Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) (1623 Views)

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum / Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2016
I was once a follower of Jehovah, now I think I like Eartum better since I converted to this better belief system.

1. According to the bible, Jehovah is the God who created heaven and earth, but according to the DOCTUFOS, Eartum says Reverad created THE UNIVERSE(not just heaven and earth).
As we all know, the universe contains billions and uncountable bodies similar to our earth. The evidence is also in the DOCTUFOS.

2. According to the bible, all other gods are the works of men(when I thought of that expression, I wonder why the bonded should be used at all if jehovah is the only real God. They should not have said ALL OTHER GODS. According to the DOCTUFOS, all other gods existed.

3. The Bible seems to believe that the world came about in just 6000 years ago. However, Archaeologists have discovered fossils dating back to millions of years ago. the DOCTUFOS supported the scientific evidences and beliefs.

4. Bible seems to be filled with gods which all controlled the way their towns and villages are being ruled, yet claimed that all those gods are not real except Jehovah. Funny enough, Israel has never been one of the greatest countries in the world since inception. The DOCTUFOS seems to show that all these gods are real too and are brothers to jehovah.

5. The bible did not explain the existence of Jesus with the Jehovah from the time of the beginnings but the DOCTUFOS tells about JESUS(FAULKIN) better; how his name Jesus was generated.

6. The Bible did not tell us about the origin of Easter, but the DOCTUFOS did.

7. The Bible did not mention one single technological advancement that would take place, but the DOCTUFOS did.

8. Those who believe in the Bible killed our early scientists because the HOLY SPIRIT in them told them that the early scientists were all spreading heresies about the earth moving, etc. BUT THE DOCTUFOS from beginning states all these.

9. The believers of the Bible like MrZenographer, Muafrika2, Winner01, Jcross and all their counterparts today are seen more as clowns whenever they speak illogical things than the way people see Ebiagtales, Kingjahzmineking, Realmindz, Edan and all those who share the idea of using the brain like OTEMANUDUNO always emphasizes.

10. Lastly as a pointer, the things in the book of REVELATION seems to have happened already inside the DOCTUFOS millions of years ago. More reason why I believed the DOCTUFOS is when I saw some happenings in the DOCTUFOS which the book of REVELATION said will still happen in the future. For example, the destruction by horses and unicorns, which REVELATION said... the seven horses etc. in the DOCTUFOS, those things has happened millions of years ago, even before what we now see as the book of GENESIS today happened.

Now what made me believe the DOCTUFOS is when I went deep to reading the book of REVELATION and found where it said that KINGS WILL BE RUNNING TO THE MOUNTAINS DURING THE END OF THE WORLD TO SAY, MOUNTAIN FALL ON US. AND ALSO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE JUDGED FROM 'BOOKS' AND SCROLLS. THAT WAS WHAT INSPIRED ME TO OPEN A THREAD WHERE I SAID, WHY IS EARTH MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED THAN HEAVEN? BECAUSE ACCORDING TO REVELATION, THEY STILL DOCUMENT THINGS USING SCROLLS(that would even happen at the end of the Christian world cheesy) WHEREAS HUMANITY IS NOW USING HI-TECH MACHINES TO DOCUMENT THINGS.

Now if the DOCTUFOS of Otem is right, then I can boldly say that the bible is the reason for the backward brains of the Christians because it makes no sense for someone to live his future solely on the expectations of the past events to occur as the future event.

I AM FOR THE BRAIN. I AM NOT FOR RELIGION!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:
I was once a follower of Jehovah, now I think I like Eartum better since I converted to this better belief system.

1. According to the bible, Jehovah is the God who created heaven and earth, but according to the DOCTUFOS, Eartum says Reverad created THE UNIVERSE(not just heaven and earth).
As we all know, the universe contains billions and uncountable bodies similar to our earth. The evidence is also in the DOCTUFOS.

2. According to the bible, all other gods are the works of men(when I thought of that expression, I wonder why the bonded should be used at all if jehovah is the only real God. They should not have said ALL OTHER GODS. According to the DOCTUFOS, all other gods existed.

3. The Bible seems to believe that the world came about in just 6000 years ago. However, Archaeologists have discovered fossils dating back to millions of years ago. the DOCTUFOS supported the scientific evidences and beliefs.

4. Bible seems to be filled with gods which all controlled the way their towns and villages are being ruled, yet claimed that all those gods are not real except Jehovah. Funny enough, Israel has never been one of the greatest countries in the world since inception. The DOCTUFOS seems to show that all these gods are real too and are brothers to jehovah.

