Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R (996 Views)

Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Here is a little background before I start:

I'm 32 and still considered young as I study and look into the different spiritual paths, but I can tell that a lot has changed since I first began. One of which is seeing the energy around me.

When I was very young I saw tiny moving dots in the air [kinda what it looks like if you spray perfume and watch the mist fall except it wasn't as thick] Well, I asked my teacher if the air was made up of tiny pieces and surprised she said that everything was made up of tiny pieces called atoms. Later on in life I stopped seeing them, but they've quickly returned.

Only three years ago I began looking into different spiritual paths of neo-paganism, and for once I felt a connection to who I was and what I believed deep down [sorry if I weirded anyone out, I only added it because it's essential]. From there the search for myself began, and for some time I knew worked on developing some sort of extra ability to help me understand this new world. One of the very first things I practiced was working with my energy, pushing and pulling it towards me. Eventually I could feel the push and pull of others, but I never thought that I would see it. I hadn't thought about my kindergarten memory in ages.

One day I was laying in bed sweating profusly? Silently cursing NEPA and opened my eyes to see sparkling white orbs moving above me. Amazed I watched but never thought anything of it. A few months ago I saw them again, but this time I noticed the fuzziness around them moved too. Things became more complicated when I began to see movement around me, either out of the corner of my eyes or right in front of me (mostly occurring in my room or when relaxed.) I don't have perfect vision, but even when I wear contacts or glasses I can see a sort of mist in the room I'm in.

Sometimes there are bright colors in the fuzziness [mostly at night before bed] but most of the time they're white and small enough that I can only see the clusters or them moving. Often I'll see a sort of either dark or brightly colored orb, but they quickly blink out of my sight.

I know that this isn't made up by my mind because it happens so frequently and I have a gut feeling about it. I've always believed that energy surrounded us, not just our bodies but in the air too. Once in science class not too long ago I noticed that my teacher had a dark red misty-like fog above he head, but when I asked a friend if she saw it she answered no.
Soon after I realized that I was seeing her aura it blinked out of my view and I've yet to see a color that strongly since. I know I'm not making it up because I can see white and sometimes electric blue around my hands and arms, my electric [sp sorry] aura layer. Supposedly its the easiest to see, and I try to work on seeing it as much as possible.

Sorry I've written so much I needed to explain it all.

My question is, has anyone experienced this besides me, and what have you done so that it grows stronger? I know that the quick, white movements are something in the air, but I can rarely distinguish what they are [whether spirit, spirit guide, angel, fae, etc]. This path feels beyond right for me, but because neither of my parents have had any experiences I was hoping for some help from this site. It's never let me down before.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2017
I forgot to add, I took a photo days ago and there was this whitish fog right in front of my face. My friend brought this to my attention when he asked if I was smoking when taking the picture. I said no, but why. He said there's smoke on my face. I checked and he was right. For the same of privacy I will not post that picture here.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2017
SSBN:
I forgot to add, I took a photo days ago and there was this whitish fog right in front of my face. My friend brought this to my attention when he asked if I was smoking when taking the picture. I said no, but why. He said there's smoke on my face. I checked and he was right. For the same of privacy I will not post that picture here.
You could hide or crop out your face. We need to see the photo smiley

2 Likes

Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by babseg(m): 4:57am On Feb 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Do not post your photo here to avoid been cursed by other psychics. SSBN, you have a very active third eye but it have not been fully opened. There are power meditations to help you open your soul so you can see the astral world fully, but it takes time and it is worth it. I would advice you read www joyofsatan org to know more, it may take you a lot of courage to read through the website but it is worth it. You can also check josministries. prophpbb. com

2 Likes

Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Heshei: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2017
You are nrmalt Jere ... all you need is to visit the Barack and tell them you can see things that the normal eye can not see e.g shekau.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by GodsMopol: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
I was reading your post from the beginning but I scrolled down to see if you ever mentioned anything like Christ in it, I would advise you pray about that and I believe every good and perfect gift comes from above, there is nothing really weird bout all that, but it becomes weird when there is no God connection for it, kindly seek the advise of a Man of God that you trust
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oh sh**t
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Do not post your photo here to avoid been cursed by other psychics. SSBN, you have a very active third eye but it have not been fully opened. There are power meditations to help you open your soul so you can see the astral world fully, but it takes time and it is worth it. I would advice you read www joyofsatan org to know more, it may take you a lot of courage to read through the website but it is worth it. You can also check josministries. prophpbb. com

I don't wanna see any astral world.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
SSBN:

I don't wanna see any astral world.

