Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. (23821 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by bastien: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To my guys, if u know why I dey laugh, click like codedly

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by madukwe1(f): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Plsssssss who else go this interview message nd knows the company? A frend of mind told me to send my details to dia number den i did nd was invited.
By RECOMMENDATION, PECALIAN-B MEGA CONCEPT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE @ NO 28 ADA-GEORGE ROAD OPPOSITE TONINNO FILLING STATION. TIME 9:AM REF CODE BTM/PEC 866.
In portharcourt, Rivers State.
Tenks
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by fingard02k(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Elnino4ladies: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats...send me her number
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by seyluv(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations .. I wish ur beautiful sister and other graduands d very best in life..
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by daramz1(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2016
And that's how I wasted my mb viewing this.. #smh#

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by fiftynaira(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2016
This girls nor fine oo

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by designking: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2016
That is my younger cousin Junior at the middle. Congrats and big ups!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by amahthelma(f): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations!.....wishing her d best in what ever she desires

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by 9inches(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2016
E remain job, and husband. tongue
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Onogiede(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrate my dear,.seun will soon become my in-law

Pls dn't ask why!!
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Mtcheewww... like its anything new...
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by TaiKuun(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Olodumare!! what's all these trashy stories making FP! what's so unique about this story now is the OP the only nairalander whose sister graduated from this 'univer-shity'?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by ShawnMcJoe: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2016
I remember coach photos

Any one else does ?
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by 9ja4show: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...When you are done pulling my legs, let me know o.

Where is your confidence dude
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Things that hit Fp these days sef. :\

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by sandalina(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
madukwe1:
Plsssssss who else go this interview message nd knows the company? A frend of mind told me to send my details to dia number den i did nd was invited.
By RECOMMENDATION, PECALIAN-B MEGA CONCEPT INVITES U 4 AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE @ NO 28 ADA-GEORGE ROAD OPPOSITE TONINNO FILLING STATION. TIME 9:AM REF CODE BTM/PEC 866.
In portharcourt, Rivers State.
Tenks
Wednesday is 29th June...double check it sis.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arebay:
It ain news bruh ....

Send a personal message to your sis if truelly you happy for her,, not this stunt

I could hug you right now.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by sagieramos(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
9inches:
E remain job, and husband. tongue
strugle continue. wahala no dey end

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
shamecurls:
My future wife in the making.
lolz keep dreaming
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Prodigee:
What has looks got to do with brain? undecided
na wa to you o. Why you rush come quote the girl and reply her exactly just the way i wanted to.
All these Small nairaland girls sef. What has looks got to do with brain or how do you know someone is brilliant given by her looks?
Ojolseth's brains needs to be checked
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by loomer: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op, shey I fit come ask ur sister hand. Me like to marry her o
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:
Things that hit Fp these days sef. :\
green eyes spotted
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Explorers:
Her Dad, Mum, and a Nairalander.

Or her dad, mum and you!

You all look cute though.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by fabolouz1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats to all of them. I sincerely hope they would use the knowledge gained after graduating from Law school to promote the administration of fair Justice wherever they find themselves . That cutie whose dress sense differs from all others is a sight to behold, hope to meet her someday.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Explorers, you are a prince and you no tell me since?

That could've been our daughter graduating.grin

Congrats to them.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by demzylahot(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:

I could hug you right now.
Go on..I'm here to ensure a smooth hugging process
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
From the first pic i just know say your sister na d one when no fine grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
@Op, congratulations to your sister. More success to come in Jesus name. And she will be celebrated. From some comments here, some peeps are jealous and they can't hide it. But why is it some peeps are too jealous to the extent that they don't even fail to hide their jealousy online, I bet some of them have never convocated and they don't what it means to be a graduate. Be happy for those who are rejoicing and you will be happy too, Bad belle e no good oooooo.
Ps: If this post was about a celebrity now, it would have been filled with comments, Nairalanders, let us learn to celebrate ourselves, that is success and not celebrities who don't even know we exist and who doesn't even care to know. Happy Sunday y'all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by UEDIBO: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! Sile, so you're handsome like this? Chei, my heart is doing me gim gim gim cheesy
are single?
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by UEDIBO: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! Sile, so you're handsome like this? Chei, my heart is doing me gim gim gim cheesy
are you single?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oni Babajide, OAU's Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ignatius Akpabio Wins British Petroleum Prize Award For Best Project (Photo) / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.