5. The bible did not explain the existence of Jesus with the Jehovah from the time of the beginnings but the DOCTUFOS tells about JESUS(FAULKIN) better; how his name Jesus was generated.

7. The Bible did not mention one single technological advancement that would take place, but the DOCTUFOS did.

8. Those who believe in the Bible killed our early scientists because the HOLY SPIRIT in them told them that the early scientists were all spreading heresies about the earth moving, etc. BUT THE DOCTUFOS from beginning states all these.

9. The believers of the Bible like MrZenographer, Muafrika2, Winner01, Jcross and all their counterparts today are seen more as clowns whenever they speak illogical things than the way people see Ebiagtales, Kingjahzmineking, Realmindz, Edan and all those who share the idea of using the brain like OTEMANUDUNO always emphasizes.

10. Lastly as a pointer, the things in the book of REVELATION seems to have happened already inside the DOCTUFOS millions of years ago. More reason why I believed the DOCTUFOS is when I saw some happenings in the DOCTUFOS which the book of REVELATION said will still happen in the future. For example, the destruction by horses and unicorns, which REVELATION said... the seven horses etc. in the DOCTUFOS, those things has happened millions of years ago, even before what we now see as the book of GENESIS today happened.

Now what made me believe the DOCTUFOS is when I went deep to reading the book of REVELATION and found where it said that KINGS WILL BE RUNNING TO THE MOUNTAINS DURING THE END OF THE WORLD TO SAY, MOUNTAIN FALL ON US. AND ALSO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE JUDGED FROM 'BOOKS' AND SCROLLS. THAT WAS WHAT INSPIRED ME TO OPEN A THREAD WHERE I SAID, WHY IS EARTH MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED THAN HEAVEN? BECAUSE ACCORDING TO REVELATION, THEY STILL DOCUMENT THINGS USING SCROLLS(that would even happen at the end of the Christian world cheesy) WHEREAS HUMANITY IS NOW USING HI-TECH MACHINES TO DOCUMENT THINGS.

Now if the DOCTUFOS of Otem is right, then I can boldly say that the bible is the reason for the backward brains of the Christians because it makes no sense for someone to live his future solely on the expectations of the past events to occur as the future event.

Well, enjoy your new found illusions ?
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by joseff14(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
how sure are you that it's an illusion?
Muafrika2:

Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
joseff14:
how sure are you that it's an illusion?
undecided
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Muafrika2:
Not a religion, but a newly found anti-religion. That says it better.
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

Not a religion, but a newly found anti-religion. That says it better.

RIIIIIGHT grin
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by Aikon: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

tell us more about doctufos
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by jcross19: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
I discovered that you have more than 10 moniker on nairaland!!!!. What do you want to achieve with that? Deceit?. See if your facts are true you don't need to open fake moniker to convince the read. Give your life to christ.

1 Like

Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
jcross19:
I discovered that you have more than 10 moniker on nairaland!!!!. What do you want to achieve with that? Deceit?. See if your facts are true you don't need to open fake moniker to convince the read. Give your life to christ.

mention the fake monikers and let's review them one after the other. See Jcross trying to jcross the topic of discussion here, but the fact remains that the DOCTUFOS seems more convincing than the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by jcross19: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

mention the fake monikers and let's review them one after the other. See Jcross trying to jcross the topic of discussion here, but the fact remains that the DOCTUFOS seems more convincing than the Bible.
ahahahhah you are just funny dude. Am very sure you are jovial guy with a good heart that trials have swept off your feet then you loose faith in the real God. well , the door is open wide for you and is ready to take you home.
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
jcross19:
ahahahhah you are just funny dude. Am very sure you are jovial guy with a good heart that trials have swept off your feet then you loose faith in the real God. well , the door is open wide for you and is ready to take you home.

I have said exactly this same thing to people in the past... u know nah, those days when you are preaching and the guy says, I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU BUT I NO MORE BELONG.

to try convince the person psychologically I say, 'the door is open wide for you to return'

Mey I hear say any of them ever return grin
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by jcross19: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

I have said exactly this same thing to people in the past... u know nah, those days when you are preaching and the guy says, I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU BUT I NO MORE BELONG.

to try convince the person psychologically I say, 'the door is open wide for you to return'

Mey I hear say any of them ever return grin
in school there is time for a test then exam so that's life all about test and exam if you pass you move to next level but if you fail , you are gone. There is a system placed on earth for a mortal man . No any successful without a story to tell, see am living testimony see let me give you a clue about me first there is God , a super natural authority this is a bit" have you ever die , I mean die is not dream oo but you see your body on the bed and your family around on the bed at the same time you are looking at them stand beside but they could not see you? That was a terrible experience there is no amount of comment I read here that can make change my stance with God because I have witnessed super natural encounter. Soon I shall open a thread for it.

