Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum (2966 Views)

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) / Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by OtemWonyahweh: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Songs of Otem
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. Why do you deceive the old people, O Kumuyi? Why do you gather the people together to say that they shall be healed?
2. Why do you tell my people false testimonies? Kumuyi, let my people go to the hospitals instead of gathering them together like chickens, saying that you have miracles with you.
3. And my people gather together in your place every month, saying, let us go to the monthly programme of Williams, the son of Kumuyi, perhaps we shall receive healing there.
4. Now many did gather today, saying, we shall be healed if we go to the camp of Kumuyi. And they who have eye issues went. And also they who are lame. And they who are blind and they who have stroke.
5. Now did all they who have issues gather in one place, saying, we shall be healed by the god of Kumuyi. And their expectation was cut off. For they prayed hard today, July 17, 2016 in the monthly programme which is concluding today for this month at Alimosho.
6. Then did Eartum reveal to me those things which is happening in the place where they have gathered to see if anyone in the region of Alimosho has been healed. But what did I see? All they who are sick returned to their houses without any healing.
7. Did I not see Uya come into the congregation with his walking stick? And Uya returned as he has come, for he got no healing at all.
8. Was Bello not also in the congregation? For Bello is inflicted with cancer. But he returned home without healing. Was Femi not also in the congregation? Yet he has also got no healing. Was Chidi not a member? But he has gotten no healing. I say also of Musa and of Michael and of John and of all they who attended the programme, saying, we shall be healed today.
9. But none of them went back healed. For the deception of Kumuyi has brought them, yet they received no healing at all.
8. Was Francis not also one of they who went to the crusade because he needed healing so much from his eyes problems? And his body also shook greatly. But lo, Francis has returned home without healing.
10. And who is Michael if not he who is willing to get healing from that crusade?
11. Did Paul who has stroke not also believe greatly that he shall be healed? But Paul received no healing, for he was observing the programme on the satellite from Oshogbo.
12. And many who were in Calabar also watched the programme, but none of them got healing. Did Ekong in Calabar not also watch it? But his problem remained with him.
13. Did Peter in Ekiti not also connect to the pastor, William the son of Kumuyi? But of a truth, he received no healing. And in Port Harcourt, Mary did pray for cure, but he did not receive cure.
14. And many people all over the nation Nigeria went to the programme in their churches, saying, Yahweh shall heal us. But none of them received healing. But some of them shared testimonies by faith, believing that they shall be healed when they get home.
15. And Moses shared his testimony, believing that he has been healed. But when he returned home, he saw no healing. And he wept bitterly because he has already shared the testimony of healing to a multitude of souls.
16. And the glory of Yahweh has been exalted. But none knew that Yahweh does not heal anyone. But all they who have said that they have been healed did not know that they were never sick before.
17. Now also some years ago, a doctor in an hospital in Abia state has been paid, saying, whenever anyone comes to you this week, saying I am sick, tell that person saying, you have heart problem.
18. Then shall you refer them to the monthly programme, saying, go to the programme, for we have heard that Kumuyi the man of God will come to our town this week.
19. Now that patient believes that he is sick of heart problem indeed. And he went to the programme, praying hard to be healed. And after the last Amen of Kumuyi, the man returned to the same hospital, saying, confirm if I have been cured or not.
20. Now the doctor pretended as if he has checked. And he said, you have been healed indeed. Then did the man go about sharing testimony, which is false, saying I have heart problem before, but now it is gone.
21. And some said, show us the doctor report and he did so. And some said, go to another hospital to check if it is so. And he went to another hospital. And they said, you have no heart problem anymore.
22. Such man went home happy, knowing not that he never had a heart problem all his life.
23. Is it only Kumuyi who does this? No, for even Oyedepo and TB Joshua and also Lazarus do these things and they know in their mind that they are all deceivers.
24. For Mouka did so greatly, locking out those who are truly ill while bringing those whom they have promised to pay millions of naira to the stage. And those people were fooled and we're not paid after their performances.
25. And the glory of all is given to Yahweh and to Eusebius and to Faulkin.
26. Now I declare to the wise, if a doctor says to you, you have a small heart, or you have a kidney problem, or you have HIV, now go first to another doctor to confirm it, for many doctors in Nigeria are paid to work for the pastors.
27. Now when you have gone about to check with other doctors, tell them not if you have checked from a doctor before. For the other doctor could also be one of them. But let them check if what they said you have is true.
28. Go to about four doctors, for many of the doctors are corrupt and are working for the pastors. For they get more money doing that than in the occupation which they do.
29. Be not deceived, Kumuyi and Olukoya and Adeboye and Suleiman and all pastors and all imams are deceivers.
