Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) (11897 Views)

Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Angel Investor Needed For A "First Of Its Kind" Business In Africa / An Angel Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Cinderelly(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
owolincoln:

send me a mail pls
Been trying to send you mail,but can't do that on Nairaland... don't know why
Probably because you're not online at the present moment
This is my contact....08149075175
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by ifyclose2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
owolincoln:

I will call you but currently not in town. Expect my call when i return.
Ok sir
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by MamaletASO: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
DIAMOND BANK IS A FRAUDULENT BANK... DIAMOND BANK IS A THIEF.. DIAMOND BANK must refund my money...
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by DaCharis2016: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Here is an opportunity for you to become wealthy and live the life you dream of.
Have you heard that some people are already making money from this?
Where you can save your little cash for 30 days or more and earn 30-50% interest?
It's so easy, and peaceful. Learn more and become a member today. It's true investment and not games.
Click here:http:///?i=eforbliz@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Atesunate15(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
are you telling me MMM is not real. brother go and sit down. There is even one now that grow your money 50% in 15 days. Its peer to peer donation too check it outhttp://www.nairaland.com/3298382/mmm-real-more-real
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by osibenaezekiel: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will like to discuss how you can invest in my cleaning business and get return within six month or become a partner my number is 09054756979
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by victorpotasowie: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
hi i am a resturateur n i also ve a biz cafe but my biz ve gone moribund for four years now due to factors. i seek for a two million naira to reopen n continue my biz in kaduna. co; _ 07084040025. 07065752464
all plans n issues ve been sorted out n ready for takeoff. *awiats your response for more info
thanks .
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by missbae(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
owolincoln:
I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..
hello sir, i m sorry this didn't come in earlier. ..big thanks for investing in not just my business but encouraging me generally...

dear all, tips on getting him to invest; just have a great business idea and make it simple enough for him to understand. good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by osibenaezekiel: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
owolincoln:
I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..
My company needs some money for expansion.
It will be great if you could be of help. I am ready to do anything you ask for.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Emempaul(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Emempaul:
A good investment plan
www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016

Please send me your details at owolincoln@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by JohnNU(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2016
owolincoln:

Can i call you when i return from my trip?
Yes, why not.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Cinderelly(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Cinderelly post=48603739] Been trying to send you mail,but can't do that on Nairaland... don't know why Probably because you're not online at the present moment This is my contact..../quote] I sent you a mail yesterday!!
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by lazovic(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
you can reach through my email austin4wealth@gmail.com. I want to start this export of nonoil business and already I have buyers of okra, yam, ginger, cashew nut, and tiger nut.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by okere95: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
how can i get ti you.very nice idea.please send me your no. mine is 08130471235
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Emempaul(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by emilluck1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello investor, my name is Emeka i live in calabar. I have a business ideal that i seek investors for. It is all about calibration service in oil and gas sector. Most of the machines have been bought but we seek investor to enaible us get other materials needed, get an office and get registered by CAC, DPR and other agencies. What we seek now to kick off is 800k. Your profit is negotiable. Please you can call with this number 09096435299 or write me on emilluck7@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 4:40am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Cinderelly post=48695316][/quote]

Replied your e-mail. Please check.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by redsconsult(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
I am into livestock farming I will be glad to share my business plans with you and how you can benefit from it as an investor.. 08143132255 ...dedicatedfemi@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by micson: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello i have sent you a pm please reply so i can send you my proposal through email.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by kaltonga: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=owolincoln post=46936781]I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..
[/quote my boss is looking for an investor to invest in his business..he secured a vendor license with a major telecom firm for the supply of diesel to there mast in the south east region.if you are interested whatsap me lets discus in details and i can assure you of good return on investment,08036565217.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Cinderelly(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
owolincoln:

Sent you other ones sir!! smiley
owolincoln:

Sent you other ones sir!!
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Basii: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2016
owolincoln:
We have the time and the expertise, we are willing to walk through the dragon's den. We are seasoned forex traders with a successful trading strategy recently programed into 6 trading softwares in which 2 are to analyze the market technically and give signals which we combine with fundamental analysis to trade the market while the remaining 4 are programed to trade the market automatically while adjusting to market trading conditions base on daily set file put in the software for it to follow. Our trading team have put in combined 16+yrs into this. We are even ready for a funded public trading challenge in nairaland in a demo or small ($300) live account to proof our trading skills to you before investing with us. call 07086435413
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Cinderelly(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
owolincoln:

I will call you but currently not in town. Expect my call when i return.
Have sent the mail sir
Awaiting your response
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by marv1: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2016
owolincoln:
Do you want 20% of your investment paid to u every month while u do nothing? We are in more than 70 countries today and still growing. If ur money is not working for u while u are sleeping then be ready to work till u die. It is not a hyip, matrix, mlm, scam. Its LEGIT, SAFE, SECURE AND VERIFIABLE. No hidden charges whatsover, Make money 247. Sends u alerts of bonus payment every day. U can start with $100, $1000 or more. Its a CONFIRMED BIZ opportunity paying u 20% every month. Call 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by sirplay(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Invest in sports betting since you have such seeding capital, you can get a sports betting brand of your own with that amount.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by michaellas20(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by ComrdDRS: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
owolincoln:
Good day sir, I have a business idea thank has been a night mare to me. A night mare because I always see its possibility of manifesting eroding away because I lack the financial power. I started it already but in a very small way. It is an AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS, I promise you, double of your investment. My email. Evergreentersoo@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by akuezi: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
WORK WITH US IN NIGERIA

We are an international Real Estate focused organization with head office located in Lekki and other branches in Ikeja, Alaba (Lagos), Warri Delta State, Ota (Ogun State), and also in Owerri,(Imo state).

Did you know that you could be making up to and above N500,000 every month by working with us from where ever you are in Nigeria and outside the Nigeria?

Yes you really can. Some of our Consultants make over N1,000,000 in some months and a particular Consultant made N1,900,000 in one WEEK, yes ONE WEEK and you too can do it.

Dont miss this opportunity. A trial will convince you.

Do you want to know how call/whatapp 09032312585
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by akuezi: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
WORK WITH US IN NIGERIA

We are an international Real Estate focused organization with head office located in Lekki and other branches in Ikeja, Alaba (Lagos), Warri Delta State, Ota (Ogun State), and also in Owerri,(Imo state).

Did you know that you could be making up to and above N500,000 every month by working with us from where ever you are in Nigeria and outside the Nigeria?

Yes you really can. Some of our Consultants make over N1,000,000 in some months and a particular Consultant made N1,900,000 in one WEEK, yes ONE WEEK and you too can do it.

Dont miss this opportunity. A trial will convince you.

Do you want to know how call/whatapp 09032312585
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
The forum is not allowing one to inbox you. Is this offer real?

owolincoln:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land / MTN Nigeria Sells At N125 Per Share In Off-market Deals / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.