Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds (50786 Views)

Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) / PHOTOS: Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Food On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Handsomecole(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
As usual using our hunger to make more money. They know Nigerians are hungry people.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by MUNDI007(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Very soon them go start to measure am for "mudu". Madam how much own u want? I need one cup.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by 9inches(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2016
#150 naira? How much mama put cost?
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by MAYOWAAK: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Indomie n Pepsi will be using Style dey insult Nigerians.....1st it was Indomie hungry Man size.N now pepsi Long throat bottle..Very soon we Wil b seeingGala " ole size"chin chin "olojukokoro pack"Egg row "awuff size"Lacasara " thief bottle"Biscuit. "olonje iya size"Bobo juice "overbele full pikin"Fanmilk agboro size
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Pamelayoung: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Scammers
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by nepapole(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
tollytexy:
Lol if i belefull make i bend
Ur belle na borehole ni

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Jennifer89(f): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
150 for a pack? it is expensive abg
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Favolly(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
I don't really think this was necessary right now

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nukle(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
how many grams is this stuff
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by whitebrown(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
I salute all the posters who have taken time to comment and hi-light the dangers of this empty filler called indomie. If only people took a bit of time to educate themselves by reading through the ingredients, chemical additives,toxic colourants and cancerous preservatives in this food, you would understand that this is just another company exploiting the economic situation and lack of knowledge of many.
Times are hard in Nigeria we all know, but in the midst of these are companies especially the foreign ones who see an opportunity of 'legal witchcraft' (junk waste products, nice packaging, big advertising). After all they say, survival is the concern of most in Nigeria and anything goes. To them, this is Nigeria, a land flowing with milk and honey. A land where you could sell nothing for a lot.
To those who eat these toxins once a while, it might be understandable, but those who have made this a staple meal especially for their children, remember, your kids rely on your judgement, when you fail to do the needful by atleast understanding what's in these foods, you and only you are responsible for the outcome. If not for your own sake, please get enlightened for the sake of your children.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by tayo200(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
good
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by ElDeeVee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Favolly:
I don't really think this was necessary right now

I think it's necessary, bae.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Ekii(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
So Nigerians dey wey fit finish this pack? Sold at 150naira which invariably means it's four small packs in one. That's huge! The only issue I have is this, indomie is a junk food. It's best you use that 150naira to buy real food with more nutritional value which will do well for your body than waste it on an empty meal with high calories.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Favolly(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
ElDeeVee:

I think it's necessary, bae.
As if you will buy it undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by qualityalone: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
just know this. Indomie

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by kenoz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Ezekiel68(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=46939828]Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii We have suffered. grin grin grin This is the only thing a blackberry babe can cook. Lazy Ladies are happy to see this. Their dreams are becoming accomplished.
This is why most men have low libido and sperm count. How can we rely on these RUBBER BANDS for vitality..? Men and Ladies, no longer reason well. MEN now cry, when proposing to ladies. This is what u get from an INDOMIE infested Generation.
I still believe that no mat...walahi u sabi d tin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Lasese: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na watin fit 9ja now as hunger dey town
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by abimbawealth(f): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Baroba(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cancer is real people, avoid these processed junk.. Eat real foods, we have plenty of them. The Indian man and Chinese selling it to you and your kids will never ever touch it, instead the will only eat freshly made wet Noddles..
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Baroba(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
whitebrown:
I salute all the posters who have taken time to comment and hi-light the dangers of this empty filler called indomie. If only people took a bit of time to educate themselves by reading through the ingredients, chemical additives,toxic colourants and cancerous preservatives in this food, you would understand that this is just another company exploiting the economic situation and lack of knowledge of many.
Times are hard in Nigeria we all know, but in the midst of these are companies especially the foreign ones who see an opportunity of 'legal witchcraft' (junk waste products, nice packaging, big advertising). After all they say, survival is the concern of most in Nigeria and anything goes. To them, this is Nigeria, a land flowing with milk and honey. A land where you could sell nothing for a lot.
To those who eat these toxins once a while, it might be understandable, but those who have made this a staple meal especially for their children, remember, your kids rely on your judgement, when you fail to do the needful by atleast understanding what's in these foods, you and only you are responsible for the outcome. If not for your own sake, please get enlightened for the sake of your children.

Let he/she who has ears listen... nuff said sister.. clap clap clap
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by ElDeeVee(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Favolly:

As if you will buy it undecided

I wee buy it.

Don't forget that thing, Fav wink
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by SUGARDADDY55(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
hpk:
SUPER PACK----> HUNGRY MAN SIZE---> BELLE FULL. PATIENTLY WAITING FOR CHOP AND DIE EDITION.

Guy u funny ooo. Me too also waiting

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Brunel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
for people like grin cheesy
They will soon start producing indomie in sack like rice!
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by lollmaolol(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
integritylady:
the next product will be 'indomie for the family' or better still "ijewuru size", "eat and die size", "wonbia and alajenu big indomie size".......

'Alatenuje Size' hehehehe.....suicide mission, don't try alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by prettyeyo: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Indomie wayo don too much ooo. I don tire for them. They keep reducing content and releasing new things with diff prices.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Say no to processed foods and live longer indomie ko Indoseed ni
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by Paulpenny(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
allansie:
Or ghana must go
grin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds by jaipi(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls whats the size in grams?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.