30. Now I say to you, use your brain and worship no god.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Goddys(m): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Be not deceived for the devil works as a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.
They devil wearing the skin of man speaketh in his deceptive tone trying to lure the heart of the weak from the awesome power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The greatest servants of God of our time, Pastor William Kumuyi, Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Dr Daniel Okukoya, Pa Adeboye and others whom God has raised to preach the good tidings, to raise the dead, the heal the broken hearted, the heal all manners of sickness and diseases have the agent of darkness tried to discredit and accused,just like his father the devil,the great accuser of the brethren.
This same servants of God whom God used to cause catastrophic destruction in the kingdom of darkness causing the demons and powers to submit have this possessed being speaks against.
The wonders of God through this great of men have I seen and experienced. For in my very eyes, the dead came back to life, the lame walked, a woman whose womb was surgically cut off received a new womb from our God and had children again. The blind eyes opened. The deaf and dumb heard and spoke. A member of dreaded illuminati kingdom saved by His Might and numerous others.
Do not be deceived.The enemies have released the last missiles in their arsenals to capture the spiritually weak. Otem is an agent of devil who is inspired by an ancient fallen angels in the galaxy(UFOs).
Just like devil,his father, he is lying against great men of God of our time who God is using mightily to preach holiness and righteousness.
He thought his doctrine and revelations are infallible because they are made known to him through extrasensory means but he is being deceived.
The devil being the wise serpent came up with logical twisted stories of the Bible and substantiate it with stories of other religions to make it look authentic, just to fight the mind and belief of Christians but he has woefully failed like always for the Power of our God is ever present to guide our hearts.
The devil whom Otem serves as eartum is the greatest liar since beginning of mankind. We know his tactics and not surprise of him revealing himself through concocted fairytale 'doctufos'.
The spiritual entities, being immaterial beings need physical being to bring their doctrine of falsehood to mankind, and that physical being they have found in Otem.
They forgot that the foundation of the whole universe is laid by our God through His Might. They forgot He brought everything on earth into existence through His spoken words and they be. They forgot He is the One sitting on the throne and waiting for the fullness of time for the devil,his fallen angels and human agents to be cast into lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone, for it is their destiny and our God is righteous, and there is no turning of shadows with Him. His name is Yahweh, I AM THAT I AM.
Do not join the bandwagon of those that curse God for they are accursed even from the foundation of the earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Omojolaray(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2016
let the devil be deceiving him.we know the truth and we are set freed...... I pray he does tooundecided
Goddys:
Be not deceived for the devil works as a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.
They devil wearing the skin of man speaketh in his deceptive tone trying to lure the heart of the weak from the awesome power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The greatest servants of God of our time, Pastor William Kumuyi, Pastor Lazarus Muoka and others whom God has raised to preach the good tidings, to raise the dead, the heal the broken hearted, the heal all manners of sickness and diseases have the agent of darkness tried to discredit and accused,just like his father the devil,the great accuser of the brethren.
This same servants of God whom God used to cause catastrophic destruction in the kingdom of darkness causing the demons and powers to submit have this possessed being speaks against.
The wonders of God through this great of men have I seen and experienced. For in my very eyes, the dead came back to life, the lame walked, a woman whose womb was surgically cut off received a new womb from our God and had children again. The blind eyes opened. The deaf and dumb heard and spoke. A member of dreaded illuminati kingdom saved by His Might and numerous others.
Do not be deceived.The enemies have released the last missiles in their arsenals to capture the spiritually weak. Otem is an agent of devil who is inspired by an ancient fallen angels in the galaxy(UFOs).
Just like devil,his father, he is lying against great men of God of our time who God is using mightily to preach holiness and righteousness.
He thought his doctrine and revelations are infallible because they are made known to him through extrasensory means but he is being deceived. The devil being the wise serpent came up with logical twisted stories of the Bible and substantiate it with stories of other religion to make it look authentic just to fight the mind and belief of Christians but he has woefully failed like always for the Power of our God is ever present to guide our heart. The devil whom Otem serves as eartum is the greatest liar since beginning of mankind. We know his tactics and not surprise of him revealing himself through concocted fairytale 'doctufos'.
Do not join the bandwagon of those that curse God for they are accursed even from the foundation of earth.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by ArcFresky(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Haha..... V.funny. you get tiime oooohhhh.....

