Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. (3563 Views)

IPOB Launches Operation 'Egwu David' 2.0 / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister / IPOB Launches ‘biafrexit, Blasts British Former PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Liberty90: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

As usual your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. So it's not surprising that you follow that line of reasoning to spew thrash.

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE

CreamyBanana post:
"That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

Well said
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by isaacputi(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Ibos and agonistic ways
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Craze dey worry this jobless thing this morning
You want to go and I want you to go too.
Start promoting your biafraexit rather spending all your day here posting useless links

The 3-legged feminine spawn of a fallen creature with a d1ck, stop disturbing Igbos with your senseless and endless whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...

Face your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

The 3-legged feminine spawn of a fallen creature with a d1ck, stop disturbing Igbos with your senseless and endless whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...

Face your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters.

Your skipped your drugs.
Dont stop ranting like a rabid dog
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by dahmie2013: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Ur noise is 2 much! Pls leave already.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Your skipped your drugs.
Dont stop ranting like a rabid dog

You should be unashamed you're parading on NL with your stinkily, smelly body smeared with the faecal substance you knowingly left uncleaned on your bum-bum after your use of the toilet.

Are you that filthy like a pig as to not notice the heavy stench?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by mickeymimi: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Yesz....let Buhari give them a referendum a beg....we cant continue like this ... Referendum is now trending globally..

Niger Delta Avengers already bombing and killing people...Boko Haram Killing people .......lots of Igbos lost their lives recently campaigning for Biafra....lots of Yorubas lost their lives recently from Fulani herdsmen and Niger Delta Avengers attack.... for how long?....Now they are threatening to blow up 3rd mainland bridge...more oil pipelines.. God knows what's next ..blow up the ports, airports, schools, hospitals .These can lead to a civil war..and its affecting everybody..

I would expect by now , leaders representing the groups seeking referendum should be holding serious referendum talk with the Nigeria Government.. Negotiating border and wealth division , sea and airspace talk, trade, oil share.....devising a plan on how to move forward after the exit..informing and holding peace talk with their people.

Also the Yorubas should not just sit there and be watching...we should also have a leader representing us (Yorubaexit should in case we decide to break away from the Hausas.........The bitter truth is if If the Igbos and Niger Delta leaves , Nigeria will definitely break.

In as much as I want one Nigeria .. we should also let other people make their choice and go if they wish to.... The marriage is no longer working.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

You should be unashamed you're parading on NL with your stinkily, smelly body smeared with the faecal substance you knowingly left uncleaned on your bum-bum after your use of the toilet.

Are you that filthy like a pig as to not notice the heavy stench?

Nairalanders please take a look at this thing and tell me this is how a normal being behaves on a Sunday morning.
You need an unorthodox means of mentality cure
Go and beg those numerous witches doing you in your maternal village grin
Like someone wrote up there, your noise is too much, get the fuuckk back to your enclaves!!! cheesy
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Egbabiekperemo: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Nairalanders please take a look at this thing and tell me this is how a normal being behaves on a Sunday morning.
You need an unorthodox means of mentality cure
Go and beg those numerous witches doing you in your maternal village grin
Like someone wrote up there, your noise is too much, get the fuuckk back to your enclaves!!! cheesy

when last did u change that your dirty pant??

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

when last did u change that your dirty pant??

Exactly the last time your momma did grin
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by isaacputi(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Liberty90:

Well said

I can deduce your instinct of hasty generalisation, all yorubas aren't equal...we have many inhabitants, tribes and languages in Ondo state...am from Owo, u can relate your post to some peeps from my town and not the whole of yoruba/ondo...one of the major attributes of youruba is that we call a spade a spade, we don't put all our eggs in one basket, we have different views and opinion, we hardly descriminate...you have your reasons for hating the yorubas my brother.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by attackgat: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:
I just laugh in derision whenever I hear igbo youths advocating for Biafra. As a westerner residing in a core igbo state, I see reasons why your tribesmen must always seek refuge anywhere on earth but home.
The igbo people cannot live in peace with themselves. If they don't fight for land, they will fight for superiority. There just must be an issue to fight for if not those. Just few days ago, I was beaten up by some youths because I passed the front of their house without greeting them. This one is small compared to what I keep experiencing daily in this Eastern state. I keep hearing gunshots, hear of murders and kidnappings and so on.
I'll advise you to stay in the comfort of Lagos and use your Internet to advocate for better causes like overfishing or the plight of the big cats. You are not going to be able to live well with yourself if you form your country!