Believe me, you will want to. You are already seeing auras in glimpses which are in the astral world.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by GodsMopol: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
SSBN:
Oh sh**t
boss, that's my friendly and padily advise
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by GodsMopol: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
the devil will never give us true joy, he's the father of all lies
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by cjfbn: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
You need to go see a doctor quick.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by christainslove: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Satan,a spiritual being is trying to deceive himand take your souls. Resist him by asking and receiving salvation and do what the bible commands-pray without ceasing,give thanks in everything and praise God because God inhibits the praise of his people
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Onliie(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Guy, seems you have glaucoma
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Wilgrea7(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

the third eye must not necessarily be opened through dark means... I've gone through the site.. including angel fire... seriously... can't satanism make a point without mentioning Christianity?? and most of the things there are false info gotten from a relative few.. if you want to start your own esoteric movement... you are free to do so.. but painting Christianity bad to give yourself a good picture won't work
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Wilgrea7(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
SSBN:
Here is a little background before I start:

I'm 32 and still considered young as I study and look into the different spiritual paths, but I can tell that a lot has changed since I first began. One of which is seeing the energy around me.

When I was very young I saw tiny moving dots in the air [kinda what it looks like if you spray perfume and watch the mist fall except it wasn't as thick] Well, I asked my teacher if the air was made up of tiny pieces and surprised she said that everything was made up of tiny pieces called atoms. Later on in life I stopped seeing them, but they've quickly returned.

My question is, has anyone experienced this besides me, and what have you done so that it grows stronger? I know that the quick, white movements are something in the air, but I can rarely distinguish what they are [whether spirit, spirit guide, angel, fae, etc]. This path feels beyond right for me, but because neither of my parents have had any experiences I was hoping for some help from this site. It's never let me down before.

Good evening Sir... if you believe you're spiritual... then good for you.. please ignore all those telling you to join astral plane and inviting you to the dark world.. they'll lie about what it truly is.. by the time you get in, it'll be too late to step out.. coming to your post, if you're a Christian/muslim, i advise you pray.. pray for guidance.. also, don't worry yourself about all these esoteric stuff for now.. believe me... you don't need it.. love... selfless love is the path to the divine... try and show love to people more often.. and come back and report what happened... if your “vision" decreases as you show more love to humanity.. then i guess it wasn't a good thing... except it does otherwise.. I'll still advise you to pray concerning the issue... no need to jump into pointless esoterism that seeks after your soul... thanks
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Unmhnn.. How old are you Bro. Are you still in secondary school, are you a born again Christian? If so, I'll advice you to keep yourself and stay away from every worldly defilement. If you continue to grow in such ability in purity, you will discover that you will be able to do miraculous things. At times when I keep myself pure, my mind is very active and lot of things do happen. So keep pure and lead your ability into the path of light.
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

the third eye must not necessarily be opened through dark means... I've gone through the site.. including angel fire... seriously... can't satanism make a point without mentioning Christianity?? and most of the things there are false info gotten from a relative few.. if you want to start your own esoteric movement... you are free to do so.. but painting Christianity bad to give yourself a good picture won't work

Is it not funny that through out the whole bible, Satan never made any one kill another but he is supposedly the worst entity in existence? Look through the bible all the commands for blood sacrifice of animals, war, strife and chaos always came from 'god'.
Satan has never had a chance to speak for himself because the jewish religions has always slandered him for thousands of years nonstop. Why is there a strong hate and blame on Satan when most of the killings, torture came from followers of yahweh? The truth is the jewish religions are ripoffs of paganism which existed hundreds of thousands of years before the jewish religions became mainstreams after murdering hundreds of millions to believe in their religions? God is a male universal creator, but he could not fathom how to make the whole world not paganic? He does not exist. The truth is there are other advanced extra terrestrials in other galaxies, and star systems across the universe, some for our good and others nefarious. Satan is on the side of humanity. Sanskrit, the oldest language on earth inteprets Satan as Truth.....food for thoughts!
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by ikorodureporta: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2017
cool cool
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by NoWorries7(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Is someone really defending that fallen Angel, king of liars,Lucifer aka Satan,The deceiver here? Well don't worry... One day you will see the light ...
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Wilgrea7(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Is it not funny that through out the whole bible, Satan never made any one kill another but he is supposedly the worst entity in existence? Look through the bible all the commands for blood sacrifice of animals, war, strife and chaos always came from 'god'.
Satan has never had a chance to speak for himself because the jewish religions has always slandered him for thousands of years nonstop. Why is there a strong hate and blame on Satan when most of the killings, torture came from followers of yahweh? The truth is the jewish religions are ripoffs of paganism which existed hundreds of thousands of years before the jewish religions became mainstreams after murdering hundreds of millions to believe in their religions? God is a male universal creator, but he could not fathom how to make the whole world not paganic? He does not exist. The truth is there are other advanced extra terrestrials in other galaxies, and star systems across the universe, some for our good and others nefarious. Satan is on the side of humanity. Sanskrit, the oldest language on earth inteprets Satan as Truth.....food for thoughts!