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Lordgel: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2016
OP are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by OtemWonyahweh: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:
The greatest servants of God of our time, Pastor William Kumuyi, Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Dr Daniel Okukoya, Pa Adeboye and others whom God has raised to preach the good tidings, to raise the dead, the heal the broken hearted, the heal all manners of sickness and diseases have the agent of darkness tried to discredit and accused,just like his father the devil,the great accuser of the brethren.
He thought his doctrine and revelations are infallible because they are made known to him through extrasensory means but he is being deceived.
The devil being the wise serpent came up with logical twisted stories of the Bible and substantiate it with stories of other religions to make it look authentic, just to fight the mind and belief of Christians but he has woefully failed like always for the Power of our God is ever present to guide our hearts.
The devil whom Otem serves as eartum is the greatest liar since beginning of mankind. We know his tactics and not surprise of him revealing himself through concocted fairytale 'doctufos'.
The spiritual entities, being immaterial beings need physical being to bring their doctrine of falsehood to mankind, and that physical being they have found in Otem.
They forgot that the foundation of the whole universe is laid by our God through His Might. They forgot He brought everything on earth into existence through His spoken words and they be. They forgot He is the One sitting on the throne and waiting for the fullness of time for the devil,his fallen angels and human agents to be cast into lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone, for it is their destiny and our God is righteous, and there is no turning of shadows with Him. His name is Yahweh, I AM THAT I AM.
Do not join the bandwagon of those that curse God for they are accursed even from the foundation of the earth.

I was in the spirit and I saw it. No one was healed.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by OtemWonyahweh: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:

Goddys, remember, DON'T SPEAK ILL OF ME, BECAUSE I HAVE COME WITH THE TRUTH TO REVEAL ALL CHRISTIAN LIES.

remember, your prophecy against me that I will beg for bread boomeranged on you. Don't you think it's high time you started knowing that your god is a liar? For he told you that I'll beg for bread but you yourself begged for money online two days later. Goodys, repent and stop worshipping Satan(Yahweh)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by OtemWonyahweh: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Lordgel:
OP are you okay?

