Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) (11873 Views)

Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Angel Investor Needed For A "First Of Its Kind" Business In Africa / An Angel Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2016
I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by monlawal(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello angel investor, i have a business idea i have been nursing since december last year. All attempts on my part to raise capital was greeted by this phrase "economy bad" from those i seek assistance from. Its not much, just 200k. I pray you become my knight in shining armour.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Please inbox me your contact and let's talk.
monlawal:
Hello angel investor, i have a business idea i have been nursing since december last year. All attempts on my part to raise capital was greeted by this phrase "economy bad" from those i seek assistance from. Its not much, just 200k. I pray you become my knight in shining armour.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by monlawal(m): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Done
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by rivakwaa(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2016
I would appreciate it, if u can invest in a registered business school,that runs profesional certification courses and international GCE examinations.The school has over 30 students at the moments and is still admitting
I have sent u a mail already
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by fmc1(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Hi investor,i have a business i dea i have been craving all long to start since i could not get employment since after nysc.the start up capital is aproximately 160k.pls i will be glad if u could help.thanks
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by fmc1(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls how do i contact mr investor,my email is femconigent@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
rivakwaa:
I would appreciate it, if u can invest in a registered business school,that runs profesional certification courses and international GCE examinations.The school has over 30 students at the moments and is still admitting
I have sent u a mail already
Seen. Inbox me ur contact. And please prepare ur biz proposal n plan. Av got so much to ask you.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
fmc1:
Pls how do i contact mr investor,my email is femconigent@gmail.com

I sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by lovegeneration(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
hello good afternoon my name is jubril and i av a very good business plan that is new in the society and people av not take note of it,and if one can get a good location i assure you that with 1m or 800k u can realize 20k per day. but i dont av the fund to start,i dont mind if you can let us talk about it, my contact is 08138002359 or mail me on objubril@gmail.com. thank you
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Osama10(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
radicalove:

You can make cool 30% on your investment within 30 days. The minimum that can be invested is 1,000 while the maximum is 2,000,000. The choice is yours. This is tested and trusted, you can call me/whatsapp me, 08097033744 for more information or you can just register yourself for free using this link http:///?i=wonderfulamaka. if u encounter any challenge during registration, call me and I will guide you. When registering, do not forget to use my email as the person that invited you. My email is wonderfulamaka1@gmail.com

I would like to know more about this.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by rivakwaa(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
owolincoln:

Seen. Inbox me ur contact. And please prepare ur biz proposal n plan. Av got so much to ask you.
my email is president@nidelschools.org,ng or
rivakwa@gmail.com
www.nidelschools.org.ng
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by 5tss(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmn.All these people wl just be stealing ur ideas for helping sake.i didnt mention name o

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by queenbet(f): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello, I think you would hit it big in online marketing and sales of movies, music, books etc. Interested, email me njidekanwankwo@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by walexy14(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
owolincoln:
I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..

Lol .... Nairaland version of #SharkTank ba !!! Mr Daymond John of Nairaland pls read this

Are you tired of meager interest rates on your
regular savings account, TB or FG Bond? Do you have excess cash which you do not need now saved up somewhere? Why not invest in the ROSABON
TREASURY NOTE , ( RTN ), and watch your
money multiply with ripple effect.
This plan is a flexible tenor-based placement that
offers highly competitive interest rates for
individuals and corporate groups. That’s not all;
you also get to determine your deposit, the tenor
of your investment plan and your form of
payment. What’s better is that you can negotiate
your desired interest rates on deposits above
N1,000,000 . For more details CALL 08036450638
or www.rosabon-finance.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by lovedappie: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Can you please contact me so I can show you my biz plan via my mail justdappie548@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
radicalove:

You can make cool 30% on your investment within 30 days. The minimum that can be invested is 1,000 while the maximum is 2,000,000. The choice is yours. This is tested and trusted, you can call me/whatsapp me, 08097033744 for more information or you can just register yourself for free using this link http:///?i=wonderfulamaka. if u encounter any challenge during registration, call me and I will guide you. When registering, do not forget to use my email as the person that invited you. My email is wonderfulamaka1@gmail.com

OK. Thanks. I will contact you soonest
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovedappie:
Can you please contact me so I can show you my biz plan via my mail justdappie548@gmail.com. Thanks.

Ok. I will send you a mail.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
queenbet:
Hello, I think you would hit it big in online marketing and sales of movies, music, books etc. Interested, email me njidekanwankwo@gmail.com

Are u directly involved in this biz?
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by sammie21(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
owolincoln:

I will definitely call you.
Alright...will be expecting ur call.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by DCTrendy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Invest in my company. I am expanding.

visit the website n contact me using kola@lagoscapitalgroup.com

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Ayus34(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mine is deeply rooted in agriculture,usind IT,and agro real estate, media to revolutionize agric....with 1million u can have 5%of our net profit for the next 20yrs
We can discuss on whatsapp to explain better 07032054765
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 4:57am On Jun 27, 2016
radicalove:

Just did a little research on your investment plan and found this on wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company). Can i still invest?
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Synergy01: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi, I have a biz proposition for you. Contact me via acesetter01@gmail.com for details. Regards
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by swiz2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
owolincoln:
I m interested in your investment plan though I'm in port harcourt, I'm into laptop sales and repairs, I just need 200-300k to boost it, help me with ur mail or num so we cud negotiate further. Mine is nonsowester@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by lizberry1(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Invest in ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES TREASURY NOTE and get good rate in return your 5m can give you 300,000 in 6 month so why do you want to do business with your money when you know you get get interest on you money just seat relax and enjoy your money while it grow for more info please contact me elizabeth on 09053607987 or email me on e.awoniyi@rosabon-finance.net .
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by lizberry1(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Invest in rosabon treasury bill and get unbeatable interest rate you will get like 300,000 on your 5m in 6 month for more enquiry pls call elizabeth on 09053607987
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by caxxy: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
please here is my contact i have a very good business proposal for you. leommyn@gmail.com
thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. / Closed / Investors Shun Nigeria’s $500 Million Eurobond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.