Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (57857 Views)

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by felmade: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
longer trouth pastor he must pay for it. nonesenselonger trouth pastor he must pay for it. nonesenselonger trouth pastor he must pay for it. nonesense
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by richkaynet(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
mmsen:
People who buy cars for pastors are fools.
Laughing hard at your myopic reasoning kai. Did anyone tell you he bought it for the Pastor?? Over sabi to enter front page na him don make u shit for public so ooooooo. By d way sef biko, do u own a toy car cos car owners are talking here!!!!
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
ApenaEde:
Thank God I'm a Muslim

Indeed, Islam is the religion of THE WISE!
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by mii4u(f): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
mmsen:
People who buy cars for pastors are fools.

how do u mean?
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by spiralwedge(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pishurre of the car bashed or adonbilivitt
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by complet: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
He av to forgive his pastor,that's part of the dedication
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ayatullah:

Indeed, Islam is the religion of THE WISE!
be fooling yourselves there, beheading and bombing is how you show your wisdom abi?see their mouth like buhari left ear
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by joceey(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
What a tragedy! According to Sidney, this happened in her church today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/pastor-bashes-new-acura-jeep-church.html

Is this for real or na joke?
Pastor are just to pray and sanctify the car not drive or test the car na when pastor turn automobile mechanic Kai.....Gbese re ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Reference(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
kenturkish:
Acura SUV and not jeep, when will we learn. A JEEP is a brand name like ACURA.

It has become a popular expression so it is legit. The English language is filled with such.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by DedeNkem: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
His invicible god in the sky didn't prevent it? Is this enough to prove that god doesn't exists?

By the way, taking your car to church for a non-exist blessing is stupid!

Now it has damaged his car and will cost money.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Blaxywaxy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pastor u beta pray wel wel for ur lyf
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Officialdokkey(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
slimpoet11:
Just incase
Money is not evil!
I repeat,
MONEY IS NOT EVIL!
Note this:

"THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL." -1st Timothy 6:10a.
GOD WANTS US AT THE VERY TOP!

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by nwakaibeya1: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate good change with passion and pretend, they are those we call CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice and the power that be?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation because almost every one is claiming BORN AGAIN#remember #Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disrespect to God and preference for man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches? never will it be,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak.Authority has come back to the earth and because almost everyone claims to be wise and knowledgeable is reason we tell whoever to investigate this never heard before unbelievable truth&revelation #Be wise
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Maspeky(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin Bro Daniel will surely take the pastor to the Lion's den.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Maxvasia(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahahaha..... E be like say babes funny pass guys o. I jus notice am grin
Wiseandtrue:
Don't call it bashing call it mark of protection. Any car wey see am go bow, jump and pass am. It is well with the car. grin grin grin
On a more serious note look at the bright side
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by kenoz(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
2dugged:
be fooling yourselves there, beheading and bombing is how you show your wisdom abi?see their mouth like buhari left ear

Definitely, you are the one fooling yourself. Know it well that oppression is worse than death, let that explain to your dull mind what you perceive as beheading and bombing.

You know what you are going through where you worship, where your Pastor becomes a sort of a 'god' dictating to you what is against commonsense and even contradictory to your bible! A lot of you out there are living under serious oppression of your so-called 'Man of God'.

Rescue yourself and join the Religion of the Wise.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by landlord1987(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pastor abeg pay me. In fact buy me a new one. Wait!!! Wetin pastor get inside the car?
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by azpekuliar: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Reference:

It has become a popular expression so it is legit. The English language is filled with such.

That it is popular in Nigerian lexicon doesn't make it standard English, so nothing 'legit' about it. Same way we use 'rewire' to refer to an Auto electrician. WTF!
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Jogba(m): 2:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Ursino:
This one pass Tori! Pastor, who send you? Must you test-drive?

Abi ooooo. Him be mechanic?
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Ayatullah:

Definitely, you are the one fooling yourself. Know it well that oppression is worse than death, let that explain to your dull mind what you perceive as beheading and bombing.

You know what you are going through where you worship, where your Pastor becomes a sort of a 'god' dictating to you what is against commonsense and even contradictory to your bible! A lot of you out there are living under serious oppression of your so-called 'Man of God'.

Rescue yourself and join the Religion of the Wise.
so I should leave Christianity and start wearing hijab, can you tell me how Islam sees your women?, so I should just open my eyes and put myself in bondage with my hands, hehehehe, religion of peace my arse, I would rather go and start serving Ogun,oronmila, Shango or even become an atheist than to become a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by lastpage: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Pastor must pay o.