It's because you don't know me. I'm sent to reveal the truth about THE LIES OF RELIGION. goddys the guy who first quoted me is one of them. He prophesied against me in the name of Yahweh his god that one July 6 I'll beg for bread and lose all my property, but instead I became richer. But goddys himself began to beg for money online, displaying his account number and his Diamond bank. Ask Goddys if those things didn't happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:
AIN'T YOU THE HOMO THAT WAS BEGGING FOR BREAD??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Sinkills: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
Songs of Otem
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. Why do you deceive the old people, O Kumuyi? Why do you gather the people together to say that they shall be healed?
2. Why do you tell my people false testimonies? Kumuyi, let my people go to the hospitals instead of gathering them together like chickens, saying that you have miracles with you.
3. And my people gather together in your place every month, saying, let us go to the monthly programme of Williams, the son of Kumuyi, perhaps we shall receive healing there.
4. Now many did gather today, saying, we shall be healed if we go to the camp of Kumuyi. And they who have eye issues went. And also they who are lame. And they who are blind and they who have stroke.
5. Now did all they who have issues gather in one place, saying, we shall be healed by the god of Kumuyi. And their expectation was cut off. For they prayed hard today, July 17, 2016 in the monthly programme which is concluding today for this month at Alimosho.
6. Then did Eartum reveal to me those things which is happening in the place where they have gathered to see if anyone in the region of Alimosho has been healed. But what did I see? All they who are sick returned to their houses without any healing.
7. Did I not see Uya come into the congregation with his walking stick? And Uya returned as he has come, for he got no healing at all.
8. Was Bello not also in the congregation? For Bello is inflicted with cancer. But he returned home without healing. Was Femi not also in the congregation? Yet he has also got no healing. Was Chidi not a member? But he has gotten no healing. I say also of Musa and of Michael and of John and of all they who attended the programme, saying, we shall be healed today.
9. But none of them went back healed. For the deception of Kumuyi has brought them, yet they received no healing at all.
8. Was Francis not also one of they who went to the crusade because he needed healing so much from his eyes problems? And his body also shook greatly. But lo, Francis has returned home without healing.
10. And who is Michael if not he who is willing to get healing from that crusade?
11. Did Paul who has stroke not also believe greatly that he shall be healed? But Paul received no healing, for he was observing the programme on the satellite from Oshogbo.
12. And many who were in Calabar also watched the programme, but none of them got healing. Did Ekong in Calabar not also watch it? But his problem remained with him.
13. Did Peter in Ekiti not also connect to the pastor, William the son of Kumuyi? But of a truth, he received no healing. And in Port Harcourt, Mary did pray for cure, but he did not receive cure.
14. And many people all over the nation Nigeria went to the programme in their churches, saying, Yahweh shall heal us. But none of them received healing. But some of them shared testimonies by faith, believing that they shall be healed when they get home.
15. And Moses shared his testimony, believing that he has been healed. But when he returned home, he saw no healing. And he wept bitterly because he has already shared the testimony of healing to a multitude of souls.
16. And the glory of Yahweh has been exalted. But none knew that Yahweh does not heal anyone. But all they who have said that they have been healed did not know that they were never sick before.
17. Now also some years ago, a doctor in an hospital in Abia state has been paid, saying, whenever anyone comes to you this week, saying I am sick, tell that person saying, you have heart problem.
18. Then shall you refer them to the monthly programme, saying, go to the programme, for we have heard that Kumuyi the man of God will come to our town this week.
19. Now that patient believes that he is sick of heart problem indeed. And he went to the programme, praying hard to be healed. And after the last Amen of Kumuyi, the man returned to the same hospital, saying, confirm if I have been cured or not.
20. Now the doctor pretended as if he has checked. And he said, you have been healed indeed. Then did the man go about sharing testimony, which is false, saying I have heart problem before, but now it is gone.
21. And some said, show us the doctor report and he did so. And some said, go to another hospital to check if it is so. And he went to another hospital. And they said, you have no heart problem anymore.
22. Such man went home happy, knowing not that he never had a heart problem all his life.
23. Is it only Kumuyi who does this? No, for even Oyedepo and TB Joshua and also Lazarus do these things and they know in their mind that they are all deceivers.
24. For Mouka did so greatly, locking out those who are truly ill while bringing those whom they have promised to pay millions of naira to the stage. And those people were fooled and we're not paid after their performances.
25. And the glory of all is given to Yahweh and to Eusebius and to Faulkin.
26. Now I declare to the wise, if a doctor says to you, you have a small heart, or you have a kidney problem, or you have HIV, now go first to another doctor to confirm it, for many doctors in Nigeria are paid to work for the pastors.
27. Now when you have gone about to check with other doctors, tell them not if you have checked from a doctor before. For the other doctor could also be one of them. But let them check if what they said you have is true.
28. Go to about four doctors, for many of the doctors are corrupt and are working for the pastors. For they get more money doing that than in the occupation which they do.
29. Be not deceived, Kumuyi and Olukoya and Adeboye and Suleiman and all pastors and all imams are deceivers.
30. Now I say to you, use your brain and worship no god.
Sorry, it appears you are an enemy of the gospel. But try as much as you and your cohorts can, the gospel of our Lord Jesus will continue to advance. Let me tell you that I have personally experienced divine healing from ulcer, pile, ear ache and upper respiratory tract infection (without medical treatment). These are the ones I can remember. I was personally at the Alimoso Crusade on Sunday the 17th of July and served as one of the ushers. I witnessed as mad people, the lame, the cripple, the dumb and others got their healings and deliverances instantly. Their parents, neighbours and those who brought them corroborated their testimonies. You don't need any doctor to tell you that a person is mad, to tell the blind that he is blind, the dumb that she is dumb, the deaf that he is deaf, the lame that he is lame or those with stroke that they have paralysis. I know that with your kind of mind set and your devilish intentions, you will try to destroy the testimony anybody gives to support that miracles are real and true. For your information, it is not pastor Kumuyi or any other minister that is performing the miracles. It is God that is using them. So all glory must go to Him. However, there are those who perform fake miracles or use satanic powers to perform their own 'miracles' so as to be famous or draw crowd. The bible has already told us. It is left for us to discern the orange from the grape by their fruis (their lifestyles, teachings, objectives and followers). Let me tell you that pastor Kumuyi in one of his messages warned that if anybody comes out to claim that he or she has a problem eg cancer and was healed which he or she did not have, such a person will eventually have the problem sooner or later. In other words, do not give a false testimony to 'glorify God'. As for you, I advise you to repent from your sin of blasphemy, false accusation and others and receive Christ into your heart. God is merciful. He will forgive and save you and even use you to help others get saved, healed and delivered like Saul of Tarsus who became Paul. But if you die without repentance, you will suffer forever in hell fire! I pray you avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sinkills:
Sorry, it appears you are an enemy of the gospel. But try as much as you and your cohorts can, the gospel of our Lord Jesus will continue to advance. Let me tell you that [b] I have personally experienced divine healing from ulcer, pile, ear ache and upper respiratory tract infection (without medical treatment).[/b]These are the ones I can remember. I was personally at the Alimoso Crusade on Sunday the 17th of July and served as one of the ushers. I witnessed as mad people, the lame, the cripple, the dumb and others got their healings and deliverances instantly. Their parents, neighbours and those who brought them corroborated their testimonies. You don't need any doctor to tell you that a person is mad, to tell the blind that he is blind, the dumb that she is dumb, the deaf that he is deaf, the lame that he is lame or those with stroke that they have paralysis. I know that with your kind of mind set and your devilish intentions, you will try to destroy the testimony anybody gives to support that miracles are real and true. For your information, it is not pastor Kumuyi or any other minister that is performing the miracles. It is God that is using them. So all glory must go to Him. However, there are those who perform fake miracles or use satanic powers to perform their own 'miracles' so as to be famous or draw crowd. The bible has already told us. It is left for us to discern the orange from the grape by their fruis (their lifestyles, teachings, objectives and followers). Let me tell you that pastor Kumuyi in one of his messages warned that if anybody comes out to claim that he or she has a problem eg cancer and was healed which he or she did not have, such a person will eventually have the problem sooner or later. In other words, do not give a false testimony to 'glorify God'. As for you, I advise you to repent from your sin of blasphemy, false accusation and others and receive Christ into your heart. God is merciful. He will forgive and save you and even use you to help others get saved, healed and delivered like Saul of Tarsus who became Paul. But if you die without repentance, you will suffer forever in hell fire! I pray you avoid it.