1 Like

Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2016
jcross19:
in school there is time for a test then exam so that's life all about test and exam if you pass you move to next level but if you fail , you are gone. There is a system placed on earth for a mortal man . No any successful without a story to tell, see am living testimony see let me give you a clue about me first there is God , a super natural authority this is a bit" have you ever die , I mean die is not dream oo but you see your body on the bed and your family around on the bed at the same time you are looking at them stand beside but they could not see you? That was a terrible experience there is no amount of comment I read here that can make change my stance with God because I have witnessed super natural encounter. Soon I shall open a thread for it.

Did you ever read the DOCTUFOS? it didn't say that there is no GOD also. Rather, it sheds more light on who the true God is. In the DOCTUFOS too, some people died the way you claimed and they returned to life to affirm that there's an afterlife.
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by jcross19: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
geoworldedu:

Did you ever read the DOCTUFOS? it didn't say that there is no GOD also. Rather, it sheds more light on who the true God is. In the DOCTUFOS too, some people died the way you claimed and they returned to life to affirm that there's an afterlife.
I did not go heaven or hell but what I witnessed was that I saw mighty spirit of God that walked along with me.
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by joseff14(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin
jcross19:
I did not go heaven or hell but what I witnessed was that I saw mighty spirit of God that walked along with me.
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by jcross19: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
joseff14:
grin grin
if you like open your teeth , you can't take the truth from me.
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2016
jcross19:
if you like open your teeth , you can't take the truth from me.
He can't take it, really? I laff when the brainwashed talk cheesy
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by An2elect2(f): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Indeed you fulfil the scriptures everytime albeit ignorantly grin
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 corinthians 2:14
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by EyeHateGod: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
An2elect2:
Indeed you fulfil the scriptures everytime albeit ignorantly grin
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 corinthians 2:14
You do realize they have their own Scripture Right?
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by An2elect2(f): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You do realize they have their own Scripture Right?
Let us see it smiley
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by edogho(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
geoworldedu:

@ d bolded,
Have not you heard that the past will happen in the future?
Although times are different but time remains time.
Talk of scrolls and horses are indeed BS but everything must happen as it had happened b4 with little different effects attached of course.

Know this my dear, You look up in the sky and see stars at night right? Do u know you might be looking either at the past or the future? Its a relatively mysterious thingy to understand that the star you are looking at took 20-40 years to become visible from earth.
All u see in revelation has happened b4 our time and will happen again but not with swords and horses but with nuclear war heads and if the gods interfere, we'll blow them up too. And earth will be reborn or re-raised. It's all just a interesting big circular existence. lols

I await otemanuduno to tell us of future tech advancement in his doctufos, not all these gabbled writings of inventions we already know of.
Mind you, I can perfectly guess some too, no spiritual help in doing that cos its too simple
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
edogho:

@ d bolded,
Have not you heard that the past will happen in the future?
Although times are different but time remains time.
Talk of scrolls and horses are indeed BS but everything must happen as it had happened b4 with little different effects attached of course.

Know this my dear, You look up in the sky and see stars at night right? Do u know you might be looking either at the past or the future? Its a relatively mysterious thingy to understand that the star you are looking at took 20-40 years to become visible from earth.
All u see in revelation has happened b4 our time and will happen again but not with swords and horses but with nuclear war heads and if the gods interfere, we'll blow them up too. And earth will be reborn or re-raised. It's all just a interesting big circular existence. lols

I await otemanuduno to tell us of future tech advancement in his doctufos, not all these gabbled writings of inventions we already know of.
Mind you, I can perfectly guess some too, no spiritual help in doing that cos its too simple
hmm
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 12:24am On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 7:04pm On May 26, 2018
Can't believe this thread is already two year old. See how time runs fast
Re: Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) by geoworldedu: 5:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Compare

(1) (Reply)

Science And Religion: Reconcilable Differences / Oyedepo’s Daughter, Joy Records Video Of A ‘miracle’ Where Her Arm Grew Longer / Sweden To Ban Religious Schools, To Combat Muslim Backwardsness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.