You laugh in derision? People are calling for their independence and you are laughing in derision? You westerners are something else. You people have no sense of self determination but you scorn at people who do. How come you people cannot think outside "one Nigeria"? Pitiful

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
code11:
Just wondering... Did it take Britain 50 years plus to achieve Brexit, how come its taking Biafra that long? Something is wrong somewhere...

Britain has the largest nuclear arsenal in EU
What does biafra have?
Britain has colonized almost half the country on earth, including todays world power (USA)
Who has baifra colonized?
They are the most civilized race on earth and they do thing in a respectable fashion
So when they speak,people listen.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
mu2sa2:
The referendum you need most is about how to end kidnappings, cultism, ritual killings, armed robberies and other criminality so that SE will be a livable place for you guys. You are your own enemies.

One of the major reasons why britain left EU was because of immigration issue
Alot of immigrants where trooping into britain in search of a better life because britain is without a doubt a very peaceful place to live in.
What i dont understand is why the biafrans want to copy this move. Literally nobody goes to the SE in search of anything, most SW state are saturated with the igbo's who have left the SE in search of dare i say "greener pasture" the only way you're going to force this set of igbo's back to SE is by pointing a gun to their head.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by dokunbam(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
mu2sa2:
The referendum you need most is about how to end kidnappings, cultism, ritual killings, armed robberies and other criminality so that SE will be a livable place for you guys. You are your own enemies.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by MirabelArode(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Why all these advice? Do you love them more than they love themselves, it's people like you that preaches this sort of nonsense that make these Igbos think that Nigeria cannot do without them, meanwhile they are the one enjoying the unity of nigeria most.
Please let these people get their wish and vacate every single inch of Nigeria as her citizen.
May their biafraaaa dream come through.

Good one...Keep preaching to your yoruba muslim owamberistic buffoons! Dem no dey hear. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by MirabelArode(f): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
bamidelee:
one thing these Igbo people failed to realize is they can never live in harmony with themselves. They are yet to be given biafrod state there's kidnapping everywhere, cultism etc. They failed to realize that if by now they have access to dangerous weapon, what if they're given that state they'll carnibalise themselves bcoz they're lazy don't want to work shouting our oyel. I'll advise you to stand with Buhari so that your life will not remain the same

We yoruba muslim love selling human parts in Ogun, we will kill off ourselves in Osun because our muslims hates our christian. That's why want one nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Neoguru1: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:
I just laugh in derision whenever I hear igbo youths advocating for Biafra. As a westerner residing in a core igbo state, I see reasons why your tribesmen must always seek refuge anywhere on earth but home.
The igbo people cannot live in peace with themselves. If they don't fight for land, they will fight for superiority. There just must be an issue to fight for if not those. Just few days ago, I was beaten up by some youths because I passed the front of their house without greeting them. This one is small compared to what I keep experiencing daily in this Eastern state. I keep hearing gunshots, hear of murders and kidnappings and so on.
I'll advise you to stay in the comfort of Lagos and use your Internet to advocate for better causes like overfishing or the plight of the big cats. You are not going to be able to live well with yourself if you form your country!
So a group of boys beat you up and instead of you to stand up for a fight or go home and cry to mummy you are here blaming Biafra. Mtchew
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

CreamyBanana post:
"That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Literally every lecturer in my department is like this, guess what, they are mostly Ghanaians and indians.
Its not a yoruba thing, its lecturer's thing.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

You met one good igbo person, so every tribe in igbo is good
If you had met one good ISIS member, then every ISIS member is just as good as the one you met
You logic is flawed, but i don't expect you to see it. Its's above your thinking capacity

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

Seems like your life and judgement centers around the university and not the real world. I regret replying to this post already.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

Every tribe has their good side and bad side, although i have to say you are a rare breed, To sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother's tongue, thats not something you see everyday. Welldone.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by MirabelArode(f): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
isaacputi:

As a yoruba...I want biafra to gain freedom, but I think they aren't working towards their freedom properly...when u fail to plan-u plan to fail, the Bifrans need critical thinkers... they apply the X and Y theory of McGregor.
They need to first of treat us as their brother in other to gain our trust and we will be convinced to vote them and then they check-mate us and decide what to do when they have their own at the helm of affairs...there should be a game plan not this their everyday chest beating.