The testimonies you hear are all forged by those who thought that they have been healed by faith. I can swear on my life that no miracle actually happened there. Those people who testified only did this based on faith, thinking that as soon as they get hone, they'll be actually healed. That's the main reason why those you see sharing testimonies are those who will come to say I HAVE ULCER, STOMACH PAIN, HEADACHE, BACKACHE, COUGH, CATARRH. they think they are healed if what they say they have didn't manifest much on the crusade ground. But when they return home, they still spot those things there. Now please personally visit some people who you heard their testimonies and ask them again. Did you not see that all the real lame people, blind people, people with real ailments, none of them was cured? Or you didn't see those with crutches returning back home with their crutches? Although you might have helped some of them walk a bit, telling them to exercise faith, if indeed you are an usher, you'll notice that none of those really afflicted people you were helping to direct didn't get cured. And if you can really say that all of them are cured, then I'll personally seek the hand of nature that the stroke of Mr. Silas, a 61 year old man who came to the crusade should come upon you. And I'll personally beg nature that the strong eye problem of Mr Francis should come on you, because their problems are still with them till today.

Think, think, think, man! THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE!!!
NOBODY WAS ACTUALLY HEALED ON THAT GROUND AND I CAN PUT DOWN MY LIFE ON THE LINE ON THAT.

Now at the bolded, OUR BODY HEALS FROM MINOR DISEASES LIKE THE ONES YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YOU WERE DIVINELY HEALED FROM. I CAN TELL YOU THAT ALMOST ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID YOU WERE HEALED FROM BY DIVINE INTERVENTION ARE NATURAL HEALINGS ORDAINED BY GOD FOR EVERYONE. I HAVE ALWAYS NATURALLY BEEN HEALED TOO, BUT ASSUMING I PRAYED WHEN I HAVE MY PROBLEMS, I WOULD HAVE ALSO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS MY PRAYERS THAT REMOVED THEM. NO SIR, IT'S THE WORK OF NATURE. PRAYER OR NO PRAYER, YOU'LL GET CURED FROM SOME SICKNESSES.

