Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) (73300 Views)

Bbnaija Gifty Flashes Bare Butts While Receiving Massage From A Man / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Women respect your body. It's the temple of God.
How can God have a temple in a human body and humans are still so wicked?? Temple indeed
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by iamord(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
olive282:
Na from ghana....so not surprised
meaning
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
nah wah oo! what is the essence of the material( sorry cant call that a dress). if it doesn't cover your private parts..even mad people have some decency.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by phenase(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin little kids close your eyes, All these people self, Have you done your assignment today? You want to come and Watch TV.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Keebee4bowale: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kilele ke, ah ah awon omo yi ti ba aye je o. U beta dont luk cos de hv 666 mark wit dem o.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Women respect your body. It's the temple of God.
Is God s womaniser? Just asking ooh.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
The spirit of insanity is currently in form of madness.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by alobright17(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh hell no..you'll see grin I need to get my new Jersey when the PL starts tongue
Wish is Arsenal Jersey,I could've get one for you.but is unfortunate. grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by iamord(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
esosuo:
Ghana and kenya turning to the sodom of our time , undecided black Like charcoal still dey expose wat we can't even see ,next time use torch lite focus mak we see well undecided rubbish
Well as the saying goes.. Haters gonna hate.. This is just a case of kettle calling pot black, and finding it hard to mind your own business.. You did not define anything constructively other than displaying your stupidity.. Let's do a reality check... You got the likes of maheeda that calls herself a gospel singer grin showcasing nudes back to back on social media.. You no talk.. You got the likes of kossi and Co displaying such nudity. I even saw a Nollywood poster with slaked up boobs girls all lined up init and your righteous censor board did not see anything wrong. . But you just deem it appropriate to point fingers at who's dirty when you the real shit!!! Hypocrites.. That's what you are.. You talk about sodom. What do you know about sodom .. That 20 righteous students (bittches) went to a party and only 3 escaped by the whisker leaving 17 gone into limbo. After the news. What else.. it's business as usual.. . Then you open your filthy mouth to talk about sodom. It's evident that you don't have sense

5 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just giving out what the pervert world wants and she got the ungodly attention
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oga oh.......see ax ha yanch black......don't knw y diz ghanian celebrity just like anytin dat deals wit exposure and sex......don't c anytin gud in wat she wore instead it made ha look lik a pervert
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by esosuo: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
V0lv0:

Oh just shu.t the fk up. As if Nigeria is heaven. Some dunce decided to wear a retarded outfit now you are bringing the whole Ghana and Kenya involved. Was it not just yesterday I have been reading stories of people cutting of babies joysticks and the constant rape cases and the million other atrocities. U dey craze!
Sorry dat touched you , if you like go jump for lagoon it won't change my opinion babe

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smh.

She looks absurd!
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ontarget:

How can God have a temple in a human body and humans are still so wicked?? Temple indeed
seems u a jehovah witness person or better still not a christian
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by iamord(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
amahthelma:
Oga oh.......see ax ha yanch black......don't knw y diz ghanian celebrity just like anytin dat deals wit exposure and sex......don't c anytin gud in wat she wore instead it made ha look lik a pervert
ebony beauty... I guess you got a light skin yansh.. Innit wink
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by esosuo: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
iamord:

Well as the saying goes.. Haters gonna hate.. You did not define anything constructively other than displaying your stupidity.. Let's do a reality check... You got the likes of maheeda that calls herself a gospel singer grin showcasing nudes back to back on social media.. You no talk.. You got the likes of kossi and Co displaying such nudity. But you just deem it appropriate to point fingers at who's dirty when you the real shit!!! Hypocrites.. That's what you are.. You talk about sodom. What do you know about sodom.. That 20 bittches went to a party and only 3 escaped by the whisker leaving 17 gone into limbo. How is and is that. Than you open your filthy mouth to talk about sodom. It's evident that you don't have sense

Ghanians make una go slip jare ,we see more trash From ghanians seeking publicity than from d nigeria side ,if like say una population try reach nigeria own I know say the world for don end since . E-war tins sad

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by iamord(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
esosuo:

Ghanians make una go slip jare ,we see more trash From ghanians seeking publicity than from d nigeria side ,if like say una population try reach nigeria own I know say the world for don end since . E-war tins sad
maybe you see more of it cos you are a wanking pervert.

3 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by esosuo: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
iamord:
maybe you see more of it cos you are a wanking pervert.
Lol y truth dey pain u like dis?
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by iamord(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
esosuo:

Lol y truth dey pain u like dis?
smiley smh!... Just lock up. You got no substance

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by esosuo: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
iamord:
smiley smh!... Just lock up. You got no substance
I tell. U b4 or argue say.I get substance b4 ?
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by patostation(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Question is, where will she wear this to? For what occasion? In convenience or inconvenience? Can she walk around or does she need to fly? Some things like this don't just make sense.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
lala eeeee..... come see oo
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by iheanyi40(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
She too ugly abeg cry
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
About three days ago, this Ghana actress Bibi Bright, released her new promo photos which were as good as being naked. Now, she has reawaken her fashion madness with her outfit to the 2016 Golden Movie Awards. The actress appeared in a sheer outfit, which looks like she’s wearing nothing beneath. Looks like she decided not to wear any underwear, drawing major attention with all eyes focused on her. She was later spotted kind of covering her ‘major frontal beneath thing’, but the purpose of this outfit looks to have been fulfilled as she got all the attention to last her for days! She’s very daring!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/actress-steps-out-at-golden-movie.html

Good for her

What i have been seeing in United States is now live in Africa.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Dlawking(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
There's nothing daring about this demonic outfit. It's only shows how ungodly, depraved, shameless and irresponsible she is. The parents failed woefully in not properly bringing her up in the way and fear of God. It's a big shame on womanhood. What was it that she wanted to show or prove? Her filthy body? Nonsense!!!!
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by afrohi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abeg I wan make heaven plc
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ghana dark skin is kinda ugly tho...
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
She resemble an expired witch
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
herbie27:
After showing the world how worthless she is, tomorrow she'll be looking for a responsible man to marry. cheesy shameless dam.
So, for your mind, that lady is worthless.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
esosuo:

Sorry dat touched you , if you like go jump for lagoon it won't change my opinion babe

Firstly don't call me babe. We are not on that level. Secondly why would an opinion from a baboo.n pain me. I was just trying to enlighten you but unfortunately I underestimated ur IQ level. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Ghana dark skin is kinda ugly tho...
why won't it when you fools prefer to bleach then have dark skin. I always wonder what happened to some of your brain cells or if Nigeria is a mullato or white country the way you folks like to castigate other countries because of their complexion. Talk about inferiority complex. The worse part is the average Nigerian is not even light skinned so a clear case of pot calling kettle black. Ya"all need deliverance cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
RedCapChief:

So, for your mind, that lady is worthless.
Absolutely worthless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.