Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? (436 Views)

What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? by moscobabs(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2016
I am just wondering why some people go extra mile to locate their churches . I attend RCCG and there are almost 4 of them in my street alone but I still see some Redeem members go from sango here to House of David in Island( if am right) some go to Ikeja just to attend Rccg parish o.

I don't know if there is other things they enjoy apart from Pastor's sermons and other church activities o.

Can you please share with us what we don't know about going to church outside your area while you will still come late and prepare for work tomorrow?
Re: What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? by Breadmaker: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Some people see pastors as Jesus on earth.
Re: What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? by donholy28(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Anywhere u think works for u,go there
Re: What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? by Sleekydee(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Lekki to Epe!!! cos I love to hear the "Unadulterated" Word of God.
Re: What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? by power900: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
the same reason synagogue refused to have other branches!!!
Re: What's The Distance Of Your Church And Why Do You Go that Far???? by JAZES(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Sleekydee:
Lekki to Epe!!! cos I love to hear the "Unadulterated" Word of God.

Gbam... no other reason for travelling long distance to any church aside growing up spiritually

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Concerned Christian. Part 1 / Misconception About God & Satan Debunked / Understanding Islam And The Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.