Did you get any of those cures from a specific crusade ground? If no, then you were naturally cured from them all.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by joseff14(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sinkills:
Sorry, it appears you are an enemy of the gospel. But try as much as you and your cohorts can, the gospel of our Lord Jesus will continue to advance. Let me tell you that I have personally experienced divine healing from ulcer, pile, ear ache and upper respiratory tract infection (without medical treatment). These are the ones I can remember. I was personally at the Alimoso Crusade on Sunday the 17th of July and served as one of the ushers. I witnessed as mad people, the lame, the cripple, the dumb and others got their healings and deliverances instantly. Their parents, neighbours and those who brought them corroborated their testimonies. You don't need any doctor to tell you that a person is mad, to tell the blind that he is blind, the dumb that she is dumb, the deaf that he is deaf, the lame that he is lame or those with stroke that they have paralysis. I know that with your kind of mind set and your devilish intentions, you will try to destroy the testimony anybody gives to support that miracles are real and true. For your information, it is not pastor Kumuyi or any other minister that is performing the miracles. It is God that is using them. So all glory must go to Him. However, there are those who perform fake miracles or use satanic powers to perform their own 'miracles' so as to be famous or draw crowd. The bible has already told us. It is left for us to discern the orange from the grape by their fruis (their lifestyles, teachings, objectives and followers). Let me tell you that pastor Kumuyi in one of his messages warned that if anybody comes out to claim that he or she has a problem eg cancer and was healed which he or she did not have, such a person will eventually have the problem sooner or later. In other words, do not give a false testimony to 'glorify God'. As for you, I advise you to repent from your sin of blasphemy, false accusation and others and receive Christ into your heart. God is merciful. He will forgive and save you and even use you to help others get saved, healed and delivered like Saul of Tarsus who became Paul. But if you die without repentance, you will suffer forever in hell fire! I pray you avoid it.
I was also at the programme in Alimosho yesterday, I was in their main building alongside physically deformed, lame, and crippled victims, but after the prayer, nothing happened and before long, we started hearing testimony. I then began to wonder, where are all these testifiers springing out from? what happened yesterday has totally opened my eyes to the deception of all this fraudulent man of god. stop deceiving people, I haven't seen any miracle around me, why does it only happen on the pulpit?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
joseff14:

I was also at the programme in Alimosho yesterday, I was in their main building alongside physically deformed, lame, and crippled victims, but after the prayer, nothing happened and before long, we started hearing testimony. I then began to wonder, where are all these testifiers springing out from? what happened yesterday has totally opened my eyes to the deception of all this fraudulent man of god. stop deceiving people, I haven't seen any miracle around me, why does it only happen on the pulpit?

I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED!!!
sinkills have you seen this?
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Goddys(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Goddys, remember, DON'T SPEAK ILL OF ME, BECAUSE I HAVE COME WITH THE TRUTH TO REVEAL ALL CHRISTIAN LIES.

remember, your prophecy against me that I will beg for bread boomeranged on you. Don't you think it's high time you started knowing that your god is a liar? For he told you that I'll beg for bread but you yourself begged for money online two days later. Goodys, repent and stop worshipping Satan(Yahweh)
Come to Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement this Thursday, if all the instant healings of God's power you will see there is staged, then let all the sicknesses and deformities of those people come upon me.
I have not been to Pastor Kumuyi's crusade before but he is a true man of God judging by his fruits.
The one I put my life on the line for is Lord's Chosen at Ijesha bustop Lagos for Proof. Otem I challenge you to come. If anything you Will see there is fake, then let all the deformities and sicknesses of everybody there come upon me and if they are real, then bow in shame and declare for Christ as you repent. Otem come and see you are being deceived.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Sinkills: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
joseff14:

From the information provided by one of the testifiers, she came to the previous crusade but did not get healed so did the young man that was mad for twelve years from a campus who was cured at the crusade. But this time around, they got their miracles. It is possible for some people with problems to come to a crusade or Church program where some are healed without getting healed their own healing.
The reason I may not know. But they should not give up. Another day may be theirs. But to state that miracles are not real is to deny the existence of the miracle Worker, God Himself or to allege that pastor Kumuyi asked people to forge testimony is to accuse the holiness preacher falsely. I am not typing this because of you and those who appear to be atteists and therefore want to draw a lot of people to their camp. I am typing it for those who have problems that seem to be impossible to solve to know that miracles are real and that with God, all things are possible.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Sinkills: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:

The testimonies you hear are all forged by those who thought that they have been healed by faith. I can swear on my life that no miracle actually happened there. Those people who testified only did this based on faith, thinking that as soon as they get hone, they'll be actually healed. That's the main reason why those you see sharing testimonies are those who will come to say I HAVE ULCER, STOMACH PAIN, HEADACHE, BACKACHE, COUGH, CATARRH. they think they are healed if what they say they have didn't manifest much on the crusade ground. But when they return home, they still spot those things there. Now please personally visit some people who you heard their testimonies and ask them again. Did you not see that all the real lame people, blind people, people with real ailments, none of them was cured? Or you didn't see those with crutches returning back home with their crutches? Although you might have helped some of them walk a bit, telling them to exercise faith, if indeed you are an usher, you'll notice that none of those really afflicted people you were helping to direct didn't get cured. And if you can really say that all of them are cured, then I'll personally seek the hand of nature that the stroke of Mr. Silas, a 61 year old man who came to the crusade should come upon you. And I'll personally beg nature that the strong eye problem of Mr Francis should come on you, because their problems are still with them till today.

