Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo (2557 Views)

Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola / Oluyemi Adeniji Dies At 83 / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Prophetright(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,I urge you to pray fervently for the Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo , After a month Spiritual exercise (Fasting and Praying) I had a crystal clear dream of conspiracy against the Vice President which may lead to something Terrible to His Life.Its not a manifestation of my Consciousness, mind or Thought before Sleep, Its a Divine message .This is what I saw
Woe unto the Prophet that says without been showed to Him,I am not a Politician not a fan of any .Take this serious .Hope this Message get to Him. People out there may say I am Looking for cheap Popularity ,Attention etc. its well .I was shocked personally when I had the dream because I never thought about him except that I pray for our Leaders just everyone does. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by thesicilian: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Who cares about his life? Haven't they messed with our lives enough already?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by lachenzy1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
#whodemhelp if eh like make him die!!! u think say I come NL to come play Gerarahia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by bukiboy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Prophetright:
Fellow Nigerians,I urge you to pray fervently for the Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo , After a month Spiritual exercise (Fasting and Praying) I had a crystal clear dream of conspiracy against the Vice President which may lead to something Terrible to His Life.Its not a manifestation of my Consciousness, mind or Thought before Sleep, Its a Divine message .This is what I saw
Woe unto the Prophet that says without been showed to Him,I am not a Politician not a fan of any .Take this serious .Hope this Message get to Him. People out there may say I am Looking for cheap Popularity ,Attention etc. its well .I was shocked personally when I had the dream because I never thought about him except that I pray for our Leaders just everyone does. God Bless Nigeria.

Prophet of doom
Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pray for who?
Mr. Man, I have trailer load of prayers for me and my family Wey I never finish.angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by ckmayoca: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
He who dine with a devil uses a long spoon, proof would definitely have a long spoon connected to a bamboo stick.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by AWONEYAN(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Lord will preserve his life and he will fulfill the purpose of God in this adminstration...
The same hand that preserved Daniel will uphod him. The power that established Joseph as the second in command in Egypt and use his God given wisom preserve his generation from famine. That same power will help PYO and the name of the Lord will be praised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Prophetright(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
AWONEYAN:
The Lord will preserve his life and he will fulfill the purpose of God in this adminstration...
The same that preserved Daniel will uphodl him.
. Amen ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by McCarlito(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
thesicilian:
Who cares about his life? Haven't they messed with our lives enough already?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3561067_27279_jpeg37f4ce3cfd3b1325320dca44bb038730
Which way Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Prophetright(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
bukiboy:

Prophet of doom
. God bless You. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Prophetright(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
bukiboy:

Prophet of doom
. God bless You. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
He's fine and fortified....... God placed him there and He's protecting him..... No need for your prayers. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by knightsTempler: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Let the will of God be done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Toosure70: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
He is covered by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Dasini: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
No evil formed against him shall prosper, he is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Fash20: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
He who dine with a devil uses a long spoon, proof would definitely have a long spoon connected to a bamboo stick.
what the fu.c.k! I don't even understand what you mean but I find it funny grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by Israel5(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'll rather pray he resigns while his head is still on his neck.
Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by sobastical: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Re: Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo by sobastical: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
TrueSenator:
He's fine and fortified....... God placed him there and He's protecting him..... No need for your prayers. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Are Not Freedom Fighter- VP Oinbajo Says / PDP Can Never Rule Edo State While I’m Alive – Oshiomhole / Breaking.. A Student Just Shot Dead At IMSU Front Gate Right NOW!!(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.