If they treat us as their brothers, our yoruba muslims will sell them like they've been selling our yoruba christians to the fulanis. Ibos are wiser not to trust we yorubas because we are very untrustworthy in nigeria. No southern tribe trust we yoruba. God help us yorubas.We are like orphans!
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by CltrAltDel: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Literally every lecturer in my department is like this, guess what, they are mostly Ghanaians and indians.
Its not a yoruba thing, its lecturer's thing.

You met one good igbo person, so every tribe in igbo is good
If you had met one good ISIS member, then every ISIS member is just as good as the one you met
You logic is flawed, but i don't expect you to see it. Its's above your thinking capacity

Seems like your life and judgement centers around the university and not the real world. I regret replying to this post already.

Every tribe has their good side and bad side, although i have to say you are a rare breed, To sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother's tongue, thats not something you see everyday. Welldone.
Stop wasting your precious time with that lost son of Uganda…. He will bring you to his low IQ level…… and beat you at it.
Just ignore him like a lot of sane peeps on this forum do…. Goodluck
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by matrixme(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Why all these advice? Do you love them more than they love themselves, it's people like you that preaches this sort of nonsense that make these Igbos think that Nigeria cannot do without them, meanwhile they are the one enjoying the unity of nigeria most.
Please let these people get their wish and vacate every single inch of Nigeria as her citizen.
May their biafraaaa dream come through.
Not that it's anyone's business if you all go ahead to form your own country. It's just that one worries about the outcome of such would be. In one day, what is to stop the genocide of Rwanda happening in your biafra?
In the north, we have yoruba populated communities, even in the east here we have amahausas. Communities of people of the same culture living in a foreign land in harmony, yet you cannot even maintain an Eze ndigbo in one place. At home, you even keep fragmenting your communities. There are many things involved in forming a country than self determination.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by matrixme(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Trunquejnr:

thanks for your concern but which part of Igbo state do you reside?
Imo state to be precise. Imagine if someone can think of harming me for refusing to greet, if such were to be in a position of power, will he sign a contract for borehole or transformer if he doesn't make me worship him daily?
During my NYSC days, in our Lodge, it is the easterns that started a prolonged wahala among themselves. They actually broke apart our unity.
I am not trying to paint igbos bad but When your tribesmen learn the concept of togetherness and unity, your self determination will be a small issue.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:

Not that it's anyone's business if you all go ahead to form your own country. It's just that one worries about the outcome of such would be. In one day, what is to stop the genocide of Rwanda happening in your biafra?
In the north, we have yoruba populated communities, even in the east here we have amahausas. Communities of people of the same culture living in a foreign land in harmony, yet you cannot even maintain an Eze ndigbo in one place. At home, you even keep fragmenting your communities. There are many things involved in forming a country than self determination.

Read my post history and correct yourself.
Why are you hell bent on sharing the same country with Igbos that are clearly and daily showing that they will always be traitors and bad wishers for Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by MirabelArode(f): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Why are you hell bent on sharing the same country with Igbos that are clearly and daily showing that they will always be traitors and bad wishers for Nigeria.

Abeg keep asking our yoruba muslim fellows. Common sense don dey enter your brain small small.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

I refer you to the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:

[s]I refer you to the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...[/s]

Trash for the bin as usual.
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
PentiumPro:
Trash for the bin as usual.
[/s]

Frustrations of a confused being...
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:
[s][/s]

Frustrations of a confused being...

What happened to your long meaningless bombastic fill with utterly senseless links.? cheesy
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
PentiumPro:
What happened to your long meaningless bombastic fill with utterly senseless links.? cheesy
[/s]

You mean the reason you wail profusely on NL at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK?
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
99xtr69r:
[s][/s]

[s]You mean the reason you wail profusely on NL at the mere hearing of Biaf... or NK?[/s]

Go and use your drugs. cheesy grin
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
PentiumPro:
Go and use your drugs. cheesy grin
[/s]

You need to visit a medic ASAP to cure your cogenital myxedema.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Question Before The Yoruba Nation / Buhari Phone Osinbajo While Watching Channels TV In London (photo) / New CJN: Tension , Controversy, Speculation Rise As Buhari May Go For A....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.