Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) (73299 Views)

Bbnaija Gifty Flashes Bare Butts While Receiving Massage From A Man / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
herbie27:
Absolutely worthless.
I guess you both have something in common grin grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by fart: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
some people are trying hard to copy rhianna but failing woefully
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
V0lv0:
I guess you both have something in common grin grin
The only thing we have in common is race, else she's on her own. grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by esosuo: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
V0lv0:

Firstly don't call me babe. We are not on that level. Secondly why would an opinion from a baboo.n pain me. I was just trying to enlighten you but unfortunately I underestimated or IQ level. grin
Lol good to know u know the distance.Between our levels ,mind. You. I don't treat issues with kids ur age BABE if you like tie mountain for neck jump for lagoon it does change d fact dat u are a kid
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
danyel09:
[size=14pt]Daring ? ? ? ? ?
That is not daring, she wanted to copy RIRI but she doesn't know that there is something about skin colour and dress colour, they must respect each other.
She just succeeded in making herself look like a WILD ANTELOPE [/size]

lol wild antelope, that shiit crack me up. she resemble one masquerade in my village
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
fart:
some people are trying hard to copy rhianna but failing woefully
She tried so hard to copy Jennifer Lopez's outfit as a western woman, there's a bit of decorum in Jennifer's, than this Ghanian fool's outfit.

Disgracing womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Ebigbola(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
CAN U IMAGINE MY GAL OF 4YRS SAW THIS PIX AND SAID HMMM IYAMA!DIRTY BUM BUM LOL
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by brosammy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
What is the meaning of all this obstinate attitude, this is not fashion but pure madness,when some atress are yet to become a star they reason well,but imediately after fame they become a wortless pig.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
abbeyty:

lol wild antelope, that shiit crack me up. she resemble one masquerade in my village
grin grin grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ehe! who be this mumu?
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
iamord:
ebony beauty... I guess you got a light skin yansh.. Innit wink
y u dey guess nw.....y nt com check arm tongue
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
herbie27:
Absolutely worthless.

If she was well covered, but still flaunting her "assets", would it make you change your mind?
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by tayo200(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Stellamariss(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Women respect your body. It's the temple of God.
They don't care, all they care is fashion...... but except me grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Stellamariss(f): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
phenase:
grin grin little kids close your eyes, All these people self, Have you done your assignment today? You want to come and Watch TV.
Jesus!!!u don kill me with laugh
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
RedCapChief:

If she was well covered, but still flaunting her "assets", would it make you change your mind?
How will she be well covered and still flaunt her assets?. And why are u advocating on her behalf?. grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
See this one now, if I grab am now dem go dey shout Rape Rape!!!

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
herbie27:
How will she be well covered and still flaunt her assets?. And why are u advocating on her behalf?. grin

lol. I'm not advocating for her. You are well covered but still flaunting cheesy
So you have shown it is possible.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
See as lala bend down dey look if she wear pant. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Theoflux(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Na wa

SEE THE OUTRAGEOUSLY RACY PHOTOS SHE RELEASED EARLIER THIS WEEK THAT GOT GHANAIANS CURSING HERĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/actress-steps-out-at-golden-movie.html

angry

Many Women of this generation are way more fearless and daring than men, judging from some of the bizarre things they don with fashion; butts and boobs implant, tattoos on private parts, public unclothedness, bizarre hairstyles, just name it
Uhmm.. dis one is strong; o gidi gan! Wetin consiene Ghanians with small yansh.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Damicares(f): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
danyel09:
That is not daring, she wanted to copy RIRI but she doesn't know that there is something about skin colour and dress colour, they must respect each other.
Exactly!
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hey, I'm not talking of bleaching or wareva...To b honest that skin up there like most Ghanaian dark skin peeps I know looks dull and ugly.ThatsAll
V0lv0:
why won't it when you fools prefer to bleach then have dark skinned. I always wonder what happened to some of or brain cells or if Nigeria is a mullato or white country the way you folks like to castigate other countries because of their complexion. Talk about inferiority complex. The worse part is the average Nigerian is not even light skinned so a clear case of pot calling kettle black. Ya"all need deliverance cheesy grin grin
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
RedCapChief:

lol. I'm not advocating for her. You are well covered but still flaunting cheesy
So you have shown it is possible.
I ain't flaunting a thing. grin Abi u dey see any unclad pic of me?.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Kelewele(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2016
esosuo:
Ghana and kenya turning to the sodom of our time , undecided black Like charcoal still dey expose wat we can't even see ,next time use torch lite focus mak we see well undecided rubbish
Much better than being a wretched boko terrorist gringrin

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Kelewele(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2016
amahthelma:
Oga oh.......see ax ha yanch black......don't knw y diz ghanian celebrity just like anytin dat deals wit exposure and sex......don't c anytin gud in wat she wore instead it made ha look lik a pervert
Shut it b!tch!! The fact that you are doing your ashawo business on the low doesn't make you any better than her. At least she isn't as cheap as you.

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Kelewele(m): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Ghana dark skin is kinda ugly tho...
Sounds like a compliment as long as we aren't multicoloured.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Sacarstic..lol..I wonder y u Ghanaians take offense in anything Black. Ghana girls will be proud and brag about how black is beautiful natural this and that but I once called one shinning black and she blocked me on Facebook..na waa o...
Kelewele:
Sounds like a compliment as long as we aren't multicoloured.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by Kelewele(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Sacarstic..lol..I wonder y u Ghanaians take offense in anything Black. Ghana girls will be proud and brag about how black is beautiful natural this and that but I once called one shinning black and she blocked me on Facebook..na waa o...
No we just find it bemusing how another black populace derive joy in denigrating their own skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Or maybe u guyz take it too personal. I notice other Africans derive joy in mocking 9ja on many aspects but once a Nigerian find a way to mock em bck.... they take it more personal so we noticed and kept d game up#JustSaying.
Kelewele:
No we just find it bemusing how another black populace derive joy in denigrating their own skin colour.
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by mozele(m): 1:31am On Jun 27, 2016
danyel09:

wild antelope? Smh.
You sure say you pass common entrance at all?

She looks like an hyena!
Re: Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Kelewele:
Shut it b!tch!! The fact that you are doing your ashawo business on the low doesn't make you any better than her. At least she isn't as cheap as you.
nt surprised checked ur profile nd it appeared u a ghanaian......all wat u just typed made u sounded lik a run away lunatic.....I knw u re indirectly refering to ur sis ow dam cheap she iz nd ow mentally deranged she ax gone all because of her wayward life........if u don't av d knowledge to quote y nt just keep mute instead of running ur mouth lik a tap water........u called me a cheap bitch but ur sis is more cheaper cos she iz a local hag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.