Think, think, think, man! THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE!!!
NOBODY WAS ACTUALLY HEALED ON THAT GROUND AND I CAN PUT DOWN MY LIFE ON THE LINE ON THAT.

Now at the bolded, OUR BODY HEALS FROM MINOR DISEASES LIKE THE ONES YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YOU WERE DIVINELY HEALED FROM. I CAN TELL YOU THAT ALMOST ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID YOU WERE HEALED FROM BY DIVINE INTERVENTION ARE NATURAL HEALINGS ORDAINED BY GOD FOR EVERYONE. I HAVE ALWAYS NATURALLY BEEN HEALED TOO, BUT ASSUMING I PRAYED WHEN I HAVE MY PROBLEMS, I WOULD HAVE ALSO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS MY PRAYERS THAT REMOVED THEM. NO SIR, IT'S THE WORK OF NATURE. PRAYER OR NO PRAYER, YOU'LL GET CURED FROM SOME SICKNESSES.

Did you get any of those cures from a specific crusade ground? If no, then you were naturally cured from them all.
The fact is that the mad, dumb, lame and crippled among others were healed as has been the case everywhere the man of God goes for ministration. Some people may not have been healed. The reason is best known to God. Another day may be there own day. My own late mother once had stroke but started walking again miraculously. I am not typing this for you who and your likes who have an ox to grind with God and evangelical Christianity and want to draw ignorant people to your side. I am typing it to reassure a lot of people who are sick, afflicted, tormented, oppressed or fed up with life that God is alive and miracles are real. With Him all their problems will be solved in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by jcross19: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol , when ever I want to catch some folly fun , I will just view otem thread, so funny. Otem you are the fraud why are you having more than 13 moniker on nairaland? What are you using it to achieve? Huh lies!!!! One day you are going to leave this sinful world and your hand your doctufos will die with you , still the gospel of christ will continue.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sinkills:
The fact is that the mad, dumb, lame and crippled among others were healed as has been the case everywhere the man of God goes for ministration. Some people may not have been healed. The reason is best known to God. Another day may be there own day. My own late mother once had stroke but started walking again miraculously. I am not typing this for you who and your likes who have an ox to grind with God and evangelical Christianity and want to draw ignorant people to your side. I am typing it to reassure a lot of people who are sick, afflicted, tormented, oppressed or fed up with life that God is alive and miracles are real. With Him all their problems will be solved in Jesus' name, Amen.

With my soul I can swear that Kumuyi didn't heal a soul yesterday with the so-called power of Jesus. Everyone you see telling you of being cured of insanity and so on are Kumuyi's people kept and fed every day of their lives for such purpose. Kumuyi knows that Jesus is fake, and as soon as he knew, he began to do whatever himself likes after many attempts to cure for real and no cure followed. Kumuyi and all churches are actors.

Now back to your Ulcer and all the ear problem stuffs, DID U GET THE MIRACLES ON A CRUSADE GROUND? PLS DON'T TELL LIES HERE. BE SINCERE!!!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
Lol , when ever I want to catch some folly fun , I will just view otem thread, so funny. Otem you are the fraud why are you having more than 13 moniker on nairaland? What are you using it to achieve? Huh lies!!!! One day you are going to leave this sinful world and your hand your doctufos will die with you , still the gospel of christ will continue.

Jcross I only have four accounts and I don't hide them: Here are my accounts:

Otemanuduno, Otemdomino, Otem4eartum and Otemwonyahweh. I don't hide any of them even from Seun Osewa. I quote him with any of them whenever needs be.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by jcross19: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:

Jcross I only have four accounts and I don't hide them: Here are my accounts:

