Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Billionaire Army Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Army Chief (1647 Views)

We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate / Billionaire Army Chief!!! Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Army Chief by onyepapa(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2016
BILLIONAIRE ARMY CHIEF!!!
It is no more news that Lt Gen Buratai have 2 houses in Dubai and other properties across Nigeria. He claimed buying them from his savings, but hell was let loose when EFCC announced that Mrs Diezani Madueke have a House in Abuja and some gold jewelries.
If a soldier can afford 2 properties in Dubai and other cities overseas that we have not discovered, why should it be difficult for Nigerians to believe that Diezani who was Shell Boss in Nigeria at a time and Headed several International Companies before her Oil Minister appointment?
We are waiting for Buhari to order his immediate arrest and freezing of his bank accounts. The corruption fight if there is anything like that under Buhari must be fair and square.

10 Likes

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by luvinhubby(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Good point.

Diezani cannot afford a house in Lagos of U.K, but Burutai bought two in a high brow area of Dubai & he is not corrupt.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Op, don't you know that an army general earns far more than a Shell MD?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Diezani Was Anti-Apc While Burutai Is Pro-Apc, that Is The Logic, All The Pro- Apc Members Ain't Corrupt While All The Anti-Apc Members Are Corrupt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by gare(f): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Who told you that? Get you facts right before you come here, don't come and confuse gullible Nigerians. Not in a hundred years will that happen, the allowances only is more than that of Generals

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by DaBullIT(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Well the Former = Denziani is a politician

While the Latter = Buruntai is an Army

Former was linked with $20B FRAUD , the Latter has not been linked to anything

Former is outside the country refusing to come back , latter is well within the country

Former's friends have been selling properties acquired as late as 15 and 16 , Latter got his house in 2012 or 13

I am not defending corruption, if anything is traced to him , let him be removed from service and disgraced , i am merely explaining why people are quick to defend Buruntai than to defend Madueke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by onyepapa(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
don't you think it's too early to start lying to yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by luvinhubby(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Please publish the the total of salary & allowances of a Nigerian Major General that he can afford two houses valued at over $500,000 in U.A.E.

Waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by onyepapa(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:

Former is outside the country refusing to come back , latter is well within the country

Former's friends have been selling properties acquired as late as 15 and 16 , Latter got his house in 2012 or 13

I am not defending corruption, if anything is traced to him , let him be removed from service and disgraced , i am merely explaining why people are quick to defend Buruntai than to defend Madueke
all the zombies I know say this same words Am Not Defending Corruption!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by onyepapa(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Billionaire Army Chief by lionduke(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
You say what?

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by Engrpj(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Why you dey Lie like this

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by mightyhaze: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2016
gare:

Who told you that? Get you facts right before you come here, don't come and confuse gullible Nigerians. Not in a hundred years will that happen, the allowances only is more than that of Generals
sarcasm it was!

Tho am sure some will take it on the literal value

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by mightyhaze: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:

zom***

U try sha!

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2016
gare:

army generals earn more than NNPC chief
Re: Billionaire Army Chief by kettykin: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:

May God deliver us from the spirit of hypocrisy.

I can attest here that the problem of Nigeria is not corruption but hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by jerusalem101: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:

My brother, all we are saying is that the source of Buratai saving should be probe. In as much I hated that witch called Diezani, I won't forget the fact that Buratai was the director of procurement and has never been called to explain the looting galore that took place during his time as the director of procurement, rather those who called for his probe were labelled "Boko Haram" sponsors by stakeholders from Borno State. Though I still support this ongoing anti-corruption war, even when it's ostensibly one-sided, I pray that our leaders will one day stop applying same techniques in solving this perennial myriad of problem rocking the country, which hasn't changed hitherto.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by gare(f): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

They don't, is that what your dad told you? Or you just assume. I am from private sector and Oil and Gas industry I do have a knowledge of what this GM and above take home and I don't even see any government sector or military establishment pay that to its personnel, you can't match the salaries of the Oil and Gas Industry to that of the civil service

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Army Chief by OjukwuWarBird: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
kettykin:

May God deliver us from the spirit of hypocrisy.

I can attest here that the problem of Nigeria is not corruption but hypocrisy

Very True.
Re: Billionaire Army Chief by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

I know a PPMC director that earns 2.5million per month, have you ever seen a general that earns that much? PPMC is just a subsidiary under NNPC

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Worship Is Done Now. (photo) / AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Campaign Poster Of An Elderly Female PDP Candidate In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.