Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. (23843 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by shamecurls(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
lolz keep dreaming

Dreams come true if you believe

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by cooluc(f): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrat!! Favour shall locate you all
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Raymie(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
OP, you see that fair girl in the first pic you put up? Tell your sister I want her number.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by cooluc(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arebay:
It ain news bruh ....

Send a personal message to your sis if truelly you happy for her,, not this stunt
It's not a stunt dear..its another means of expressing love. Am sure he has done others.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Ferdyboss: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
davide470:
Congrats to your sister, Explorers. She will make a fine lawyer.

In other news, help me ask her for this other pretty barrister's number cheesy grin

You won't change ooo
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
green eyes spotted

What does that mean?
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
demzylahot:
Go on..I'm here to ensure a smooth hugging process
Aww.. It's been so long I had a hug sad
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Arebay(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:

I could hug you right now.

Right back at you
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Arebay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
cooluc:

It's not a stunt dear..its another means of expressing love. Am sure he has done others.

Okaaaay....gat you..but my view tho ......
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Yinkatolu: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
bastien:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To my guys, if u know why I dey laugh, click like codedly
wicked sombori
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by bastien: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yinkatolu:

wicked sombori
na u wicked pass, for u to know weitin I dey laugh
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Explorers(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Explorers, you are a prince and you no tell me since?

That could've been our daughter graduating.grin

Congrats to them.

Lol..Tnx sis.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by demzylahot(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:

Aww.. It's been so long I had a hug sad
just open your arms,hugs will locate you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by kenoz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations to her.

Wish her best of luck in her career

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by wroskian(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
davide470:

In other news, help me ask her for this other pretty barrister's number cheesy grin
See you grin you no go church?
...and what of all those gehs wey dey follow you upandan for NL, u no fit pick among dem ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
UEDIBO:

are you single?
Yels. You have Dangote's nephew's number? grin. grin
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...When you are done pulling my legs, let me know o.
Ha! Fine boy, I'm not pulling your legs o. You're a very attractive specimen of male hunkiness and if you weren't already taken I would have actively pursued you. grin

I wee toast you, create a thread for you and even propose to you join cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by UEDIBO: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Yels. You have Dangote's nephew's number? grin. grin
my father wants me to add second wife.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by olanshile2016(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
UEDIBO:

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
UEDIBO:

Ehen! So you want me to be your second wife? grin
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by MrPIE(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
E be like say the Geh wowo small sha... Buh well, Happy Graduation!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by UEDIBO: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Ehen! So you want me to be your second wife? grin
wife na wife oo my Queen.
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by croSStodds(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
potential Charge and bail lawyers.. grin grin grin
Most of them ultimately end up receiving less than 30k under one senior barrister except for the lucky ones that get recruited into corporate firms..

Except for the shakara and arrogant supercilious display while in school, most of them do have nothing to show for it eventually..
Law is just over hyped in this present age,most of those who go for law only opt in for it without a modicum of idea about what the career in quote has to offer them at the end of the day,,Except for the prestige and ethical esteem,there's nothing in law...
On the long run,it pays a lot if you can endure perseveringly.But Few years after being called to bar,it's stupendously frustrating. Lawyers are being immensely underpaid nowadays.
I don't envy 'em one bit..Only an ignorant bloke who knows nothingness about the real prospect of the career will do...
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blossom023:

What does that mean?
enroll yourself in school and graduate like her and by then u would have known the idiomatic expression of the term "green eyes"
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Allina: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats to your sister. E no easy
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by davide470(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
wroskian:

See you grin you no go church?
...and what of all those gehs wey dey follow you upandan for NL, u no fit pick among dem ni cheesy
grin grin I watched the service online.

Leave them. They have mod-zone me embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
enroll yourself in school and graduate like her and by then u would have known the idiomatic expression of the term "green eyes"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by adorablepepple(f): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
davide470:

I have her number, she is my friend
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by davide470(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
adorablepepple:

Oh, that's nice.

Do the honors, ma'am or better still, you got a mail. wink
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
My school.

#iuo
#lawsa

Can't wait to graduate too embarassed

#yOLO
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Priceless200(f): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Explorers:
A sister is Someone who loves you from the Heart no matter how much you argue and fight.
A sister is someone who fights with you at home, so you can become stronger and be prepared to take on the cruel world outside.
There's no friend like a sister and no better sister than you.

Congratulations on your LLB, VS.

Lov ya sis.
Congrats to your sister... She must be so special to you. Wish her well
Re: Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. by Priceless200(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Explorers:
Her Dad, Mum, and a Nairalander.

And the handsome Nairaland indeed, I see the roots of it all... Beauty and brains runs in the vein, so glaring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / UNIOSUN 400 Level Students Celebrate "Back To School" / NANS Threatens To Shut Down Private Universities Over ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.