Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is It Right for A Christian Husband To Reveal His Will To His Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right for A Christian Husband To Reveal His Will To His Wife? (548 Views)

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right for A Christian Husband To Reveal His Will To His Wife? by tobex23(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
The question is opened to everyone

So we were having a general discussion in church today, when the question was brought up, is it right for a Man(a Christian) to reveal the content of his will to his wife, baring in mind that a Will is a secret and personal property.

And as a woman, wife, would you be interested in knowing what his will contains??

I would love to hear opinions of my fellow Nairalanders

Happy last Sunday of the month.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right for A Christian Husband To Reveal His Will To His Wife? by achinaboy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
if u hav one wyf, and u love her, and she is the only woman that u made babies with, why not show her the will, it should be secrets to my kids,but not to my wife, my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call Christ Joshua Or Jesus / Why Do Christians Fail To Obey The Ten Commandments? / Former RCCG Pastor Queries Church Over Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.