I no dey for 'God bless you brother'.

never gonna happen! Pay for what?

Abeg, "ALL IS WELL" joor. grin grin

after-all, Pastor did not force Bro Daniel to come and do "show-bobo" for Church!

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Maxvasia:
Hahahahahaha..... E be like say babes funny pass guys o. I jus notice am grin
grin grin grin
Nairaland go soon organise the funniest quiz competition . lipsrsealed Them with all these their quizes and competition grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 3:13am On Jun 28, 2016
[b]
2dugged:
so I should leave Christianity and start wearing hijab, can you tell me how Islam sees your women?, so I should just open my eyes and put myself in bondage with my hands, hehehehe, religion of peace my arse, I would rather go and start serving Ogun,oronmila, Shango or even become an atheist than to become a Muslim

@2dugged, people who are far better than you in all dimensions wear hijab with pride.

If you love Jesus as a Christian you should have the heart to respect his mother. Your rejection of hijab shows your rejection of the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed in her lifetime.

If you have taken your time to watch Christian film about the life of Jesus, you ought to have seen the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed and the women of that era.

Your preference for serving Orunmila, ogun, shango or wanting to become an atheist than embracing Islam tends to portend a sad fact that you have lost your mind.
[/b]
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by freemanjay: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2016----http://gisttrack.com.ng/agip-scholarships-for-undergraduate-nigerian-students-2016/
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ayatullah:

@2dugged, people who are far better than you in all dimensions wear hijab with pride.

If you love Jesus as a Christian you should have the heart to respect his mother. Your rejection of hijab shows your rejection of the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed in her lifetime.

If you have taken your time to watch Christian film about the life of Jesus, you ought to have seen the way Mary, the mother of Jesus dressed and the women of that era.

Your preference for serving Orunmila, ogun, shango or wanting to become an atheist than embracing Islam tends to portend a sad fact that you have lost your mind.
hehehehe, worshipping of deities have been in practice for centuries, even the Egyptians to the Babylonians worshipped deities, but never for once did they start mass murder by using bombs and behead people who didn't belong to their faith,so tell me,between the Idol worshipper and that Muslim who bombs people,who has lost his mind?,ponder on that while I address your mention of Mary,Mary was an Israelite,and a jew,her dressing was not common to her because she was the mother of Jesus infact it was common to all the women of that time for that geographical location, which tells you what Mr smarty pants?,there where other forms of dressing for women like the Egyptian women and even the woman by the well that had an encounter with Jesus. Mary is not the way, Jesus is,so if she were to be Indian, you would have told me to start wearing a saari too?,maybe men should start wearing garments and sandals too because Jesus wore them,hehehehe just laughing so hard here, I am not those weak minded people who through psychological tactics you can get to manipulate with cheap words because only a weak minded person can be convinced that a book has instructed him to bomb and kill as many people as possible so he can have seven virgins in heaven,tell me how sick can a person be,and to an extent has such a fellow lost his mind.To me that's pure form of psychosis , now I will tell you again, I would rather be a juju worshipper or an atheist than to become a Muslim and start wearing hijab, now go and look for someone else to fish for,this chic ain't your type
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, worshipping of deities have been in practice for centuries, even the Egyptians to the Babylonians worshipped deities, but never for once did they start mass murder by using bombs and behead people who didn't belong to their faith,so tell me,between the Idol worshipper and that Muslim who bombs people,who has lost his mind?,ponder on that while I address your mention of Mary,Mary was an Israelite,and a jew,her dressing was not common to her because she was the mother of Jesus infact it was common to all the women of that time for that geographical location, which tells you what Mr smarty pants?,there where other forms of dressing for women like the Egyptian women and even the woman by the well that had an encounter with Jesus. Mary is not the way, Jesus is,so if she were to be Indian, you would have told me to start wearing a saari too?,maybe men should start wearing garments and sandals too because Jesus wore them,hehehehe just laughing so hard here, I am not those weak minded people who through psychological tactics you can get to manipulate with cheap words because only a weak minded person can be convinced that a book has instructed him to bomb and kill as many people as possible so he can have seven virgins in heaven,tell me how sick can a person be,and to an extent has such a fellow lost his mind.To me that's pure form of psychosis , now I will tell you again, I would rather be a juju worshipper or an atheist than to become a Muslim and start wearing hijab, now go and look for someone else to fish for,this chic ain't your type

[b]Chic, it's time for you to get some good lesson from Google about Jesus, Mary, and Islam, that will help you grow up to becoming a fully grown up Chicken and stop being an immature and unlettered chic!

Your long epistle does not show much intelligence, it only exposes your bitterness about ISLAM, THE RELIGION OF THE WISE.