Otemanuduno, Otemdomino, Otem4eartum and Otemwonyahweh. I don't hide any of them even from Seun Osewa. I quote him with any of them whenever needs be.
this is moniker with similar prefix of -otem . What about geoworld? And many more!!!!! Stay there continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
jcross19:
this is moniker with similar prefix of -otem . What about geoworld? And many more!!!!! Stay there continue deceiving yourself.
How am I Geoworld? Soon you'll call me Keandre and Realmindz and also add Urahara with it. Jcross is lying like Eusebius his god.
Mind you, Geoworld is now a pal. We interact offline, same with Kingjahzmineking, Lordcenturion, etc. He's been following my posts right from my active days in politics and he knew how sincere I've always been.So it wasn't hard for him to convert when he read my NEW COMMITMENT.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by hopefulLandlord: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Otem, Are you an atheist or a theist?
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Goddys(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
@ Otem, if you are man and have the power, take up challenge and come to Lord's Chosen headquarter at Ijesha bustop Lagos on Thursday. If the power of God you blaspheme does not touch you as you come, then I will shut my mouth here in submission.
Take up my challenge and stop evading it.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddy's god failed him as expected because his skydaddy doesn't exist

He's now begging money on the same platform the person he prophesied would beg gave money out

He's now eating the humble pie grin

This is a classic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by hopefulLandlord: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:
@ Otem, if you are man and have the power, take up challenge and come to Lord's Chosen headquarter at Ijesha bustop Lagos on Thursday. If the power of God you blaspheme does not touch you as you come, then I will shut my mouth here in submission.

SHUT UP!!!

there's no challenge for him to take up, I thought your skydaddy is everywhere? Why then does Otem need to leave his present place and go to your gathering?

You prophesied and failed, you begged for money instead of the person you prophesied about

now you want to lure him to your church and kill him?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

SHUT UP!!!

there's no challenge for him to take up, I thought your skydaddy is everywhere? Why then does Otem need to leave his present place and go to your gathering?

You prophesied and failed, you begged for money instead of the person you prophesied about

now you want to lure him to your church and kill him?

Lazarus Mouka is guilty of the same offence. I'll try to be present in their next gathering and reveal their secrets. They're just too annoying. THIEVES!!!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by otem4eartum: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:

So the power of your god(dog) is only in Lazarus Mould's tabernacle. The power of your god doesn't go more than the place of Mouka the criminal? So pathetic. cheesy
The God Of the Big Bang is not like your god, the son of our God. The God of the big bang doesn't wish anyone bad the way you wished me and failed and then begged for bread after.
Goddys be true to yourself and come out of worshipping a god. Reverad loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Otem you don baff? Yes or no.

Why do you keep dodging my question na Mr use your brain?

How come you are not using your brain but receiving Junk in the spirit?

Ote!
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Sinkills: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:

With my soul I can swear that Kumuyi didn't heal a soul yesterday with the so-called power of Jesus. Everyone you see telling you of being cured of insanity and so on are Kumuyi's people kept and fed every day of their lives for such purpose. Kumuyi knows that Jesus is fake, and as soon as he knew, he began to do whatever himself likes after many attempts to cure for real and no cure followed. Kumuyi and all churches are actors.

Now back to your Ulcer and all the ear problem stuffs, DID U GET THE MIRACLES ON A CRUSADE GROUND? PLS DON'T TELL LIES HERE. BE SINCERE!!!
Since to you Jesus is fake and pastor Kumuyi and every other church person including myself is an actor, sorry there is no need discussing with a person like you. Your blinded mind is made up in your delusion. I pray it does not lead you to eternal doom. May God have mercy on your soul and save you before it becomes too late I J N, Amen.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Behold, the prophet of Indomie Reverend returns. Can you write a poem that includes me? @ otem4eartum, OtemWonyahweh otemdomino, otemanuduno. I mean, a new SONGS OF OTEM....

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by jcross19: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:
How am I Geoworld? Soon you'll call me Keandre and Realmindz and also add Urahara with it. Jcross is lying like Eusebius his god.
Mind you, Geoworld is now a pal. We interact offline, same with Kingjahzmineking, Lordcenturion, etc. He's been following my posts right from my active days in politics and he knew how sincere I've always been.So it wasn't hard for him to convert when he read my NEW COMMITMENT.
confirm , these are your monikers you are using to deceive people now even the readers have discovered you are joker.
Re: Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
otem4eartum:

Lazarus Mouka is guilty of the same offence. I'll try to be present in their next gathering and reveal their secrets. They're just too annoying. THIEVES!!!

Chosen congregation have the most number of hungry looking members

Their pastor sells vests to them that would repel attacks from the enemy; this same pastor then has huge number of bodyguards; what does he need bodyguards for if the vests work so well?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments / Are Christians Really Commanded To Love Everybody In This World? / What Is God Going To Do After The Last Judgment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.