Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply (2637 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by popesam1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sometime ago I posted a before and
after picture of Toke Makinwa on how
her complexion transformed from an
ebony girl to light skin woman . And
today one of her fans attack her on
her page and see her response
..class or trash ?

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/fan-blast-toke-makinwa-for-heavy-makeup.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by popesam1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by cruzita(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
NOT CLASSY NOT TRASH BUT BLUNT ENOUGH
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by mofy1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oya madam cry cos u guys will not just let her be. her makeup her business, her selfie her headache.
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by goldbim(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin so even aunty Toke can't differentiate between these and this?English hard abeg grin..grabs a copy of *Brighter grammar* lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by icebebe(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldbim:
grin so even aunty Toke can differentiate between these and this?English hard abeg grin..grabs a copy of *Brighter grammar* lipsrsealed.
even u too
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by goldbim(f): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
icebebe:
even u too
grin That is why I said I want to read my brighter grammar tongue tongue.
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Dubemkelly(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
goldbim:
grin so even aunty Toke can't differentiate between these and this?English hard abeg grin..grabs a copy of *Brighter grammar* lipsrsealed.
She was being sarcastic with her reply. Always try and relate within context. She used it cos the fan used it

2 Likes

Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by goldbim(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dubemkelly:

She was being sarcastic with her reply. Always try and relate within context. She used it cos the fan used it
ohhh cry got it!

1 Like

Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by druxy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
kileleyi.....and this is news?
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Even me I wonder she's always on heavy makeup and it is not good such ladies when you see them without makeup u go feel say person beat them.
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Tynasparks(f): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
What should i say now? embarassed
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Luxiana19(f): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
She's sha fine bebé undecided
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Ejytex(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2016
goldbim:
No b her language.English teacher
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Ejytex(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2016
goldbim:
Madam sorry english is not her language.English teacher.Naija people eeer hmmm na BABA BUHARI feet una
Re: Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2016
These is not my business

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Asks Girls About Blow Jobs And Their Answers Will Shock You / Simi Rocks Male Trousers As She Visits Her Family / Wizkid Buys $281,000 (#101 Million) Lamborghini URUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.