The Jews and the Romans conspired according to the bible to crucify Jesus, but today you rush to Israel and Rome on pilgrimage, is it not funny? Study the history of the crusade and see how christians massacre Muslim, even they did not spare babies! Jews were equally slaughtered when they conquer Jerusalem, then compare that with the magnanimous action of the Muslim Sallahudin Al Ayub on Jews and Christians when he recaptured Jerusalem from the Christian Crusaders. This is history, Google search and get wiser shocked

Lastly, I want to part with you with this question: Was Abraham (the father of faith) a Jew or a Christian?

Listen to the CORRECT answer:
"And this was the legacy Abraham left to his sons and so did Jacob (admonishing his children):
"Oh my sons! God has chosen the faith for you, then die not except as MUSLIMS". (Qur'an 2:132)

[/b]
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ayatullah:

[b]Chic, it's time for you to get some good lesson from Google about Jesus, Mary, and Islam, that will help you grow up to becoming a fully grown up Chicken and stop being an immature and unlettered chic!

Your long epistle does not show much intelligence, it only exposes your bitterness about ISLAM, THE RELIGION OF THE WISE.

The Jews and the Romans conspired according to the bible to crucify Jesus, but today you rush to Israel and Rome on pilgrimage, is it not funny? Study the history of the crusade and see how christians massacre Muslim, even they did not spare babies! Jews were equally slaughtered when they conquer Jerusalem, then compare that with the magnanimous action of the Muslim Sallahudin Al Ayub on Jews and Christians when he recaptured Jerusalem from the Christian Crusaders. This is history, Google search and get wiser shocked

Lastly, I want to part with you with this question: Was Abraham (the father of faith) a Jew or a Christian?

Listen to the CORRECT answer:
"And this was the legacy Abraham left to his sons and so did Jacob (admonishing his children):
"Oh my sons! God has chosen the faith for you, then die not except as MUSLIMS". (Qur'an 2:132)

[/b]
hehehehe, keep fooling your self with your religion of the wise, I am done with you, allah and his followers can be wise as even a mad man is wise in his own eyes,keep bombing and beheading people to show wisdom, I won't be fooled, we know how the likes of you try to convince people that Islam is a religion of peace, but sane people know and see otherwise,I don't need Google to inform me of how religiously intolerant and violent Muslims are,Google will not teach me how to observe the body language of Muslims when someone of another religion lives among many majorly Muslim area,hehehehe, like I said I am not your type, and yes you are right, I detest Islam because a neighbor of mine was killed during the election in the north, now fvck off
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, keep fooling your self with your religion of the wise, I am done with you, allah and his followers can be wise as even a mad man is wise in his own eyes,keep bombing and beheading people to show wisdom, I won't be fooled, we know how the likes of you try to convince people that Islam is a religion of peace, but sane people know and see otherwise,I don't need Google to inform me of how religiously intolerant and violent Muslims are,Google will not teach me how to observe the body language of Muslims when someone of another religion lives among many majorly Muslim area,hehehehe, like I said I am not your type, and yes you are right, I detest Islam because a neighbor of mine was killed during the election in the north, now fvck off

You are very free to live and die with your ignorance and incurable rage against ISLAM: THE RELIGION OF THE WISE.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ayatullah:

You are very free to live and die with your ignorance and incurable rage against ISLAM: THE RELIGION OF THE WISE.
hehehehe, guess you thought I was like those weak minded people who loose their rationality and can be easily manipulated by religious fanatics,hehehehehehe
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, guess you thought I was like those weak minded people who loose their rationality and can be easily manipulated by religious fanatics,hehehehehehe

There will be no hehehehe, but ye!ye!ye! in the hell fire. Remember this day that you were called to search for the truth that you may embrace THE RELIGION OF THE WISE: I S L A M. Pick up a copy of the Qur'an in English read it thoroughly. It's not late for you as long as you are still breathing. I pray one day, you'll be guided to the truth by the only ONE GOD who created your soul.
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Ayatullah:

There will be no hehehehe, but ye!ye!ye! in the hell fire. Remember this day that you were called to search for the truth that you may embrace THE RELIGION OF THE WISE: I S L A M. Pick up a copy of the Qur'an in English read it thoroughly. It's not late for you as long as you are still breathing. I pray one day, you'll be guided to the truth by the only ONE GOD who created your soul.
well i guess only your men Will benefit going to heaven as your seven virgins are already waiting for you in heaven, hehehehe see e mouth, I am not interested in going to your type on heaven, what will I be doing while you are enjoying your virgins?,hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.