Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) (11890 Views)

Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Angel Investor Needed For A "First Of Its Kind" Business In Africa / An Angel Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
I need investor to start a champagne and wine making factory using local raw materials and an ointment for arithitis care using both local and foreign raw materials, my email is Francisookoye @gmail.com contact me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello investor, my name is kelvin. am a owner of a registered media power house. am cordially inviting you to invest in our record label as an A & R/Execuvite. The music record label currently has two signed artists. should incase all boarden cannot be bear alone, then more investors shall be seeked and before you know here comes your return with fame in addition. all other teams are intact and effective. if you are interested please contact sankelvmedia@gmail.com and 07057413248.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by dozieprosper(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2016
There are many business to invest on most FD
owolincoln:
I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by kingsleybrave(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
the biggest risk is when you don't take a risk. ..... Rosabon financial service is a financial institution designed to carry the risk of viable investors.... transfer part of your fund to Rosabon financial services. dormant fund is liable of loosing value anytime. but when the money is working. .it will hardly loose value. ....the minimum interest rate we give at any placement is 12% contact me for more clarification. 0. 8. 0. 8. 4. 2. 6. 7. 9. 3. 0 WhatsApp. ...0. 8. 0. 3. 7. 3. 9. 5. 7. 9.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by kingsleybrave(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
oracle2012:
I need investor to start a champagne and wine making factory using local raw materials and an ointment for arithitis care using both local and foreign raw materials, my email is Francisookoye @gmail.com contact me

can we meet to talk
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Millz404(m): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2016
owolincoln:
I am a young investor willing to inject some money into your business. You have the time and expertise, I don't have that time and your knowledge. Come up and let's talk. Walk through the dragon's den and come out a big boy..

08117339418 whatsapp me lets talk
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Teeneyo(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2016
I own a school in alimosho..lookin for fresh investment to put in for d next term..
I need funds to start aggressive marketing to get more intake,increase the standard and change d general outlook of d school.call me on 08100025587.
Thank u.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by aramarketeer: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Hi sir, kindly reach me on 08105921397. I got a very fresh idea for the sportbetting industry.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Akpo1daye: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have an internet marketing idea that we can start together that has a high profit potential with little investment and very little overhead cost. Just some on call consultant would be our partner who will only be paid for whatever consultation was demanded. I don't want to go into details here but you can contact me on consultkelly@yahoo.com so that we can discuss more in details.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Simple invest in a business that has a future,
Invest in Pay as you go solar Call 07058562938 www.brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by paradoxy(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2016
owolincoln:
I have a game app and I'm looking for 400k to finish and launch it. It has a potential of making not less than 5k daily. I have a demo and a business plan. If you are interested
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by suzyxtine(f): 3:09am On Jul 17, 2016
pls, I have a Biz proposal on exportation of Niger food items, its very lucrative now that dollar is high. msil e on janefrancessukah@gmail.com.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
kingsleybrave:
can we meet to talk
whatsap me let's talk 08038005065
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by asidet(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dear Investor,
A careful look at all the Business ideas Nairalanders have given to you so far, I doubt if the #5,000,000 is still with you. So, from your ROI make more money from me by lending to me a paltry sum of #100,000 only. I will give you #10,000 every month for the period of six months, then I return your Principal back to you.
If you consider this a deal hit me a PM for us to seal it.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Legalolumoran(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
owolincoln:

By the way here is my first post ever on NL

Hi, I am legal Practitioner and a real estate investment strategist and a developer. There are small scale real estate investment here and there, I have particularly written brief biz plans for about 10 properties scattered all over lagos Mainland with high prospect.

E.g invest 1.5m and recoup 2m or more within 15 months. Invest 700k, get 500k back within a year and get the remaining 200k with 50% interest on 700k within the next year.

And the list goes on, As simple as that

To put in a clearer term, the amount mentioned, e.g 1.5m, 700k, in Some cases will on its own be sufficient to handle a renovation project, owners of the already existing dilapidated structures have their consent penned down already and have agreed to terms in favor of an investor.

If it still sounds complicated, you may reach me on 07033464493 call or whatsapp. Stay well
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Invest in our company, we market oil products. We've been in the game for sometime so we have the skills experience connect winkand what have you. For 5m you sure of 10% monthly returns ie 500k. Please we don't need loans we need partners so consider this an invitation instead.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
paradoxy:
I have a game app and I'm looking for 400k to finish and launch it. It has a potential of making not less than 5k daily. I have a demo and a business plan. If you are interested
Can we discuss this?
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by ogene70: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
If you are okay with 17% monthly return on investment ,minimum investment sum is 3,000,000 ; purely export.
call 08170010547.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Basii: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please if you are very serious proof by calling my number let us discuss.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by paradoxy(m): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2016
grossintel:
Can we discuss this?
Ok we can discuss this. I just sent you a mail pls reply so u can send you my contact then we can talk or discuss extensively
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by SHOT(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
How can i get in touch with you, i have a entertainment company you might be interested in. My email is on my profile
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Teeneyo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
I own a school and will like to do some renovation for d upcoming term and put in place aggressive marketing strategy to capture new intakes.
I need the sum of 200,000 naira.
I will pay back 260,000,in form of monthly income.
That is 26000 per month for 10 months.
You can renew the investment if you wish after the time limit.
Call me on 08100025587.
Whatsapp me on 09050977779.
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Maxmmanuel(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Please send an e-mail to cyprianemmanuel77@gmail.com Mr. Lincoln! You'll be pleasantly surprised about what I have to tell you!
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by kingsley1971: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
ARE YOU WILLING TO GO INTO THE SHOW BIZ,,I HAVE A BUILDING OF MY OWN, NEEDS RENOVATION AND EQUIPMENTS...VERY LUCRATIVE BIZZ,,I HAVE A MASTER PIECE OF HOW THE BIZ WILL RUN AND WE WILL HIT IT BIG,,LOCATION IS DELTA STATE. HERES MY ADD: kingsleylugbenwei@gmail.com....for full details..
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by kingsley1971: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
also on 08057578729 kingsleylugbenwei@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by owolincoln(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
SHOT:
How can i get in touch with you, i have a entertainment company you might be interested in. My email is on my profile
send me an e-mail
Re: I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
owolincoln:
I am yet to find any serious business investor on this forum,I will challenge the Op if you have such money we can spin it and make profits from selected properly researched business before with good business plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Sells At N125 Per Share In Off-market Deals / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. / Contemporary 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.