' or 'Maxipack' or any name they already have in store for it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by SilvanusII(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2016
integritylady:
the next product will be 'indomie for the family' or better still "ijewuru size", "eat and die size", "wonbia and alajenu big indomie size".......

Bwahahahahahaha @ Wonbia and Alatenuje size. U wicked small
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by stevups(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Indomie just increased their income.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by ossyprince: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
belle full kwa hmmm

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by ossyprince: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2016
when u c indomie belle full pack n u dont have money to buy it while u are hungry

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2016
The next product will be Indomie 20kg bags grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Phonon: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2016
This poisonous thing......

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by AuroraB(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Girish and Co., una dey chop this Indomie undecided
Not interested lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by 360command: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Who really owns indomie? Na indian company or 9ja company?
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Odunharry(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
tollytexy:
Lol if i belefull make i bend
lol... olounje

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by labamo07(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
they don finish us for this country. first na hungry man, pepsi give us longer throat and now belleful for waki n die people................

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Spain007(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Who knows d ingredientes they use in producing this belle full stuff.
Abeg ma pple always watch well wht goes in ur stomach.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2016
bright007:
These indomie guys and their scam.....

Before you know they will re-size it and it becomes like super pack for the same 150 naira.

Indomie should just find a way of doing something about their seasoning because its no longer spicy and tasty the way it used to when they first launched the product
my broda, dem dey use ya head clean ground 4 una side.

supa pack = 70

hungryman = 90 - 110 cool
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by tripoli007(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
integritylady:
the next product will be 'indomie for the family' or better still "ijewuru size", "eat and die size", "wonbia and alajenu big indomie size".......

Kilode .. U no get chill ohh..u dey vexx
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Noodles may be tasty, and filling, but as far as unhealthy meals go, it's at the top, with the rest.

Occasional consumption is fine, making it a regular staple is not a habit to be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by donem: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
We have suffered. grin grin grin
This is the only thing a blackberry babe can cook.
Lazy Ladies are happy to see this.
Their dreams are becoming accomplished.

This is why most men have low libido and sperm count.
How can we rely on these RUBBER BANDS for vitality..?
Men and Ladies, no longer reason well.
MEN now cry, when proposing to ladies.
This is what u get from an INDOMIE infested Generation.

I still believe that no matter the advert, it will NEVER sell more than GARRI.

haha on point at bolded. the day it does, then know the end is a week near.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Never been a fan of noodles, I still wonder how people find it easy to eat it,used to have a roommate that buys carton every month, I see it as chaff,I don't see the hunger that will make me cook indomie, I go drink garri instead or eat bread
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by LEXYCOM: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2016
They should call me when they start packing indomie inside garri sack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.