Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance (997 Views)

Girl Manifests And Turns Into A Snake During A Deliverance Session In Kaduna / I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream / See What A Pastor Was Spotted Doing To A Lady During A Deliverance Prayer(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by ladyrebo: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Someone should please refer me to a strong man of God for deliverance, I'm almost loosing it.....I know what I'm saying. Please send an email to me through : ladyrebog@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2016
prophet TB Joshua.

thank me later wink
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by Fedayeen02: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Pray out yourself. Invite the holy spirit into your life. Fast and pray. You can do it
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by DAIL(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2016
I know of one in abuja
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2016
So is it d man of God that will deliver you? Better look 4 a babalawo fast if you can't pray hard urself

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by DrLee(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2016
I will lift up my eyes to the hill, for where cometh my help, my help comes from the LORD.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by enm(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2016
ladyrebo:
Hello Nairalanders,

Someone should please refer me to a strong man of God for deliverance, I'm almost loosing it.....I know what I'm saying. Please send an email to me through : ladyrebog@gmail.com

Visit this thread www.nairaland.com/3006557/c.c.t-deliverance-ministry-renunciation-deliverance

@gr8tgg, @blessedbeads, please assist this sister.

Op, it is one thing to look for an get a deliverance minister to be in agreement with you and join you in prayer unto God but you must be committed and be ready to fast and pray on your own, live a holy life for God is holy ( I know its not easy but with the grace of God it is. So just ask for the grace and work towards living a holy life. ). Also have an expectation mind, believing that at the end of your prayer and fasting or deliverance programme your needs will be attended to.

God bless you.
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by gryhusky(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2016
content me if your serious...i have one for you in ph 08169509887
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
If you are in Lagos....visit the Lords Chosen at Ijesha... and pray yourself out... Nobody needs to touch you...just open ur ears....
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
ITS NOT BY FASTING, OR DELIVERANCE! JUST RUN INTO THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT @ IJESHA, LAGOS NIGERIA. EVEN IF ITS NOT A SERVICE DAY, JUST ENTER IN AND PRAY. EVERY ISSUES WOULD DIVORCE YOU ! ITS NOT ORDINARY TALK! ITS A GUARANTEE
Re: Who Can Refer Me To A Very Strong Man Of God For A Deliverance by Hiswordxray(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
ladyrebo:
Hello Nairalanders,

I know of one, he is the strongest of all. Is name is Jesus Christ, you can easily contact him and he would surely help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R / Can Anyone Explain These? / Examples Of Watchtower Misquotes, Lies & Deception: Lying About 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.