Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (57855 Views)

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
2dugged:
well i guess only your men Will benefit going to heaven as your seven virgins are already waiting for you in heaven, hehehehe see e mouth, I am not interested in going to your type on heaven, what will I be doing while you are enjoying your virgins?,hahahaha

[b]Fear not 2dugged, you made me share in your hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy when you asked: "What will I be doing while you are enjoying your virgins"?

The truth is that for every believing man and woman who are fortunate after judgement your enjoyment is guaranteed in heaven. Men and women will be recreated by the Almighty God to look youthful with abundant strength forever and ever. That means 2dugged will be a virgin again!

The Muslim heaven is such that God the Almighty will reunite you with your believing husband or wife and children for perpetual bliss.

The other virgins are additional reward for those men who merit them and mind you, God would have remove from women the jealousy in their hearts to careless about their men having those virgins or other women.

The Muslim heaven is full of blissful enjoyments
beyond human comprehension.

[/b]
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ayatullah:

[b]Fear not 2dugged, you made me share in your hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy when you asked: "What will I be doing while you are enjoying your virgins"?

The truth is that for every believing man and woman who are fortunate after judgement your enjoyment is guaranteed in heaven. Men and women will be recreated by the Almighty God to look youthful with abundant strength forever and ever. That means 2dugged will be a virgin again!

The Muslim heaven is such that God the Almighty will reunite you with your believing husband or wife and children for perpetual bliss.

The other virgins are additional reward for those men who merit them and mind you, God would have remove from women the jealousy in their hearts to careless about their men having those virgins or other women.

The Muslim heaven is full of blissful enjoyments
beyond human comprehension.

[/b]
wow!, earlier you said I have lost my mind,with this thing you just wrote,I am now certain more than ever that your religion has made you lost your mind,you are delusional.Adultry approved by angels while your wife watches, wow!,I am amazed at such level of delusion, keep waiting for the angels to give you virgins for free, adios my nigga, you need psychological help to snap out of your delusion, I can't help you anymore, I beg you in your a.llah's name, don't mention me again, I wish you well in your preparation to heaven and in your anticipation to enjoy your virgins
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Ayatullah(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
2dugged:
wow!, earlier you said I have lost my mind,with this thing you just wrote,I am now certain more than ever that your religion has made you lost your mind,you are delusional.Adultry approved by angels while your wife watches, wow!,I am amazed at such level of delusion, keep waiting for the angels to give you virgins for free, adios my nigga, you need psychological help to snap out of your delusion, I can't help you anymore, I beg you in your a.llah's name, don't mention me again, I wish you well in your preparation to heaven and in your anticipation to enjoy your virgins

What can anyone do about a soul that has sworn allegiance to Satan the accursed? A soul that has decided to be ruined. Definitely nothing!

It is clear you are the one that needs help! But now that you have refused to be helped, now that you have proven that you have lost every sense of logical reasoning and decency, all I have to do is leave you to your master, the great deceiver of mankind.

Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ayatullah:

What can anyone do about a soul that has sworn allegiance to Satan the accursed? A soul that has decided to be ruined. Definitely nothing!

It is clear you are the one that needs help! But now that you have refused to be helped, now that you have proven that you have lost every sense of logical reasoning and decency, all I have to do is leave you to your master, the great deceiver of mankind.

hahaha, go see a psychologist, that's my only advice for you
Re: Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication by kenturkish(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Reference:

It has become a popular expression so it is legit. The English language is filled with such.
Still dose not make it legit for me. I never use that and I always see it as a gaffe if someone does, although I totally get it being bastardized especially here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.