pfft... exactly the same point I'm making... you cant make your satan relevant without mentioning Christianity.. how many times did the judeochristian God make reference to krishna or vishnu or even Allah?? ... your proof for extraterrestrials is weak... and even if they existed.. what gives you the whole idea that they're controlling us.. I've looked into these your claims.. I've read about the annunaki and the archons.. all flawed theories.. and so is yours. keep deceiving yourself that satan is on the side of humans... you and i both know the truth says otherwise.. I know about satanism.. ive read countless stuffs about them... their letters(at least the ones for beginners) are very contradictory to their practices.. they claim spiritual enlightenment but when you fo higher up you realise otherwise.. when your practices started being exposed you claim that is not the real satanism and “spiritual satanism" is the real one.. I've seen and heard it all.. my own problem with your dark magic cult is the part of trying to defame the judeochristian God to give yours credit... a very poor tactic.. remember i previously said that your practices are different from your letters?? experience speaks louder than letter.. the experience that many Christians have with the judeochristian God is not the killing, murdering, etc that you describe... so why should we leave it and follow yours with sweet letters but a bitter experience??
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Lol, look who is complaining

Can Christians say anything without mentioning satan?

Can they say anything without painting satan as bad?

Am a Atheist though grin
Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

pfft... exactly the same point I'm making... you cant make your satan relevant without mentioning Christianity.. how many times did the judeochristian God make reference to krishna or vishnu or even Allah?? ... your proof for extraterrestrials is weak... and even if they existed.. what gives you the whole idea that they're controlling us.. I've looked into these your claims.. I've read about the annunaki and the archons.. all flawed theories.. and so is yours. keep deceiving yourself that satan is on the side of humans... you and i both know the truth says otherwise.. I know about satanism.. ive read countless stuffs about them... their letters(at least the ones for beginners) are very contradictory to their practices.. they claim spiritual enlightenment but when you fo higher up you realise otherwise.. when your practices started being exposed you claim that is not the real satanism and “spiritual satanism" is the real one.. I've seen and heard it all.. my own problem with your dark magic cult is the part of trying to defame the judeochristian God to give yours credit... a very poor tactic.. remember i previously said that your practices are different from your letters?? experience speaks louder than letter.. the experience that many Christians have with the judeochristian God is not the killing, murdering, etc that you describe... so why should we leave it and follow yours with sweet letters but a bitter experience??

the jewish religions are only 2000 years old and state that the world is 6000 years old..lol. Paganism and other hellenistic religion have existed for hundreds of thousands of years. The name Satan is very common in languages originating from sanskrit (which is the oldest language) such as the indian languages. There are many people with the Satan in India. Down the ages, so much as been lost but it is widely known that spiritism began in the east. It is known that Satan has many aliases like Ptah, Odin, Pan, Dionysuis, Murrugan, Enki, Shiva, Melek Taus.. Etc Christainity is a jewish attack on ancient religions for jewish dominance on the world. All pagan gods are 'demonized' in jewish religions. The Chief Pagan God is Satan which is his most ancient name. In the jewish torah Satan is known as the adversary because he is against the jewish religion enslavement. I have never had a bitter experience, and just like the OP, I have always being psychic since three. There are lot of spiritual satanists in Nigeria who are very silent about Satanism. I became drawn to Satan when I was eight because I knew the vile energy of xtianity. I have had very postive experiences since I dedicated my soul as a teen. Alot of so called confessions on line are by jews or people got satanism wrong, i.e from the xtainity perspective so they thought Satan required such imhumanities which is a lie. Read through your bible, is was always yahweh that required animal sacrifices and always led the jews to war. He sent evil spirits into people such as king Saul. The truth is a lot of the stories in the bible are reflections of the mentality of jews who were created by the greys/ reptilians. Jehovah is not a male universal creator but a collective of human-hatingf entities who put the cohen gene into abducted humans and thus the jewish race was created. The Angels are thoughtforms and aliens known as greys. Gabriel, Michael, Uriel, Raphael and all the 72 angels are all thoughtforms. The narrative that angels are uncountable is a lie. The greys recieve orders from reptilians. What is known as hell is a collective of some large vortexes of nefarious energies on the astral. There are different kinds of vortexes of energies in the universe. I could go on and on but am very busy (always) at work. Read joyofsatan. org and ask your questions on josministries. prophpbb .com. You will get good replies there.

