Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1557 Views)

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FG To Remove State Of Origin / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by push24: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: . by Thewrath(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Read your writeup again,again and again,take a break,come back again and re-read.....this time it may not make sense,trust me it works.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by push24: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: . by MirabelArode(f): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
OP is right,Biafra scares we yoruba musleeems like kilode! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by asorocker: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

this is my biggest problems with muslims in nigeria , why must they insist on living in the same country with infidels

5 Likes

Re: . by Rrankdonga(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
push24:
cheesy

If it want to leave. You will see the result of a referendum if nnamdi kanu territory want to leave will not favour him.

Because there is no more Biafra.

The igbo people approach the government to break the territory into 9.. so there are 9 territory at the moment.

If Scotland broke into 9. Can you still talk about Scotland . No.

Nnamdi kanu comes from abia Territory of Nigeria. Even if a referendum is call. It is only going to be in abia state. Where he come from.

You most ask. Can abia state become a country.
how do you sleep at night?

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rrankdonga:
how do you sleep at night?
Seriously how does he sleep at night.. It must be horrible for him

2 Likes

Re: . by Sealeddeal(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thewrath:
Read your writeup again,again and again,take a break,come back again and re-read.....this time it may not make sense,trust me it works.
are you new here? the Op is Musiwa. That grammar is correct in his own world.

1 Like

Re: . by vanbonattel: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

I tells you grin Yorubas are so scared of Biafra that they always have nightmares about Nnamdi Kanu every night.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
omo Yoluba

2 Likes

Re: . by MirabelArode(f): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
asorocker:

this is my biggest problems with muslims in nigeria , why must they insist on living in the same country with infidels

The oil in the land of the infidel is more important than the infidel that why we yoruba muslims support Buhari in using his military sherrif experience in dealing with Ipob and NDA. Oil must flow to Osun and katsina. Insha Allahu! grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Olabestonic001(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
push24:
cheesy

If it want to leave. You will see the result of a referendum if nnamdi kanu territory want to leave will not favour him.

The igbo people approach the government to break the territory into 9.. so there are 9 territory at the moment.

Nnamdi kanu comes from abia Territory of Nigeria. Even if a referendum is call. It is only going to be in abia state. Where he come from.

I fear they'll win. Not because they understand it but because of sentiments.
You know votings are mostly done based on sentiments and cliches than any good understanding of the whole thing.
Everyone is excited because Brexit was a success. If you know the implications, you'll cry so much for them. The same way everyone was happy PMB won but many of his supporters then have been sacked from their various employments.
A cliche can win you votes but the backlash of your victory can be too damning for all the supporters.

1 Like

Re: . by attackgat: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
asorocker:

Because the 'infidels' have Oil and Seaport
Re: . by chuka5000(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
push24:
cheesy

shei
painment
Re: . by mightyokwy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op is high on Oshogbo weed
Re: . by push24: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: . by ckmayoca: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I fear they'll win. Not because they understand it but because of sentiments.
You know votings are mostly done based on sentiments and cliches than any good understanding of the whole thing.
Everyone is excited because Brexit was a success. If you know the implications, you'll cry so much for them. The same way everyone was happy PMB won but many of his supporters then have been sacked from their various employments.
A cliche can win you votes but the backlash of your victory can be too damning for all the supporters.

Drink on top my head and send me bar man acct number here.
Re: . by Masterclass32: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
ckmayoca:

Drink on top my head and send me bar man acct number here.

Funny. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scandal: Father Mbaka Makes True Confession On His Affair With Jonathan / See The Achievements Of APC In Just 16 Months / See The Cars This Pastor Stole In Ohafia. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.