1 Like

Re: I See A Faint Whitish Mist Around Me And Some Moving Objects When I Am Alone & R by Wilgrea7(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

the jewish religions are only 2000 years old and state that the world is 6000 years old..lol. Paganism and other hellenistic religion have existed for hundreds of thousands of years. The name Satan is very common in languages originating from sanskrit (which is the oldest language) such as the indian languages. There are many people with the Satan in India. Down the ages, so much as been lost but it is widely known that spiritism began in the east. It is known that Satan has many aliases like Ptah, Odin, Pan, Dionysuis, Murrugan, Enki, Shiva, Melek Taus.. Etc Christainity is a jewish attack on ancient religions for jewish dominance on the world. All pagan gods are 'demonized' in jewish religions. The Chief Pagan God is Satan which is his most ancient name. In the jewish torah Satan is known as the adversary because he is against the jewish religion enslavement. I have never had a bitter experience, and just like the OP, I have always being psychic since three. There are lot of spiritual satanists in Nigeria who are very silent about Satanism. I became drawn to Satan when I was eight because I knew the vile energy of xtianity. I have had very postive experiences since I dedicated my soul as a teen. Alot of so called confessions on line are by jews or people got satanism wrong, i.e from the xtainity perspective so they thought Satan required such imhumanities which is a lie. Read through your bible, is was always yahweh that required animal sacrifices and always led the jews to war. He sent evil spirits into people such as king Saul. The truth is a lot of the stories in the bible are reflections of the mentality of jews who were created by the greys/ reptilians. Jehovah is not a male universal creator but a collective of human-hatingf entities who put the cohen gene into abducted humans and thus the jewish race was created. The Angels are thoughtforms and aliens known as greys. Gabriel, Michael, Uriel, Raphael and all the 72 angels are all thoughtforms. The narrative that angels are uncountable is a lie. The greys recieve orders from reptilians. What is known as hell is a collective of some large vortexes of nefarious energies on the astral. There are different kinds of vortexes of energies in the universe. I could go on and on but am very busy (always) at work. Read joyofsatan. org and ask your questions on josministries. prophpbb .com. You will get good replies there.

saying that the jewish religions are just 2000 years old is wrong... Judaism existed way before then... christianity is the one that started about 2000 years ago after the death of Christ.. although I'm surprised to see why Christ hasn't come into the picture yet.. also, not everyone believes in young earth creationism.. many believe and acknowledge that there is a huge gap of years between Genesis 1:1 nd verse 2.... also.. you said Sanskrit is the oldest language but research shows tamil is actually the oldest... also.. trying to say that this Satan is the head of other gods like odin etc is a contradiction cuz many of those gods claimed to be the head and the supreme one... so please don't try to bring other pagan gods under satan to increase his hierarchy.. also, you said in the jewish religion satan is seen as an adversary.. that's a lie.. in the book of job.. he is nothing more than a mere messanger who has to await permission before he can carry out something.. even in the parables of Jesus like the one of the sower, the plants and thorns, the devil is nothing more than a troublemaker who comes to destroy what the master had done.. he can't stand up to the master and challenge him..

also, saying that Satan is a good word because another language translates it to be something good is like saying the poison which is ”gift" in german is a good thing cuz it means gift in English.. you said you've tasted the vile energy of Christianity... which vile energy if i may ask.. cuz millions seem not to notice the vile energy you speak of.. also, you're not the only one who's been psychic.. i know of countless.. less than 0.1% are into Satanism.. people who are psychic and have good intuition into the spiritual plane seem to acknowledge the power of love.. something Jesus taught.. something satanism doesn't like... concerning angels, you're regurgitating conspiracy theories that have been proven false.. I've research on annunakis and angels... do you know of the el family.. ever wondered why many angelic names end with el??.. concerning hell... NDEs seem to disagree with your theory... i don't wish to distract you at work tho.. its been a pleasure discussing with you sir.. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says His Blackmailers Will Be Exposed Within 24hrs / Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. / 8 Reasons Believers Hate Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.